Too Many Games, June 21-23, 2019, Oaks, PA

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
I can't make it folks, so you can cross me off the list.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
I gotta work the whole weekend, so I won't be there this year either.

NeoTrof

n00b
20 Year Member
Don’t know any of you guys, but would like to meet local (I’m in NJ) members. I’ll be there all day Saturday and Sunday morning.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Don’t know any of you guys, but would like to meet local (I’m in NJ) members. I’ll be there all day Saturday and Sunday morning.

That would be great NeoTrof. On Saturday you should see a few of us in "Phatal Philly" shirts, please say hello.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member

We will be out and about, throughout the convention. We tend to hang out at the arcade and/or Carlson's booth (16-bit). Look for Phatal Philly shirts, as stated previously. If you want, I can PM you my number and I can introduce you to people when we get there.

Jon

majors

Overtop Pathfinder
Don’t know any of you guys, but would like to meet local (I’m in NJ) members.
Always good to meet new peps. I'll be hovering near the tables with some retro consoles, look for the "wedoca" placards with console descriptions. I'll be (one of) the piss drunk guys on Saturday behind the tables!

Better dig out my Phatal Philly T.

NeoTrof

n00b
20 Year Member
Thanks everyone. Look forward to meeting you. Might be coming down on Friday night now.

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
Well this week has mostly been a wash, both figuratively and literally. Regardless, I plan to stop by the show at some point during Sat or Sun afternoon.

Word on the street is that Pern from Delaware & VT will make appearances on Friday. Indierocklocks & YeldellGW can't manage any cameos this weekend, unfortunately.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
da1cabf5676584ae84d94734828edfd0.jpg

Coleridge

Pleasure Goal
I've been out of the loop for a bit. Looking forward to seeing some of the gang tomorrow!