Top Tier Arcade Collection of Neo-Geo + More (Updated Weekly)

Geekman1222

Kula's Candy
Oh dear.... I had to look through this finally LOL
and
1) I want to see this holy grail of can air video footage PLEASE LINK
2) what... Finally watched a few mins of one vid on the Chewlix
3) why you keep posting a long list of pinball machines... atleast put it in spoilers
4) this keeps going... why not just put all your (part) video posts as only the 1st part or a single post with a link to all the parts in a series...
5) this dude is ignoring the hate turn that dial to 11 LOL
6) YOU PAID WHAT for a Blast City... and gave up all hope for this (walks away) begins typing a summary since I spent so much time so much time

Thread Summary, a wack waste of time, dude you need to learn to compile your stuff better and present it in a more natural manner i gave up caring about what you posted because it just felt like ads eventually. I wont dis your passion for a hobby or your love for video making (I make videos too) but it got really old. The poster should try to be more engaging on this thread if he plans on bumping it to the top of the collections forum each time.. Initial score (5/11) I want to like the guys efforts but idk lol

Edit: New score is (3/10) I doubt ill watch any of the videos or really contribute to this thread aside from shits and giggles. Step up your game mate. I wanted to admire your efforts but... Disappoint

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Oh yes! Someone tell toptierdouchebag there's a green light for all douchers in the market!

Any discord please report to the war room where your voice will never be heard.

TopTierArcade

Crazed MVS Addict
16k spent in 1 year!!! Top Tier Arcade - Year End Review 2017 [HD]

Welcome to the Year End Review video series! Let's hope for many more and look back on 2017...

Another year has past in Top Tier Arcade. This year, I spent over 16 thousand dollars in arcade and pinball machines!!! Let's go back and review what we learned, who we met and what games we picked up! Plus, this year I unveiled to the world the unseen Street Fighter 1 arcade artwork featured in It (2017) movie. Also, stories, arcade parts and future predictions coming up for 2018!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0XErUTROiQ

All the best and see you all in 2018 :)

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
Secret Santa Veteran
Is this ass clown really still here. He's got a huge ego problem. No one gives a crap about your year and how much you spent.

Dr Shroom

nurgledick
15 Year Member

Welcome to the Year End Review video series! Let's hope for many more and look back on 2017...

Another year has past in Top Tier Arcade. This year, I spent over 16 thousand dollars in arcade and pinball machines!!! Let's go back and review what we learned, who we met and what games we picked up! Plus, this year I unveiled to the world the unseen Street Fighter 1 arcade artwork featured in It (2017) movie. Also, stories, arcade parts and future predictions coming up for 2018!

haha fuck you

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
If anything, then this thread proves Kieron Gillen's point: nostalgia is an emotion for people with no future. And btw, I miss the back-in-the-day times of Cristian Vogel's Erutufon forum. Well yeah, that emotion again, so... sock it to me, baby.

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
$16k spent, 57 views.

Money well spent I'd say...

Wouldnt it be better appreciating the fact that you have that kind of money to spend instead of bragging about it like a twat?

Trilla Kangz

Neo Bubble Buster
I think his collection is awesome, love the viewlix.If his money makes him happy,more power to him.

Hippo

SEARCH, FUNCTION, GOD!,
15 Year Member
Good shit Canadian version of 8man if you guys love him
You must accept TopTier

Last edited:

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
40 mins bragging about how much money you spent. Wtf.

16K Canadian would be around 12.5K US. Still, I feel that living in US or Canada I could get so much more for this kind of money. He's showing a Naomi setup with a Pi, saying he can run all of the Naomi and Atomis games, plus he has a hacked Type X setup ... If it's all multis, what happened to the money? His videos are just too long, so I guess I'll never know. All I've seen is a bunch of stuff covered in tarps and sheets, two cabs and two pinballs.

sr20det510

Sho's Rival

Hope you learned not to spend 16k a year on videogames ever again.

BanishingFlatsAC

Psycho Soldier
15 Year Member
16K Canadian would be around 12.5K US. Still, I feel that living in US or Canada I could get so much more for this kind of money. He's showing a Naomi setup with a Pi, saying he can run all of the Naomi and Atomis games, plus he has a hacked Type X setup ... If it's all multis, what happened to the money? His videos are just too long, so I guess I'll never know. All I've seen is a bunch of stuff covered in tarps and sheets, two cabs and two pinballs.

He got porked for $2000 on that Blast City with the Pi setup.

Also, if you're looking for constructive criticism Top Tier, maybe you shouldn't act like a misogynistic piece of shit in your videos. Get your priorities straight or you'll be looking for a divorce attorney in 2018.

radiantsvgun

So Many Games. No Time. For Harlots.
15 Year Member
He got porked for $2000 on that Blast City with the Pi setup.

Also, if you're looking for constructive criticism Top Tier, maybe you shouldn't act like a misogynistic piece of shit in your videos. Get your priorities straight or you'll be looking for a divorce attorney in 2018.

^This.

I may be the scoop king, but I always take care of the lady first and foremost.

Gyrian

Hardened Shock Trooper
Maybe there'll be some room in the 2018 budget to purchase some self-awareness.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
How is this thread still going?!? Luke Morse is an idiot. Priorities are all fucked up!