Trump: Defunding the Police is a “fad.”

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
"defund" in a conservative vacuum has been taken as an absolute binary. So in turn, conservative audiences don't take it seriously.

Imagine if liberals were to spin "cutting taxes" to mean the removal of all taxes. Well, obviously that would result in a chain reaction of heart attacks from orgasmic overload, but for the survivors this would be met with reasonable scrutiny.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
"Defund the police" is similar to "black lives matter" in that it's easy to spin negative connotations. To the average Fox News viewer "defund the police" sounds like crazy liberals want to eliminate the police. This is not an unreasonable assumption. "Black lives matter" is exclusionary rhetoric that inspires equally asinine responses.

Progressives really need better marketing people.

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
"Defund the police" is similar to "black lives matter" in that it's easy to spin negative connotations. To the average Fox News viewer "defund the police" sounds like crazy liberals want to eliminate the police. This is not an unreasonable assumption. "Black lives matter" is exclusionary rhetoric that inspires equally asinine responses.

Progressives really need better marketing people.

I literally came here to say this. It's like titling a book "Vicious, Rape Induced Anal Seepage" and the book not containing anything alluding to such an act. Being an English nerd, I fucking loathe whoever is generating slogans for their ideas.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Give everyone a six shooter and elect one sheriff and three deputies max per city district nationwide. Oh and make the identities and addresses of KKK members public.

Problem solved.

Marek

Banned
Defund the police is the all out stupidest woke meme bullshit ever.

Rebuild the police. Boom. Fixed it for you.

Oh wait. Pandoras box is opened already and the left loses.

Also, lithy you are a fucking joke. Enjoy wallowing in your well deserved pseudo depression or whatever, you insufferable libtardtarian pedant.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
You guys need to get rid of this town, county, state police bullshit and have one police force for each state.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
I'm just realizing now that I typed suggested and not subjected. Damn.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Are you saying Texas could flip?

If the republicans are smart, they will get rid of the electoral college before texas is a true swing state.

Because once texas is a swing state, they are fucked.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
If the republicans are smart, they will get rid of the electoral college before texas is a true swing state.

Because once texas is a swing state, they are fucked.

Fuck me, if Texas becomes a swing state, that would be the day.