Trinitron PVM LCD Overlay

DaisyAge

Galford's Armourer
I designed this 3D model to attach over an LCD TV I'm using in my game room as a spectator screen of my cab. I wanted my friends to be able to sit back and drink while someone else played while still being able to see what was going on. However, the TV doesn't match the aesthetic of a vintage/retro game room so I made this to spice up the look. I'll get around to printing this weekend and update the thread with some pictures. For now here's my first 3D model designed in Fusion.

Logo.pngButtons.pngFull.png

DaisyAge

Galford's Armourer
Yeah bro, you got way too much time on your hands lol.

Well I had the day off and I've been wanting to learn how to use fusion so I just kinda went with the first idea that came to mind. It honestly only took about an hour to make up and I attribute most of that to not having any formal training with the software.

interesting, keep up the good work!

Thank you massimiliano :)

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
I think it's pretty cool, actually.

DaisyAge

Galford's Armourer
I think it's pretty cool, actually.
Thanks, I'm just dabbling in 3D stuff right now. Gonna make a control panel for my arcade this weekend. Hopefully this thing will get printed out by then.

TK86079

Mr. Big's Thug
Let us see the finished product when you are done, I prefare a real CRT, but it’s a nice idea!

DaisyAge

Galford's Armourer
Lol yeah I totally agree, I'd love a PVM myself but I don't have the funds to facilitate one. Currently I'm printing out gifts to send abroad but hopefully after that I can print this thing.