Ultra SF 4

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Not sure if there's a thread but I didn't see it, if I missed it please disregard.

I'm just getting into 4, I played with Wes a few times but I'm ready to get into it, so I'm all up to take some beatings and get the hang of things.

electricgrave on both XBL & PSN

spoonz

Quiz Detective
I play sometimes on weekends

XBL -> spoonztt
Steam -> Super Justice Fry Chicken

Last edited:

Zapperkhan

Kula's Candy
Originally played it for a bit on ps3. Raged at how often it lags so waiting on the PC release Friday. Then i'm gonna spam some mp with Rose all day.

BLEAGH

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
I'm waiting on PC release on friday too! I'll be online most evenings this weekend. I go by Matt.

Can't wait to get my hands on Elena and Decapre looks like she's fun too.

Last edited:

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Sellout...Have fun playing with feces.

Hello

Crossed Swords Squire
ive had alot of fun playing this offline, not so much online do to lag/skill level if anyone wants to play some my psn is sammy_galactic29 i like decapre and also play some rolento out of the new chars

opt2not

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
opt2not on XBL.

I haven't decided if I want to spring for the PC version just yet.

opt2not

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Yup! I used to play HDR, but it hasn't been for a while now. I played Blanka and Deejay in HDR.

Now-a-days my 360 is pretty much the SF4 machine. I'm maining Blanka, and have started to play as Guile, and let Deejay go since he's practically broken in USF4.
I'm a charge character player.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Broken in a cheap way or broken as in useless way?

I main DJ all day everyday Simon Phoenix, Blade, Magic Pants, Mata7, Puño Maracas in HDR. I can play with other characters as well but DJ is my favorite, not necessarily my strongest.

opt2not

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Broken in a cheap way or broken as in useless way?

I main DJ all day everyday Simon Phoenix, Blade, Magic Pants, Mata7, Puño Maracas in HDR. I can play with other characters as well but DJ is my favorite, not necessarily my strongest.

Broken in a harder to win way. His rushdown and corner pressure is a lot harder to sustain, and I'm still peev'd at light-kick sobat being nerfed.
His damage output is lower than it should be, and his anti-air is weak unless you have meter.
Though he got some buffs in Ultra, I still haven't been able to get into the groove of playing as him. And I've played Deejay since ST!

Which is why I'm trying to switch to Guile.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Broken in a harder to win way. His rushdown and corner pressure is a lot harder to sustain, and I'm still peev'd at light-kick sobat being nerfed.
His damage output is lower than it should be, and his anti-air is weak unless you have meter.
Though he got some buffs in Ultra, I still haven't been able to get into the groove of playing as him. And I've played Deejay since ST!

Which is why I'm trying to switch to Guile.
I felt this was the case in Super and AE but I hated to sound like whiner to my pals so I just took my loses and moved on. After a while I started getting better but even now I'm still green as fuck. I can do a few things and the ST/HDR game still plays a role in his game, but you're absolutely right about the damage output, he's weak as hell. Alpha 3 DJ is also a weak fuck, specially on V-Ism but why play any other Ism, right?

spoonz

Quiz Detective
Seems like all the DeeJay players dropped him. One of our local players TheKraken was at one point the number one DeeJay on XBL during AE2012 and he's dropped DeeJay for Decapre.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I'll only be picking this up on Steam. Tag = wespaul

BLEAGH

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Available on steam now! Off to the training room for a bit then I'll be online if anyone wants to join!

kuze

Akari's Big Brother
10 Year Member
Waiting for this to go on sale at some point. How long till "super ultra"? Seems like there's always a new rehash of this game.

Zapperkhan

Kula's Candy
Unknown really, might have a couple more. I think Ono said they didn't want sf5 till 2018 or something

spoonz

Quiz Detective
Anyone getting terrible input lag/dropped inputs even in green bar matches?

BLEAGH

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Anyone getting terrible input lag/dropped inputs even in green bar matches?

Yeah, the bars don't mean anything. Haven't played a match yet that didn't have 20 seconds or so of pausing and lag. :(

Release day hiccups I imagine. I'm sure it'll get better.

Last edited:

Zapperkhan

Kula's Candy
Yeah I had awful matches with all color bars tonight. But had a pleasant experience with a friend on the opposite coast. So I have no idea what's going on. It also just patched after I exited. Hopefully this fixes the lag meters to be accurate.

Last edited: