trouble witches

iluvmonsterz

Edo Express Delivery Guy
anyone pick this up? i m about to sit down with it for a bit and wondered if anyone has any particular strategies? looks very cutesie...which i sorta dig every once in awhile.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
I got it and am enjoying it quite a bit. I'd say it's almost as fun as Deathsmiles, but offers a different experience. Has quite a bit of content for a $10 game. Just make sure you switch the voices to Japanese.

As for strategies, the one that's worked for me so far :

Alternate between the barrier and spell cards. Activate barrier first, once it runs out use a spell card, activate barrier again the moment a spell card runs out, repeat. Just make sure to visit the shops often to keep your supply of spell cards full. Also make sure to buy MP bottles whenever they're available. I recommend picking a character with a high barrier rating. And make sure to let go of the fire button every few seconds when you're not using a spell card, you can suck up all of the coins on the screen that way, otherwise they'll drop off. You can keep the fire button held down during spell card mode though.

Last edited:

IcBlUsCrN

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
i picked this up and am really enjoying it. cant figure it all out just yet and been playing the story mode mostly. Ive already played it more then strania (my other recent purchase) which is strange since im not to much of a horizontal shooter player.
i dont use the barrier much as i cant figure out its regeneration but its fun to use in score attack mode

iluvmonsterz

Edo Express Delivery Guy
man i wish i woulda downloaded this the 360 on my portable rig.....we just got a huge tv and my gf is dominating it with netflix/artonelico marathons...ugh. gonna swap consoles soon.

iluvmonsterz

Edo Express Delivery Guy
p.s. i agree with miss poison that this game is suprisingly well done and has a bevee of content compared to most games that run twice the cabbage. i ve had more fun with it(in the limited amout of time i have squeezed in) than ds2 by a looooong shot, plus it doesnt look like every texture used in its design somehow incorpurrated sandpaper....aka..its purdy.

Kaioh

Sakura's Bank Manager
I bought it this weekend and been having a blast! It's a full featured game for only $10. It could have easily been a disc release in Japan.

Professor Denim

Atro Ego
Now this was a surprise! great and fun game!
completely worth the asking price. Having a blast with it.

Rig

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Well...I came around.

Played quite a bit of it this last weekend (after originally not being too fond of it). It must've grown on me.

Hell, I even went ahead and downloaded the extra character!

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
My Heart Pounding score is over 69.9 million now. I can 1CC the game pretty consistently, but the no-miss 1CC still eludes me. I should be able to get it very soon though. Once that's done, it'll finally be time to sit down and watch the replays.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Is it just me or does this game have no slowdown of any kind, making it harder than it should be?
Meh, for 400 points I can't really complain.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
I really like it, very well done. Not that i'm good at it but fun anyway.

IcBlUsCrN

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
i think its a good deal for 400pts good for any shooter fan. the dlc witch is the easiest to use. dont know how much she is though.