Twinkle Star Sprites Boot Up Sound?

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
One last thing of note. She kept double posting in that other thread. I may be a stranger here, but every forum on the planet frowns upon that. Is it accepted here or was she just using bad etiquette?

Thats a tapatalk thing sadly.

Salvio007

Mr. Big's Thug
I told you guys she was trash..
I hope that fat cunt gets hit by an icecream truck.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I’m sure I’ll lurk more often(I may be picking up a cab in the next few days and this place is basically an archive for all the info I will need to restore that puppy to the best working order possible) but I don’t know how much I can truly contribute. I legitimately started taking an interest in Neo Geo last month after I finished my PC Engine collection

The way you handled the responses in this thread bodes well for your future here. Welcome aboard!

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Candidate for best n00b of 2018, but the competition isn't really stiff there.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
I only used the Facebook group to get my hands on a local Wind Jammers and now I guess a price jacked TSS. I don’t like using Facebook outside of professional reasons

I'd say that the price you paid for TSS wasn't terrible. Wasn't a deal, that's for sure. But as I've seen em sell for that same price range. And considering how infrequently that pops up the amount of time you'd have to spend hunting for one most likely wouldn't outweigh the slightly lower price you could possibly eventually find.

Enjoy yer cart.

And I'm not sure which is the last car you're lookin for, but other than a few of em they should all pop up frequently enough that some patience is all that's needed for a decent deal. WJ & TSS are a couple of em that pop up and are usually gone immediately but you've already got those. Other official carts that aren't so easy to grab would be P&N, Ganryu, Pleasure Goal, Pulstar, Sengoku 2, Nightmare in the Dark, & Iritating Maze. But the rest of em usually come up often enough that a little patience and you'll find one that suits your price/condition needs.

I'd say that the price you paid for TSS wasn't terrible. Wasn't a deal, that's for sure. But as I've seen em sell for that same price range. And considering how infrequently that pops up the amount of time you'd have to spend hunting for one most likely wouldn't outweigh the slightly lower price you could possibly eventually find.

Enjoy yer cart.

And I'm not sure which is the last car you're lookin for, but other than a few of em they should all pop up frequently enough that some patience is all that's needed for a decent deal. WJ & TSS are a couple of em that pop up and are usually gone immediately but you've already got those. Other official carts that aren't so easy to grab would be P&N, Ganryu, Pleasure Goal, Pulstar, Sengoku 2, Nightmare in the Dark, & Iritating Maze. But the rest of em usually come up often enough that a little patience and you'll find one that suits your price/condition needs.

Just my luck, Pulstar was the last game on my list before I start getting games I would consider “extra.” I’m trying to build a 6 slot with Magical Drop 3, Wind Jammers, Twinkle Star Sprites, Metal Slug 3, Garou Mark of the Wolves, and Pulstar. I am fascinated by Irritating Maze, but I don’t know if I want to get a dedicated trackball cab for it

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Just my luck, Pulstar was the last game on my list before I start getting games I would consider “extra.” I’m trying to build a 6 slot with Magical Drop 3, Wind Jammers, Twinkle Star Sprites, Metal Slug 3, Garou Mark of the Wolves, and Pulstar. I am fascinated by Irritating Maze, but I don’t know if I want to get a dedicated trackball cab for it

Metal Slug 3 is shit. Get X or 1 instead.

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
I'm surprised you have Pulstar on your list and not Blazing Star or Prehistoric Isle 2 - same developers. If you're a PC Engine fan then I assume you like shmups.

I'm surprised you have Pulstar on your list and not Blazing Star or Prehistoric Isle 2 - same developers. If you're a PC Engine fan then I assume you like shmups.

Blazing Star is a little too easy for me and I never really could get into Prehistoric Isle 2. I played it on a friend’s Multicart. Both are on my “extra list” but neither made the cut for my “must have” list. But yes, I love Schmups. One of my all time favorite genres.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
The way you handled the responses in this thread bodes well for your future here. Welcome aboard!

No joke there. Dude seems like he's gonna be just fine.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Everyone overpays for something, especially when they are new. Welcome aboard.