Tops-Game.jp

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Anyone ordered from them before? They have a few parts I am looking for and I'm wondering if anyone has bought from them before.

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Highly recommend. Professional and reliable. Stuff is in great condition and well packed. Prices can be high for games, but deals can be found and new parts are fairly priced.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Ordered from them multiple times over the last few years. Most recently within the last 30 days. Highly recommend them, excellent customer service, packaging, and ship times. All items I have ordered from them have been in excellent to good condition.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Best shop period. As others have said - they ship better than anyone else, they ship faster than anyone else, and they don't sell damaged/repaired/dirty items - if there is the slightest ding or dent, they'll send multiple photos to make sure you're ok w/it. They are higher end on pcb's, but you get what you pay for. They will make you cover the paypal fee in addition to shipping and insurance fees of course.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Anyone ordered from them before? They have a few parts I am looking for and I'm wondering if anyone has bought from them before.

what everyone else said - they were def my go to when I was knee deep in JAMMA

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Thanks everyone, they have some replacement psus that are drop in replacements for this wei-ya garbage. Good to know its a no risk seller.

Geekman1222

Kula's Candy
This is reassuring to read this here too. I asked about them in arcade otaku one time and heard good things there.

I was eyeing a few boards from them about a month ago as well as just taking a stroll through every month or two lol.

You need a proxy to buy from them iirc though hehe

Last edited:

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
This is reassuring to read this here too. I asked about them in arcade otaku one time and heard good things there.

I was eyeing a few boards from them about a month ago as well as just taking a stroll through every month or two lol.

You need a proxy to buy from them iirc though hehe

I just emailed them and everything went smoothly. They are really helpful, friendly, and nice to English speakers.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Great place to buy from, my bud Mike /mjmjr grabbed mean super clean Trio the Punch PCB and a supergun from them. I'm super happy with it & the Sigma AV 7000. Everything was boxed like a champ aswell.