Unbelievable business practice

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I don't think you are. If you think you can come back and start talking shit on people -whoever they are- just like you used to when you still had a rep, think again. Yosh is a retarded piece of shit, yes, but let's not be fooled here, you are the scammer.

ya still mad or nah?

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Then do something about it. Quit whining about me - do something. or you going to follow me around and post pictures? Good, im a scammer, then that means nobody will buy from me or sell me anything and my stay will be short lived. Grow up and move the fuck on.

Oh don't worry, I'm doing something about it already. Look, I just got you to admit that you are a scammer. I guess it's a good start.

Move on? You'd like that. I like how you managed to make most people think that you were just a middleman in the AF3 clustercuck and now how you're trying to get us to move on.

Unfortunaly for you, I tend to remember some of the details. My favorite one is how you sold your own copy of the game that DavyG gave you for free -better get maximum profits before shit hits the fan ya know- and then refused to send the money back when DavyG got caught in his bullshit.

I'm pretty sure that didn't qualify as a middleman duty. Actually, it makes me questioning the whole "I'm-also-a-victim" story.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Oh don't worry, I'm doing something about it already. Look, I just got you to admit that you are a scammer. I guess it's a good start.

Move on? You'd like that. I like how you managed to make most people think that you were just a middleman in the AF3 clustercuck and now how you're trying to get us to move on.

Unfortunaly for you, I tend to remember some of the details. My favorite one is how you sold your own copy of the game that DavyG gave you for free -better get maximum profits before shit hits the fan ya know- and then refused to send the money back when DavyG got caught in his bullshit.

I'm pretty sure that didn't qualify as a middleman duty. Actually, it makes me questioning the whole "I'm-also-a-victim" story.

To me it looks like a bunch of whining and shit. I really don't give a fuck either way. Do what you must, I won't hold my breath.

lol, "unfortunately for me" - I'll wait for you to act on whatever the fuck you hope to accomplish.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
You have no idea how poorly you come off in these posts but hey who gives a shit right?

TonK

Least Valuable Player
You have no idea how poorly you come off in these posts but hey who gives a shit right?

I'm past the point of caring anymore. It should be pretty evident. So any question you or that band of jack offs want to ask me, get it out now.

Or you can let it go like the majority of people and be cordial. Choice is yours.

OT, I still have the 1 slot and multi cart you sold me.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
its a heads up

hang onto it, mv1b's aren't turning up as much these days

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
wanker.gif

nug

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Is this dude Josh married? When I first went to his store, I remember him talking about all his gaming connections. He said his wife is japanese and he flies out there regularly to pick up inventory. More bullshit?

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Is this dude Josh married? When I first went to his store, I remember him talking about all his gaming connections. He said his wife is japanese and he flies out there regularly to pick up inventory. More bullshit?

His "Japanese Import" stock is a joke. It consists of mostly Super Fami trash anyone can buy without traveling anywhere. Most of the arcade cabs are ones that have been sitting there since he opened. IDC whether he has a wife or not or if she is Japanese or not. He is just a typical lazy ass otaku spewing anal leakage out of his mouth.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
His "Japanese Import" stock is a joke. It consists of mostly Super Fami trash anyone can buy without traveling anywhere. Most of the arcade cabs are ones that have been sitting there since he opened. IDC whether he has a wife or not or if she is Japanese or not. He is just a typical lazy ass otaku spewing anal leakage out of his mouth.

That leakage sounds nasty.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
TonK, you have no business talking shit about anyone and I find it funny that you're even attempting it. Your heroics around here are done. That shit's not gonna fly anymore.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
TonK, you have no business talking shit about anyone and I find it funny that you're even attempting it. Your heroics around here are done. That shit's not gonna fly anymore.

Oh, ok.

Who are you again?

Like I told that other retard - either do something about it or shut the fuck up.

pipes

Oh, ok.

Who are you again?

Like I told that other retard - either do something about it or shut the fuck up.

Haha...nothing has changed with you that's for sure.

Everyone knows who I am around here. The question is who are you? I can help answer that.

You're the guy that paraded around here like a sheriff all the while helping to concoct the biggest scam this place will ever see. Then, before the dust even settled on that, you were attempting to do it again.

That's who the fuck you are.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Haha...nothing has changed with you that's for sure.

Everyone knows who I am around here. The question is who are you? I can help answer that.

