TMNT Cowabunga Collection

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I'm in, good compilation and I'll pop it in the arcade cabinet for some fun co-op beat em ups

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Oh I didn’t realize it was getting a physical release...but honestly recently i’ve been preferring digital

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Box art revealed

3ogtT1G.jpg

That Nickelodeon logo is a pity.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
I'm all over this... day one purchase for sure.

The Turtles games on OG consoles have all gotten too pricey even for my tastes. Looking forward to having the arcade of Turtles In Time as well : )

If Konami can do this with the TMNT IP wtf can't Capcom give us ports of the The Punisher and Aliens vs Predator????!!!

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Yeah I'm pretty ready for it now.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Tournament Fighter's on the SNES was one of the best 'Street Fighter' clones ever. Top tier fighter
I feel like every single character is overpowered but then again I’ve never played this at a high level. Really fun game that has no business being that good.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
No surprise that tmnt shredders revenge physical release is being handle by lrg 😏

FTiWnB0XsAEmoKP

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
No surprise that tmnt shredders revenge physical release is being handle by lrg 😏

FTiWnB0XsAEmoKP

and their PC big box edition :love:
p8wxJ9I.png

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
None are even that rare. I don't understand why the prices are so high.
True dat. And, sadly, a statement that can be levelled at quite a number of games (across different "retro" systems).

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
True dat. And, sadly, a statement that can be levelled at quite a number of games (across different "retro" systems).

On eBay chrono trigger cib will ALWAYS net you some results. It's not even that rare at all. Yet it can still command upwards of 800 dollars. I don't get it.

Fuck Crypto, just buy CIB SNES games and put them in a vault for 10 years.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Played the first TMNT arcade game for the first time since the 90s. Cool game but the stages are shorter than I remember, maybe Konami made them longer for the NES.

The music and sound effects really stand out. Konami always had such a distinct sound but here it's like listening to the genesis of their 90s sound.

Ran out of time before I could beat it, and Turtles in Time is still better, but very nice to come back to this.

Cheers to the geniuses who birthed the absolute marketing blitz of TMNT, btw. Cartoon, movies, toys, bedsheets, cereal bowls - bravo for helping brighten children's lives.

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
End of year for physical release ? Nothing before ? :oops:

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
End of year for physical release ? Nothing before ? :oops:
It's a placeholder date that may change but who knows.Edit the seller is lrg unfortunately still i was rush to get a order in and i didn't read who it was beside,bestbuy is also selling the game for lrg too.To bad dotemu couldn't sell it at retail like they did for sor4.

Last edited:

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Just beat Shredder's Revenge.

It was a little shorter than I'd hoped for the story part of it, but the 'arcade' mode with 6 people could be really cool. I didn't really look into it, but evidently I unlocked Casey Jones upon beating the story. Not sure if there are any other characters.

I beat it with Raph, which admittedly is my least favorite turtle but they always make him the strongest. Mikey is my boy.