UEFA COVID champions league 2020

Naika

Street Hoop Star
So it's down to RB Leipzig vs. PSG and Bayern vs. Lyon. Who's your pick guys?

Bayern were FANTASTIC against Barca and I love how they're imploding this season. It's music to my ears really.

However, maybe we'll see and underdog in the mix?

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Not a Bayern fan but they are going strong since Flick took over. Non of the other 3 can beat them at the moment.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Lyon made it through, but they didn’t exactly win against Juve in the second leg. They just had the benefit of the away goal. Against Man City they were disciplined and great on the counters. I guess their time is up when they play against the Bayern machine. The way to beat Bayern is to out-physical them, and I figure any attempts on their end to do so will be treated the same as when Atalanta played PSG - UEFA refs will find a way to hand the game to the richer team.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Lyon made it through, but they didn’t exactly win against Juve in the second leg. They just had the benefit of the away goal. Against Man City they were disciplined and great on the counters. I guess their time is up when they play against the Bayern machine. The way to beat Bayern is to out-physical them, and I figure any attempts on their end to do so will be treated the same as when Atalanta played PSG - UEFA refs will find a way to hand the game to the richer team.

Dude, i LOLd. I thought I was the ONLY person that thought like this when it comes to UEFA refs. Bayern right now look like the team to beat but goddamn I wish we had another cupset somehow. Like, an Atalanta or Lyon as champions would be wonderful, but we all that something like that isn't on the cards for the powers that be.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I thought I was the ONLY person that thought like this when it comes to UEFA refs.

anyone watching the PSG RBL match is seeing it first hand. That first goal off the foul should have been a RBL free kick and a yellow to Neymar for simulation. Instead, the ref is acting like he's never seen a Neymar dive before.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
anyone watching the PSG RBL match is seeing it first hand. That first goal off the foul should have been a RBL free kick and a yellow to Neymar for simulation. Instead, the ref is acting like he's never seen a Neymar dive before.

Fucking Neymar....

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Fucking Neymar....

when he retires, papers should write "nomore"

Also, game is this sunday. Kind of nice to have a game on a day I'm home and at a time that no one is up my ass. Anyone remember when they had the CL finals on Fridays? Most of my friends would be at work when the game aired.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
when he retires, papers should write "nomore"

Also, game is this sunday. Kind of nice to have a game on a day I'm home and at a time that no one is up my ass. Anyone remember when they had the CL finals on Fridays? Most of my friends would be at work when the game aired.

I know right?

I do NOT remember the days when CL finals were Fridays but that must've sucked ass.

So who's your pick for CL final? And what about Europa?

neofonta

Zero's Secretary
Wow, congratulations to all sevillistas.

6 Europa League titles in 6 played final matches.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
They played well. Good pressing football. But that uncalled handball in the beginning was the kiss of death.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
They played well. Good pressing football. But that uncalled handball in the beginning was the kiss of death.

Good game. Was rooting for the Snakes but Sevilla had it under control. End to end stuff and well deserved at the end. Lopetegui's first major trophy!