Total cunt alert!

Greatkiller

B. Jenet's Firstmate
If she is a girl.............I believe she started the arguement LIKE ALL GIRLS DO!

Tighe

Cheng's Errand Boy
Suspended

Looks like she has been suspended, the account is gone.

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
I also had a bad experience with this seller. Bought Valis II and it arrived broken. Contacted seller and told me I could get a refund within 7 days. I ship the item back within the 7 days and (s)he goes on vacation for a week. After threateing with paypal dispute I finally get a refund. Overall poor communication.

darcotrigger

Zero's Tailor
This cunt of a seller still exists on ebay as worldwide_video_game_connection . And also as ultimate_video_game_connection I think?

Look at her feedback. It is very padded. For the amount of suppossed transactions there are sure A LOT of negatives.

The only happy customers leave feedback like " litle ass-fuck Billy sure likes that Gamecube game. It was very hard to find! Thanx!"

If you are a collector and like things to arrive in the advertised condition, well packaged at a fair price without being screwed on shipping avoid this bitch like the plauge.

Studioaudience

Crazed MVS Addict
Ah If dealt with her she sold me a complete Ogre battle complete and tried to claim it was pristine. Got it for 65 bucks I get it in the mail and turns out the box is a total piece of shit , the manual and game were in decent condition. Still pretty deceptive.

darcotrigger

Zero's Tailor
Not only does she over grade, but she's happy to charge you $15 for insured shipping and then send your item out in a bubble mailer regular post for a fraction of the cost.

Sara always acts like she's the victim and says her employees are bad seeds and she has nothing to do with shipping, blah blah blah ect.

She has also said multiple times that if there is a problem to contact her and deal with her directly. Why can't she just treat all her customers right to begin with?She is either extremely greedy / a poor buisiness person or both.

AVOID.

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
Sara always acts like she's the victim and says her employees are bad seeds and she has nothing to do with shipping, blah blah blah ect.

AVOID.

This exactly. I got the "employee" excuse as well. I'm just happy to get a full refund. I wish I had more hands to give this seller 4 thumbs down

Last edited:

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
PPL like this are arseholes and just take alot of good honest folk for a ride :oh_no:

datalogik

Zero's Tailor,
This person actually came through on a big purchase over at CAG with me a year ago or so. I guess they went bad.

gundamalpha

Rugal's Thug
I dealt with her a few times but the last time I dealt with Sara (less than a year ago) it went like this:

1. Willing to pay for the overpriced shipping as she was one of the few shipped overseas.

2. Amount was quite big so I opted for insurance.

3. Item never arrive and asked for insurance receipt, never respond.

4. Filed complain with Paypal and still no respond whatsoever.

5. Full refund.

I can't see myself dealing with her again in the future.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Her first couple of replies here was all you needed to know to avoid buying from her (or her company).

Person has a complaint and the first tactic is to become verbally aggressive with the person. That's not how a decent seller works and it's especially not how a business owner acts when dealing with costumers.

The fact her employees are incompetent probably starts at the tops and trinkles down.

Phosis

New Challenger
Bumpitty Bump Bump.

I have recently been dealing with this user after purchasing a Magician Lord cart from her off of Ebay.

I CANNOT BELIEVE the amount of negativity and defensiveness and lies and evasiveness I have seen from this woman. Not only myself, but negative feedback all over the web about this person and her shady tactics.

I am currently in the middle of a PayPal dispute with her and she is already saying "I have done NOTHING wrong, not one thing."

Great song and dance, and I wonder how many people collectively have also heard it?

AVOID.

Phosis

New Challenger
She used two different excuses, one for me, and one for PayPal, and merged them together. First it was a business trip, and then it was, her laptop got stolen. And then, her laptop was stolen...during the business trip.

I have heard vacation, funeral, etc. from other users. She was apparently away from any kind of email service for six days while I was waiting for her to respond. So she either doesn't know what a laptop or a blackberry is, or she actually lives out of 1721, and occasionally drops by in a time machine to ship out the wrong games to people.

BeaglePuss

Mickey's Coach
Sara is an extremely well known NES collector. She's essentially been around from the start of NES collecting. As a result, she's amassed a massive collection of games and a healthy stable of equally old-school gamers.

She's total scum and she has been for sometime now. She'll shell out big money for things she's interested in, and people tolerate her because of it.

Whenever I read her post, which now are few and far between on basically all of the major message boards, I can't help but feel bad for her. She must be terribly lonely. She's impossible to tolerate on VG related message boards, imagine how miserable she must be in person. I shutter just thinking about it.

darcotrigger

Zero's Tailor
Sara is an extremely well known NES collector. She's essentially been around from the start of NES collecting. As a result, she's amassed a massive collection of games and a healthy stable of equally old-school gamers.

She's total scum and she has been for sometime now. She'll shell out big money for things she's interested in, and people tolerate her because of it.

Whenever I read her post, which now are few and far between on basically all of the major message boards, I can't help but feel bad for her. She must be terribly lonely. She's impossible to tolerate on VG related message boards, imagine how miserable she must be in person. I shutter just thinking about it.

I shudder thinking that she's a 400 pound gorilla with a uni-brow. If anyone buys games from her there is a good chance her moustache will shed into your parcel - PLEH !!!

fmdof

Morden's Lackey
High shipping is the old ebay trick. they don't take Final value fee from shipping, so the higher the shipping cost, the less the item sells for, the less the seller pays, and more they get. i can deal with high shipping if the final amount comes to what I'm willing to pay anyways. i think its dumb when people pass on a nice auction for 50 bucks when the shippings 30, yet will pay 75 bucks when the shipping's 10.

Phosis

New Challenger
For me, high shipping is not the issue, it's that this dumbass refuses to ship out anything, ever, to anyone.

In the month of April alone, she has tons of negative feedback, all from people recieving nothing from this bitch.

I actually tried calling her, as her number was available within her PayPal information. I never got through, and now I have escalated my complaint to a claim. I absolutely SLAMMED her ass with evidence against her, pages and pages worth of her nasty track record, and it looks like I should hopefully win this one. It is only 40 bucks, but I should have known better and checked this cunt out before buying from her. I had recalled making a purchase from her in the past, which is why I bought, but I was mistaken; she was on my favorites list, I had never actually bought from her.

She seems to do this the most to inexperienced Ebayers, the ones she thinks she can exploit and take advantage of. I'm sure many people just let things slide, and don't give a shit.

Also, if you have noticed, not a day after filing my claim, all of her accounts suddenly dissapeared. She claimed it was due to "a laptop being stolen" and someone hacking into her account. Sounds like a bunch of bullshit to me, which is all I have ever heard from her.

Ebay and PayPal both need to boot this cunt to the curb.

Phosis

New Challenger
Got the usual junk from her about how I was being insensitive because she was going through a hard time, blah blah blah.

I had four priceless gems of angry emails sent my way, with the usual claims; she was in the wrong, EVERYONE who left her negative feed back was an "international scammer crook."

So apparently, not only is she ill tempered and rude, but a racist as well? I have seen some pretty funny comments she made to other users, "MEXICAN buyer! Crook!" "International lying buyer!" She makes super sure to signify that the buyers are foreign, and that that must be the reason why they are leaving her negative feedback when she screws up.

Calmly explained why she should go fuck herself, got my inevitable refund after being a "nightmare!!" to her, all is well and good.

If you see this buyer, terminate...with extreme prejudice.

And by that, I mean, don't buy from.

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
I can't stand sellers like this, and I hate lazy bitches more than anything else in this world. Does anyone know what she looks like? I want links to this bitch, I'm pretty sure she's worked me over on a couple NES carts. This was a crazy bump! LOL

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
I can't stand sellers like this, and I hate lazy bitches more than anything else in this world. Does anyone know what she looks like? I want links to this bitch, I'm pretty sure she's worked me over on a couple NES carts. This was a crazy bump! LOL

:tickled:

What a tool. You want links so you can fap, CRAZY BUMP

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Tried buying a Sealed copy of Flashback for Jaguar from this girl....3 weeks later I get a refund "sorry, we don't have any in stock"....yet a week later, its re-listed for sale again (since I was still checking ebay)

The seller is listing items they dont possess, or if the final price isn't to their liking, they refuse to ship and just wait for someone else to come along and pay what they really want for the auction.

This seems like an ebay trend on gaming stuff. If its a bid auction, and the item goes undervalued (in their opinion) 1/2 the time you get the "cancel auction" and refund on your cash...then blammo, its back on the auction block a few weeks later.

Two weeks ago I put a genesis bundle w/ 17 games on ebay....it sold for 17 dollars (a miserablely small sum)...what did I do...I SHIPPED IT! Thats what you do when you sell something! I don't understand where these sellers get off on cancelling auctions cause they arent happy with the final total