Total cunt alert!

Ok, I wasn't scammed but I have to warn everybody about a completely purulent cunt on ebay: raregamergirl

Avoid!

She will gouge you on shipping, making overpriced insurance mandatory if you request an invoice.

Then, the roast beef tissue twat will have the gaul to argue with you. Bad customer service.

Eat poop, beeotch.

Tell us how you really feel?

TLH

Zero's Secretary
Raregamegirl has never ripped me off?

What gives? Why are some of us so quick to call a woman a "cunt" ban her from our board and complain about her service? Its no wonder this seller is defensive. FYI when I was into collecting Saturn games a few years back this seller graciously and for a reasonable price including lots of free shipping supplied me with some really quality rare titles. Last year this same seller sold me an entire shooter collection for genesis. All total, I have bought at least 50 games from this seller over the years. Maybe some have had bad experiences, but I am not one of them.

holyver

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
well good for you but if you check her reputation on the web, a lot of people complain about her
I had also an issue: bought 3 genesis games, the most valuable of the 3 was Alisia Dragoon. It was sent with a destroyed box, marked on the art cover and the manual was marked multiple times (names of previous owners all over, black capital letter etc), of course it was far from the visual provided in the auction... then that was not enough, she also messed up and put a wrong cart (Golden Axe) in the Alisia dragoon box....
I discussed by ebay message, sent back the game, never got the replacement, she, of course, pretended that she sent the replacement
I filled a paypal complaint and got a full refund incl. shipping. Bad experience, not because of the mistakes, that can happen, but because she's obviously lying.

I should have never dealt w/ her but got confused cause her ebay store has a name close to other reputable US sellers.

What gives? Why are some of us so quick to call a woman a "cunt" ban her from our board and complain about her service? Its no wonder this seller is defensive. FYI when I was into collecting Saturn games a few years back this seller graciously and for a reasonable price including lots of free shipping supplied me with some really quality rare titles. Last year this same seller sold me an entire shooter collection for genesis. All total, I have bought at least 50 games from this seller over the years. Maybe some have had bad experiences, but I am not one of them.

It seems that this site has an issue with women in general.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

Did you not read the thread? The "girl" in question was definitely cuntish, and should not be scamming people with bait and switch tactics to build her shitass collection.

rugal2000

, Troll Me, , Cuz I is 3lit3, ,
Ok, I wasn't scammed but I have to warn everybody about a completely purulent cunt on ebay: raregamergirl

Avoid!

She will gouge you on shipping, making overpriced insurance mandatory if you request an invoice.

Then, the roast beef tissue twat will have the gaul to argue with you. Bad customer service.

Eat poop, beeotch.

great thread title! shes a real cunt!!

rugal2000

, Troll Me, , Cuz I is 3lit3, ,
What gives? Why are some of us so quick to call a woman a "cunt" ban her from our board and complain about her service? QUOTE]

Hey a cunt is a cunt, a spade is a spade, and a metal slug is a metal slug

Blur2040

Crossed Swords Squire
Just because this thread has been bumped up, I'll mention that raregamegirl allegedly owns a video game store in Reynoldsburg, Ohio. See here:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=249561&page=2

I also recently inquired about local pickup from them (worldwide video game connection on ebay), and they mentioned owning a store in Reynoldsburg.

I say allegedly, as each time I have been there (twice) there has been some guy there who doesn't know much at all about video games. I have, each time I've been there, asked who owns the store. The guy has said "my brother does." So, that's kinda odd.

Regardless of what has been said about "raregamegirl," the store was OK and had a large selection at reasonable prices. Not enough old stuff sitting out for me, though. Anything older/more obscure than Playstation appeared to be somewhere in the back.

Last edited:

NinSEGA

Banned
I shudder thinking that she's a 400 pound gorilla with a uni-brow. If anyone buys games from her there is a good chance her moustache will shed into your parcel - PLEH !!!

She actually looks like this-

4rzwz4.jpg

4rzx1r.jpg

4rzx7j.jpg

But there's probably a reason why she's still single. She has to be insufferable to deal with.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
You just bumped a 10 year old thread, why?

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
You just bumped a 10 year old thread, why?

Got me. But everyone always screams SEARCH FUNCTION! but then when you actually do continue a thread like yer always yelled at, you are then yelled at for bumping an old thread. Just pick one and stop yelling about both....

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
Got me. But everyone always screams SEARCH FUNCTION! but then when you actually do continue a thread like yer always yelled at, you are then yelled at for bumping an old thread. Just pick one and stop yelling about both....

it's because what everyone really means is "shut the fuck up and stop posting"

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
I started feeling sad when I saw Shawn old post, got me thinking of Tony too:crying:

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Damn dude, I wasn’t prepared for feels today.

I still remember talking with Shawn quite a bit. Had many good conversations with him in flash chat.

Also is it possible to be a half cunt? Never go full 100% cunt.

Last edited:

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
Yup, I miss Shawn. Visited him, played games at his house in San Jose quite a few times and attended his funeral with Mikhail. During the funeral, I shared his personal story about why he wanted me to help him buy the Simpsons arcade board as he had fond memories playing it in arcade with his mother when he was a kid. He had a loving family. Shawn's mother was also thankful that he had some Neo Geo Forum friends....

I started feeling sad when I saw Shawn old post, got me thinking of Tony too:crying:

I still remember talking with Shawn quite a bit. Had many good conversations with him in flash chat.

Also is it possible to be a half cunt? Never go full 100% cunt.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Both my body and face are better than hers.

And I'll bet good money that my dick is bigger too.