Trump makes Juneteenth “very famous”

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
That’s a good point. But we shouldn’t even have “polling stations” manned by humans. We should tie in voting with the submission of 1040 tax forms. Don’t need to pay tax? Still submit the form. Everyone should be declaring what they owe or don’t owe. And we should have tax submissions 100 electronic and without the need for CPAs, no matter what kind of assets and debts you carry.

Sadly voting is inefficient and poorly designed by way of legislation. There is no technical reason voting cannot be done via smart phone or other convenient method.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
AGAIN, LEGENDARY MEN RETURN

Sadly voting is inefficient and poorly designed by way of legislation. There is no technical reason voting cannot be done via smart phone or other convenient method.

12 years, 12 years you've been gone. Stick around a while this time.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Republicans will fight tooth and nail to make sure election day in a country famous for having freedoms will not be a holiday people have off to vote.

Even if Election Day was a Federal holiday there would be businesses still open. When was the last time some shitty gas station closed or other low/no skill job? Unless this was some kind of new holiday with mandatory closures or mandatory extra wages.

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Even if Election Day was a Federal holiday there would be businesses still open. When was the last time some shitty gas station closed or other low/no skill job? Unless this was some kind of new holiday with mandatory closures or mandatory extra wages.

I may very well be wrong but I believe most areas have laws requiring time be given off so one may vote. The time is not required to be paid but given.

And yes I miss unregistered island and you guys. <3

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I may very well be wrong but I believe most areas have laws requiring time be given off so one may vote. The time is not required to be paid but given.

And yes I miss unregistered island and you guys. <3

It might depend on how long a person has been employed continuously. So people on gig jobs, or
Restaurant work, might not automatically get benefits unless they put their ass on the line and fight for them.