This guy married his dead girlfriend

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
What's sad is that a lot of people doing this probably believe it eliminates the necessity of a prenup.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
it would be easy to feel bad for the guy who lost his lady, if he wasnt a director who was posting pics and video all over the place for publicity.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
I guess he wanted her to be as stiff as him on their wedding night!

*rimshot*

Sixth

Sakura's Bank Manager
Corpse-bride-poster-corpse-bride-5984639-320-452.jpg

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
I wanna make a joke about her cheating on the husband with me, but I cant find a way to make it funny.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Waiting for the guy to announce that they have a baby in a few.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Oh no need to worry about that. Don't have one.

Sorry to hear that, Yue.

Been missing out on a lot of stuff, being without proper internet for over 8 months will do that to a person.
Oh well, I am back. Alive and kicking, more than you can say about that guys wife.
I also hope he realizes she will become wrinkled and ugly in Guiness book of records time.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
The beauty of being a corpse is that you no must never be burdened with life's trivialities. Consent, beauty, manners, behaving, morality; they're all left for the living to bathe in. People with the carcass from a romance should be left in peace to do what they choose with the body of their lover, if they were truly bound. The last and most striking material gift that can be left for a lover in mortality by someone who has passed is their very own flesh and frame.

Last edited:

BobbyPeru

Man of Letters
The beauty of being a corpse is that you no must never be burdened with life's trivialities. Consent, beauty, manners, behaving, morality; they're all left for the living to bathe in. People with the carcass from a romance should be left in peace to do what they choose with the body of their lover, if they were truly bound. The last and most striking material gift that can be left for a lover in mortality by someone who has passed is their very own flesh and frame.

261jkns.jpg