15 Year Member
I mastrubate to this thread daily.

chempop is a pedo btw. :thevt:

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Fuck outta here with this thread. People are getting ripped off left and right the last few weeks and you're calling for increased moderation over marginal marginal timewasting? Bro if you need the money just say so and tell holders to pound sand. I know you're trying to do someone a solid but it's not like you're Gandhi, the persecution complex is unwarranted. This should have been solved by PM and a feedback post in the timewasters thread should you deem it necessary. Multiple apologies given, case closed.

Another 2013 noob with little to no feedback telling us how the marketplace should be run. :oh_no:

And I'm calling for increased moderation PERIOD, primarily for the exact reason you stated. This site has gotten too soft here and the crooks are starting to take advantage. (not calling Tw3ek a crook, I'm talking about Hide and other scammers)

By the way, I can tell Tw3ek is a good guy, he just made a mistake. And I'm over it, I accepted his apology and I'm ready to move on. Obviously, other dumb noobs who don't know how this place works aren't. COME AT ME!!1!!!1 (because I know who not to deal with now :keke: )

P.S. - RIP Boog.

Last edited:

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Yup. I know he passed. Miss him too.

Posted my condolences in the passing thread.

But, like it or not, Ghost-Dog's thread is a good example.

You realize that guy is dead right? In your quest to spam the hell out of every transaction gone wrong thread that doesn't concern you (e.g. Hide's thread, cdamm's MVS Burger King bag thread etc etc) with your "advice" you probably failed to fucking realize this. Seriously, shut your mouth for once.

Time waister or not, RIP Boog.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Everyone in here loves the cock. *

* Especially me. :keke:

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
twe3ek also cheats at Mario kart!

True story!

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Yup. I know he passed. Miss him too.

Posted my condolences in the passing thread.

But, like it or not, Ghost-Dog's thread is a good example.

Just have some tact. It's annoying to me and others when someone who has passed is brought up in a negative light. We all have faults, but com'on dude. Think.

There are plenty other time waister examples to choose from other than Boog's.

Hug accepted yohan, no homo. ;)

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
IMO if a person has time to reply to multiple threads, they have time to reply to a PM.

I refuse to hold an item. It is annoying as fuck to wait and wait to receive communication from a buyer, especially if you know they are actively posting on the forum....but can't be bothered to send a simple reply back to you.

I think the selling forum doesn't have the standards it did years ago, when blowing a seller off for a couple of weeks would have a mob armed with pitchforks coming after you.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Tweaks a good dude. Jordan is a great dude who I've had 10+ deals with over the years. Jordan is going by the old school way that we used to do things ...which is the way it should be. Tweak was wrong...he apologized...Jordan excepted...let's all move on. Everyone else needs to stop manufacturing drama. Focus this energy on helping the folks who got hosed by Hide.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Tweaks a good dude. Jordan is a great dude who I've had 10+ deals with over the years. Jordan is going by the old school way that we used to do things ...which is the way it should be. Tweak was wrong...he apologized...Jordan excepted...let's all move on. Everyone else needs to stop manufacturing drama. Focus this energy on helping the folks who got hosed by Hide.

icon14.gif

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Damnit Tw3ek I told you playing time wizard is a gamble.

139609.jpg

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I think it may be a good idea to stop bumping this thread or just lock it. Most people will just stick to the thread title and won't read the rest. He doesn't derserve so much hate imo and I'm pretty sure he won't do any of this shit again anytime soon.

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
twe3ek also cheats at Mario kart!

True story!

Try harder. I've beaten him ;)

Being fair, it doesn't happen often, but it can be done!

And on topic, I've bought a few times from Tw3ek, he's a great dude. The one time things went weird was the posts fault. My package went to Australia instead, despite being clearly marked otherwise. That's not even the first time that's happened to me! Everything worked out in the end.

Last edited: