Total cunt alert!

Tsubaki

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Ok, I wasn't scammed but I have to warn everybody about a completely purulent cunt on ebay: raregamergirl

Avoid!

She will gouge you on shipping, making overpriced insurance mandatory if you request an invoice.

Then, the roast beef tissue twat will have the gaul to argue with you. Bad customer service.

Eat poop, beeotch.

ShYtFaCe

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Well, aren't the shipping and insurance costs displayed? And usually it states whether insurance is optional or required. Do you have a link to said auction? If all this was clearly stated then you add up the total cost and decide whether or not you still wanna buy... if not then, yes, she's a total cunt.

R

raregamergirl

You do realize I am also a member on here? Shipping is CLEARLY labelled in all my auctions. How about you let me see the link etc and I will gladly let everyone know the truth. My shipping is actually slightly lower than most of the other top dog sellers on ebay as well and I keep my prices lower than them on top of that.

R

raregamergirl

Just found out your username. you won TWO auctions, here are the links
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250022884656
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250021394917

you paid $8.50 in shipping and NO INSURANCE so what the heck is your problem? is that not clearly listed? generally insurance is required on packages over X dollars (pending the persons feedback, generally $50 or purchases of many items (3 or more, sometimes 2 or more) due to MANY scammers recently.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I agree the shipping is a tad high for the service level but it was displayed very clearly.

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
Well, I don't know the buyer or seller that have posted in this thread.

However, the initial post stated that he wasn't scammed and he was warning people of his experience. He also mentioned, the seller argued with him and wanted more money for requesting an invoice? (I may have missed something there)

So, I really don't see a big deal here. The buyer didn't care for the seller and was giving his opinion.

Regarding the seller, to claim that you are a member here is a little funny...since you just joined a few weeks back. Take off the huggies and we will see. Also...you have a huge Ebay number which likely means you are a business?

R

raregamergirl

Do I run a business? Yes. Am I collector and a gamer? Yes. Who cares if I run a business? I own stores too, does that mean a single thing? Check my purchased items on ebay the past 30 days. Yes, I just joined here as I am not too big into the neo geo scene and I was directed here by a few collectors. I am mainly into NES items and promo/ oddball items. I also collect sealed items and imports (mainly for the saturn). Someone sent me the link to this thread and I was simply pointing out the facts.

Last edited:

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
raregamergirl said:
Do I run a business? Yes. Am I collector and a gamer? Yes. Who cares if I run a business? I own stores too, does that mean a single thing? Check my purchased items on ebay the past 30 days. Yes, I just joined here as I am not too big into the neo geo scene and I was directed here by a few collectors. I am mainly into NES items and promo/ oddball items. I also collect sealed items and imports (mainly for the saturn). Someone sent me the link to this thread and I was simply pointing out the facts.

What you have pointed out to me is that you are probably pretty difficult to deal with. So, yes you probably argued with the guy, which was one of his complaints with you.

As for your shipped prices, while they may be a little high, I didn't really see an issue with it since it is listed in the auction.

Lastly, the reason for asking if you ran a business was to give the chance to say if you were the person directly dealing with this guy. Your Ebay number is huge which could mean that if you have a business there are others that help you out and it was possible that someone else had argued with the buyer. Although now, it appears that was probably you.:tickled:

R

raregamergirl

Never did I argue with the user, I have no idea what they are talking about. It is also pretty difficult to argue via email, don't you think? I am quite the opposite of hard to deal with and any of my buyers (besides him apparently) can attest to that. I offer refunds including shipping to any buyer for any reason. My policies are clearly labelled. I use actual photos. Yes, I have people who work for me but no-one besides me has anything to do with the emails.

ShYtFaCe

Kuroko's Training Dummy
If anyone here thinks those are high shipping prices, they obviously don't buy from Ebay much.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Meh..
In a situation like this I say...Show proof of argument-problem with seller..
Plus the link to the auction itself..

If any problem ever occured on Ebay I save the emails and will still have the messages to seller in my Ebay.(buying and selling)

I don't get problems with my sales though, I just get many stupid questions(due to people who don't read the auction) and a Ton of Scam emails..:mad:

......................................................................................................................................

People actually need to read through auctions first before bidding..If you don't like the terms don't bid.

With Shipping:..I only ship by Priority mail..
I usually charge $4.50 to $5.00 for USPS Priority mail(with DC tracking) ..Shipping by priority mail costs $4.05/With DC $4.55 without weight,so sometimes I do get ripped and I always have to pay the difference out of my own pocket..
http://pe.usps.gov/text/dmm300/ratesandfees.htm#wp3804548#Rfz20164

I also use Priority Mail Box Flat Rate boxes ,$8.60 with DC....For larger heavy items that fit in the boxes..
I just shipped 16 pds of Video Gaming Promo(paper) items in one of these Flat Rate boxes...If these boxes wouldn't have been around the shipping would of been murder thus killing the auction itself..
http://shop.usps.com/webapp/wcs/sto...toreId=10001&catalogId=10152&categoryId=13359
Above boxes can be sent to your place for free..

For Nintendo systems(they don't fit in the Flat Rate Boxes)I charge $11.00 Priority Mail with DC.. but it usually costs me from $13.00 to $16.00....I lose on the shipping costs,but I like the keep the shipping cost low..It's more appealing to the buyers..

I do push the insurance in my auctions:and in the invoice..
SHIPPING IS $8.60 FLAT RATE PRIORITY MAIL With DC Tracking Number
PLEASE ADD $2.30 IF YOU WANT INSURANCE..
Insurance should be Purchased as I will NOT be responsible for .......Lost or Damaged Packages..(though it's never happened)

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
ShYtFaCe said:
If anyone here thinks those are high shipping prices, they obviously don't buy from Ebay much.

Not very high, but a hair high for me. I have done over 1000 auctions so I am pretty seasoned with ebay. $5 for 1st class is a rip to me, especially since Priority is $4.05 and you can use their FREE boxes and you can get them picked up at your house, that should rule out the "shipping and handling" BS most sellers give. For 1st class I charge $3 and $4.50 for Priority. Maybe it's because I'm in Hawaii but I require it to be sent Priority, it usually only take 3-4 days to get here whereas 1st class takes about a good 2 - 2 1/2 weeks to get here.

Thats just my standards though, at least she doesnt charge $8 for media mail like some sellers do, that takes up to 45 days here.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Xian Xi said:
Not very high, but a hair high for me. I have done over 1000 auctions so I am pretty seasoned with ebay. $5 for 1st class is a rip to me, especially since Priority is $4.05 and you can use their FREE boxes and you can get them picked up at your house, that should rule out the "shipping and handling" BS most sellers give. For 1st class I charge $3 and $4.50 for Priority. Maybe it's because I'm in Hawaii but I require it to be sent Priority, it usually only take 3-4 days to get here whereas 1st class takes about a good 2 - 2 1/2 weeks to get here.

Thats just my standards though, at least she doesnt charge $8 for media mail like some sellers do, that takes up to 45 days here.

Agreed, and I don't really see a problem with her shipping prices. I've seen way worse.

Steve

The Wonder Years,
$5 first class it really depends. For example if it's one little SNES cartridge you can ship them in a bubble mailer as low as 1.11, 1.61 with DC #

If I paid $5 for 1st class and it arrived at $1.61, I will be a bit PO.

If I paid $5 for 1st class and it arrived in the $3 neighborhood (usually a small box) I have no problem with that. I understand $2 for "handling" and whatnot... but when it gets up there in $3.50 plus range that is just silly. Then again, the PO is a 5-8 minute drive (factoring in the traffic lights) for me... I know others the PO is a bit farther away than that.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
I think the important question here is obviously this:

are you really a girl?

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
jro said:
I think the important question here is obviously this:

are you really a girl?
yes and are you in need of a man? i will kick this guy's ass for you

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Kim _Kaphwan said:
yes and are you in need of a man? i will kick this guy's ass for you
I'm not quite sure how to take your answer... :envy:

What I was going to say if raregamergirl is in fact a, um, girl, then she can automatically win this ongoing arguments simply by posting a picture of herself topless.

Sooner or later we're going to climb that most unclimable of mountains here at NG.com.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
jro said:
I'm not quite sure how to take your answer... :envy:

What I was going to say if raregamergirl is in fact a, um, girl, then she can automatically win this ongoing arguments simply by posting a picture of herself topless.

Sooner or later we're going to climb that most unclimable of mountains here at NG.com.

And remember, she has to have a rare Neo cart balancing on her head too.

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
SpamYouToDeath said:
TWINKLE STAR SPRITES ON HEAD

You might as well make it the best game released:buttrock:

Oh...and I doubt this is a girl. This a bald stinky fat bastard but I am willing to be proved wrong via photos as suggested by Jro.

Hippo

SEARCH, FUNCTION, GOD!,
15 Year Member
Tsubaki said:
Ok, I wasn't scammed but I have to warn everybody about a completely purulent cunt on ebay: raregamergirl

Avoid!

She will gouge you on shipping, making overpriced insurance mandatory if you request an invoice.

Then, the roast beef tissue twat will have the gaul to argue with you. Bad customer service.

Eat poop, beeotch.

Lol signature worthy stuff man. lol " Eat poop, beeotch" lol

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
I sold Final Fantasy VII, Poke'mon Yellow and X-Men: COTA to raregamergirl and she paid very quickly and the transaction went smoothly without any problems at all. :cool:

And yes she is a girl gamer. :cool: