Tw3ek is a timewaster

Nickrb

Angel's Love Slave
I've had several members ask me to hold things and then later back out. Thats OK in the grand scheme of things.

Sometimes life intervenes. Sell it to someone else and move on.

Tw3ek is a great dude. Very affable, knowledgeable.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
It appears that someone is trying to manufacture "organic" drama. And it's not the OP.

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
What a dumb fucking thread.

No offense ki, but in the past I've had my time wasted with shit I sold, and it was annoying, but it was never something that warranted a fucking topic opened over the person who wasted the time.

Yes I sympathize with the whole "my time is valuable" mentality as I subscribe to the same thing, but after reading your posts here, it strikes me that there is something else going on. It's unneeded drama that serves no real purpose. I've dealt with Tweek a few times, and he was nothing but pleasant to deal with. I almost bought a ton of shit off him one time and took a few days to decide on it. The decision was to ultimately pass, but he didn't call me out for it. If this is what gets you bent out of shape now, step away from the computer and get some fresh air.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Oh great, so now I'm the bad guy for doing what's supposed to be done in this marketplace.

There's a thread in here somewhere dedicated to timewasters. We need market moderation again, badly.

And yes, I'm done, because I'm off to work.

Last edited:

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
I've done multiple deals with both parties. Both are top notch sellers. I wish they weren't having problems. :crying:

miisalo

Astra Superstar
Apology was maybe appropriate, but it was given.

So will you please shut the fuck up?

Thanks.

Edit: And sorry. I'm Finn, we just say whatever comes to our mind.

Last edited:

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Sorry to hear you guys are having some issues, but you both are stand up dudes.
Tw3ek I have dealt with many times here and all I can say is he's probably one of the most selfless helpful people I've met period. I also happen to know he's been super busy lately, no excuses, but he's not the kind of guy to screw someone over on purpose at all. If Tw3ek was a slime, you would never see the kind of deals he provides here on the forums. He probably loses money on most of the things he sells.

I hope you both can work it out and move on.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I feel the site has gone a little soft and the marketplace has slipped in recent months, as evidenced with all these 2013 noobs coming out to defend someone who broke forum rules. Timewasting used to be a serious offense here, but since things have been lax recently I guess all the new blood here doesn't know that.

Anyways, Tw3ek, I accept your apology... I understand things happen and we're all human. But just know this... if I were in your shoes I would have paid after the first week with a credit card if my finances weren't up to snuff. I've done it before, because I personally don't like making other people wait, and I wouldn't even THINK of backing out of a deal after making someone wait.

So I've said my piece and I'm done.

Apology was maybe appropriate, but it was given.

So will you please shut the fuck up?

Thanks.

Edit: And sorry. I'm Finn, we just say whatever comes to our mind.

And you... who the FUCK are you to come in here and say ANYTHING, a 6 month noob with zero feedback... :oh_no:

GTFO.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
I like both of you guys *No Homo* so I hope you two just work it out.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
"Anything lost can be found again, except for time wasted."

Tw3ek fucked up and admitted it. Ki was just telling it like it is. From this point on, people can decide whether wasting Ki's time is a big deal or not, and can then decide whether to bother with Tw3ek or not.

No drama, just business.

That being said, everybody is bound to fuck-up, once in awhile.

Last edited:

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
One more member to add to my blacklist.

and it's not Tw3rk :thevt:

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
I will say that its always good to stay in communication with people holding stuff for you. Sellers who hold items for people are super chill and deserve to be rewarded, there are a few sellers here that have done so for me and they are saintly. I like both parties in question here, and hope that despite not seeing eye to eye they can both continue to be positive forces in the marketplace.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
Fuck outta here with this thread. People are getting ripped off left and right the last few weeks and you're calling for increased moderation over marginal marginal timewasting? Bro if you need the money just say so and tell holders to pound sand. I know you're trying to do someone a solid but it's not like you're Gandhi, the persecution complex is unwarranted. This should have been solved by PM and a feedback post in the timewasters thread should you deem it necessary. Multiple apologies given, case closed.

Last edited:

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Thread is warranted...Its feedback forum & people got the right to know what happen. Ki is obviously still upset so let him vent. If you dont want the negative feedback dont commit into buying something & then decide to back out weeks later. At least have better communication w/ the guy doing you a solid.