You're the guy that paraded around here like a sheriff all the while helping to concoct the biggest scam this place will ever see. Then, before the dust even settled on that, you were attempting to do it again.

That's who the fuck you are.

Ok. You gonna do anything about it or just whine like a cunt?

pipes

Ok. You gonna do anything about it or just whine like a cunt?

Quit puffing your chest out TonK...nobody gives a shit that you're a tough guy anymore.

And Mr. Ethics here has the gall to post in a thread about questionable business practices....lol....classic.

Last edited:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Quit puffing your chest out TonK...nobody gives a shit that you're a tough guy anymore.

And Mr. Ethics here has the gall to post in a thread about questionable business practices....lol....classic.

Just as I thought - now walk the fuck away with your tail between your legs.

pipes

Just as I thought - now walk the fuck away with your tail between your legs.

You must have been quite the playground bully back in the day. You still use the same tactics it seems.

pipes

I wasn't allowed to go to recess.

That might explain some of your social behaviors.

One thing I want to make clear is that I'm not going anywhere. I want all the noobs that weren't around for your scams to know exactly who you are.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
That might explain some of your social behaviors.

I don't play

One thing I want to make clear is that I'm not going anywhere. I want all the noobs that weren't around for your scams to know exactly who you are.

That's good man - you do that.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Sorry, couldn't resist...

This community is as hard as nails, and a large group of us treat each other like family.

If you register here because you are in financial trouble, on drugs or whatever and plan on scamming one of us out of money - think before you do it.

We WILL sniff you out and do what we can to ruin you before one of our own is lured into your scam.

THE SCAMMING ENDS HERE.

As a community, we can deal with assholes ragging on other members and being annoying, its the nature of the beast. STEALING is not.

I don't care if you have hundreds of deals here - if you are at fault and don't make good on your fuck up - you are tarnished.

This isn't fucking ebay.

Its Neo-Geo.com - a community of friends, enemies and drama.

Would any of you let one of your friends steal from your family members?

If I didn't send someone what they paid for and kept on making deals while ignoring my initial client - I am FUCKING UP. There is no "He must have a reason for it" or "He will make good on it" - Its a FUCK UP and should be dealt with accordingly.

I STRIVE to make my dealings the best they can be.

I make sure I have the time to ship an item out that day or the following if the individual on the buying end had the time to send me the money that day.

I will not PUNISH a buyer for making a complaint about me.

If I send an item out and its slow to arrive, hey, that may very well be the fault of the shipping company - but if I make a habit out of slow shipping, its a FUCK UP and will be noted by the community.

If I send you something and its missing a part and you complain about it publicly - its MY FAULT for not including it and I will send it to you at no charge.

If I continue to ship things with missing parts - guess what? ITS A FUCK UP.

The feedback system is great.

But 1 negative here is like being suspended from ebay.

There are no second chances.

You fuck up here, I will make sure you don't sell another fucking item.

You guys mean too much to me to let someone scam you or treat you like a piece of shit even though you are the victim.

Things are going to change around here.

MODS - if we sniff out a scammer, you MUST do what you can to get that person the fuck out of here so nobody does business with them.

Its our job as a community to make sure NOBODY buys from these degenerates.

Don't turn the other way - speak the fuck up for your fellow brother or sister.

Its not "just the internet" on these boards.

Also, on the subject of questionable dealings - when someone buys something from wherever and brings it here to make money off of it - its entirely up to you if you want to purchase that item.

I don't like it any more than the next guy, but if the items are shipped and received on time, then whatever.

We can't tell you what to spend your money on - but if you want to be a dumbass and pay more than its worth, thats fine - you might get a PM or response telling you that you are a moron.

I don't like members who come here to profit off of other members - thats cold.

But I can't stop this from happening.

Also -

I've fucking had it with noobs coming here and losing money by commiting to a deal with a respected member and then everyone backs up the respected member.

Grow some fucking balls and tell that person he's a fucking asshole.

Every member has the right to voice their opinion.

If you are having a bad deal - don't sit there and say "I'd rather not mention his/her name right now" - you have to let us fucking know! This could be someone making multiple deals and cashing out, never to bee seen again.

Come together people.

- Michael

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Classic. Nail it to the fucking top of the forum.

"There are no second chances.

You fuck up here, I will make sure you don't sell another fucking item.

You guys mean too much to me to let someone scam you or treat you like a piece of shit even though you are the victim.

Things are going to change around here."