UK - Anyone watch the FA CUP Matches?

djrconsoles kr1

Astra Superstar
Anyone watch the matches over the weekend?

Some amazing games, the Liverpool 5-3 match in particular was awsome :buttrock:

Baseley09

Hair Group,
Only saw the Villa game on BBC, i missed most of the weekends goals :emb:

gmw

Mai's Apprentice
Watched Pool - Luton and Burton - Man U.

Xabi Alonso's 40 yarder was brilliant, though I couldn't tell if it took a deflection. The 60+ yard one in added time must really have hurt the Luton fans.

Great match to watch, though.

Burton - Man U on the other hand was pretty tedious.

kobylka68

Basara's Blade Keeper
You'll have arsenal and bolton in the next round. Bolton has beaten arsenal earlier in the year so will it be a repeat? Or will arsenal finally start playing better on the road since the Thierry Henry drama is no over. I'm kind of surprised that both Fulham and the Spurs lost their matches.

skam

Super Spy Agent
daz007 said:
Yep, was at the Luton game ( im a Hatter )

:(

I'm a town fan too. Small world eh?

For 60 minutes we were champions of Europe :cool:

daz007

Morden's Lackey
very small world indeed. Was very dissapointed and elated and subsequently dissapointed in such a short space of time.

Time to concentrate on the playoffs me thinks

skam said:
I'm a town fan too. Small world eh?

For 60 minutes we were champions of Europe :cool:

Baseley09

Hair Group,
Luton never were the same after dream duo Oakes & Hartson left :help:

Saying that even the 2 of them didnt match teh might of Boncho Guentchev :make_fac:

skam

Super Spy Agent
Baseley09 said:
Saying that even the 2 of them didnt match teh might of Boncho Guentchev :make_fac:

:kekeke:

supposedly he was once spotted an hour after a game with QPR going up the escalators at Kings Cross still dressed in his Luton kit. The dirty pike runs a cafe in North London now I think.

daz007 said:
Time to concentrate on the playoffs me thinks

Aye. Shame we don't have a bigger squad because I honestly think we'd shit this division if we did. Or at least shit it with Reading.

Neorichieb1971

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Luton fan here also. Although I am in St louis USA now, formerly a Bedfordian.

Great scoreline for the hatters considering, not many teams put 3 past Liverpool.

Rodders uk

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Thought the Leicester vs Tottenham game was class. Didn't watch the Liverpool game was recovering from earlier that morning.

Was cheering for Leicester as they are the only team who we have done teh double over this season 2 1 nil wins for the Clarets.

Another chance for a double this season is when we play Luton. Ade Akinbiyi hat trick now thats the kinda shit I'm talkin about :make_fac:

Hot Sperm out of the Cup again after being 2 up aswell :eek_2:

Sunday 30th April 2006 Luton Town at the Turf last match of the season. Should be a good game possible for both teams to make the playoffs at the mo. But just after christmas is when we traditionally collapse and get no points in the next 6 games :( and then strong finish.

So could be a very big game for both clubs Luton up for Back to Back promotions ???

:eye: