TURNED INTO A SHITSHOW CAUSE CRYBABIES CANT HANDLE PEOPLE WITH AES COLLECTIONS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
You are take this personal cause this is all you have. I have other hobbies so I don't get all butt hurt if people pop in and out like you guys do. Some of us have lives outside Neogeo. That's the point.

LMAOOOOO

So you really think that everyone else besides you only has one hobby? You're an even bigger idiot than I previously thought.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
This guy is a fucking T_smallz doppelganger

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
L-O-L

Every single time Doucherider makes a posts he just keeps unknowingly labeling himself as the ultimate raunchy douchebag that he truly is. Every point countered with; You're a nerd, you wish you could have this but you can't, it's pretty pathetic 'cause the truth of the matter is no one really cares about his preference of AES over MVS, that's ok. What you were approached about in case you haven't noticed was your ever present sense of entitlement and douchebaggery which you seem to be imperviously oblivious to.

Hey Doucherider, since you're a car guy you should appreciate the pros and cons on just about everything, there are plenty of pros and cons to AES and MVS alike, I could go on and make you a detail list of my preferences of MVS over AES. I know you couldn't even fathom having an intelligent conversation without going stupid 4 posts in the exchange but I don't mind being prove wrong so let me hear about what makes you think AES is the better for you.

Now what's with the jealousy card? Why so defensive? You said you work hard and whatever, that's great but who cares, you're in a video game forum, you came to buy stuff and you acted like a douchebag about it. The mere fact that you ignore MVS being basically the same exact thing that you play on your AES and throwing the jealousy card left and right doesn't say much about you. Both ends of the spectrum are playing the same exact thing. What is there jealous to be about? An insert, a label and a manual? I don't see why when a complete MVS kit surpasses all that IMHO, that's not even adding the shockbox factor which basically adds a lot of custom ability to the whole presentation. Let me rewind though, let's go back to the reason behind calling the jealousy card...is it the price? Should I really be jealous 'cause you can spend 7k on a Blazing Star and I can do just fine beat with a 100 dollar cart or a 500 dollar kit? What about a coal mine cart for 15 bucks? Should I be jealous then?

You have no grounds at all, you come in here with your pretentious bullshit act and have nothing to back it up with, fuck there have been plenty of members here with tons more money than you and I don't remember them waving the car flag. Did you truly think mentioning your car is gonna help you in a discussion about video games? Where is your train of thought there? This couldn't possibly be the first time someone has called you out for being a douchebag, I mean including your everyday life. Your demeanor is so poor of character there's just no substance to you nor what you have to say, it's pretty sad, really.

...but I digress, here I am again poking you with a stick 'cause is fun, I like watching folks like you crumble like this, it just shows the caliber of people you are. You can say goodbye a hundred times over, you can call me jealous or whatever you want, it really means nothing 'cause I know you're just retaliating like a noob. However in your case, deep inside, you know I'm right, you gotta go to bed with that every night, not just this few nights that you have shared your skewed POV but also every night of your life since the day you came to the realization that there's something wrong with you...in the douchebag sense of things...lol.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
This thread has so many words. Even the tl;dr needs a tl;dr.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Fakk2, ElectricGrave and Waverider love to write War and Peace..................
Too many words to read.......................

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
You are take this personal cause this is all you have. I have other hobbies so I don't get all butt hurt Solid-Rubber-Ridged-Dong.jpg if people pop in and out like you guys do.Some of us have lives outside Neogeo. That's the point.

I'm glad you are starting to open up, the forum is very accepting and lots of it isn't about neo-geo,

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Of course self validating collecturds aren't gonna find anything worth a while in here...

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
You think this is a good thread?

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
EG's post above is his projective swansong. How pathetic.

inb4 collecturd, douchbagery, lolololol

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Yeah I know, I should tone it down with that. This whole thing isn't about that.

dosdemon

Zero's Secretary
why waste so much time and energy energy calling out people wanting to pay the going rate for "minty" AES games in tyool 2016. just by posting the thread they out themselves as a sucker. It's a good thing if somebody sells them some expensive paper and plastic and gets paid, enjoy playing the exact same code for less on whatever your setup is while morons like this get fleeced. stop interfering with the circle of life

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
You think this is a good thread?

I think this is an amazing thread. It has provided me with hours of entertainment and was completely free. If only it had a minty snap case and insert, I could store it on my shelf.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
why waste so much time and energy energy calling out people wanting to pay the going rate for "minty" AES games in tyool 2016. just by posting the thread they out themselves as a sucker. It's a good thing if somebody sells them some expensive paper and plastic and gets paid, enjoy playing the exact same code for less on whatever your setup is while morons like this get fleeced. stop interfering with the circle of life

De dónde vienes?

(we got another speaker coming from nowhere..........)

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
I'm still trying to determine the bigger cunt in all this: 1) the guy who flaunts his car or 2)the guy that slags the other guys car for a platform to flaunt his.

I'm a bit of a car guy with love and respect to all brands so I'm gonna go with #2.

EDIT: holy FUCK these last few pages were garbage....like the shit you find in the youtube comment section.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.