Unibios - can or can't ? Suggestion

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
This is mostly addressed to Razoola, but it's nice to share with everyone.

Would it be possible with the Unibios to have an option to remap buttons?

I mean, SamSho I & II as well as Karnov's Revenge and Waku Waku 7 are splendid fighting games, but the buttons order leave to be desired.

Having an option to make it "KOF Layout" - A/C Punches, B/D Kicks would rock more.

Also, on the two first Samurai's, barely anyone uses the low/medium kicks. Adding the possibility to have ABC as slashes and D for HK ( C+D attack ) would simply rock anyone's world.

Raz, can't you do some magic? :buttrock:

Last edited:

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
I have been asked about this a couple of times but its not something I have implemented yet primarily because I would need to change a few things.

Raz

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Hm, I'd say just build a converter for those titles to plug between your stick and the neo/supergun...
but a Unibios feature for button remapping would be more awesome still :)

[there's also a dedicated Unibios Thread in the Homebrew section, you know]

//EDIT: Raz beat me to it.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Hm, I'd say just build a converter for those titles to plug between your stick and the neo/supergun...
but a Unibios feature for button remapping would be more awesome still :)

[there's also a dedicated Unibios Thread in the Homebrew section, you know]

//EDIT: Raz beat me to it.

I'm good with that, I can build those simple adapter using mostly a breakout DB15 connector, but being able to do it on-the-fly would be gold.

I also asked that in here because it would draw maybe more attention/interest to most unibios followers and it's kinda "technical".
I'd get one right away.

dkarDaGobert

Kuroko's Training Dummy
i was wondering if its possible to add some kind of movelist for all those fighting games existing on the neo geo.