It's so, so, so fucking good.

I was just about to start a justice album hype thread yesterday :tickled:

smuf

Vice's Love Slave
15 Year Member
soulthug said:
It's so, so, so fucking good.

I was just about to start a justice album hype thread yesterday :tickled:

Lots of GREAT elektro albums on the way: Digitalism, Justice, Boys Noize.

Pretty sure SebastiAn, Kavinsky and Busy P have L.P.'s coming out too later this year. And Oizo got a new E.P. coming pretty soon. :buttrock:

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
Yeah

i think justice and sebastian'll probably kill all known electro dead with their respective album and EP. Digitalism will most probably produce a knockout recording too. (Their remix of What's Your Damage is BRILLIANT!)

Oizo has most certainly still got "it", shame moustache sold so terribly, though analog was a much better album.

Kavinsky most certainly rocks the hizzy, you heard the arpanet nightdrive version of Testarossa? It's the radicals!

I have not head boys noize yet :eek: i must hunt them down

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
a) Thx babes ;)

b) FUCK SHIT ASS WANK CUNT FUCK they removed the video.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

smuf

Vice's Love Slave
15 Year Member
soulthug said:
a) Thx babes ;)

b) FUCK SHIT ASS WANK CUNT FUCK they removed the video.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

yeah apperantly it leaked out too early, i'll get a new link tomorrow.

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
Indeed, indeed.

I'll most cert buy T3h vinyl :emb:

got my first vinyl ever the other day, NY Excuse by the one and only.... :buttrock: FLYEST SHIT EVAAAAHHHH

(the justice remix one, not the other one, which is also sex)

smuf

Vice's Love Slave
15 Year Member
soulthug said:
Indeed, indeed.

I'll most cert buy T3h vinyl :emb:

got my first vinyl ever the other day, NY Excuse by the one and only.... :buttrock: FLYEST SHIT EVAAAAHHHH

(the justice remix one, not the other one, which is also sex)

ah vinyl... so pretty...
i plan on getting into vinyl later this year when i start dj'ing.

smuf

Vice's Love Slave
15 Year Member
btw why are we the only people posting in here? xD

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
QUICK, GRAB IT!

Video post #3

it's not quite finished apparently smuf, thats why it keeps being blagged... that, and the whole copyright toss :emb:

Igniz v2

whinny little kid, why r teens so angry, needs sec
somewhat related, seen the early youtube clips of Justice at Coachella?

looks like it was pretty good, not like Daft Punk good or anything, but still.. though i guess that's to be attributed to the fact that justice just isn't daft punk good.

saw some of the Digitalism set too, but it seemed to be kind of.. what's the word.. mediocre? perhaps people have only uploaded the more dull segments of it so far.

also, it'd be great if they would make a video for Phantom, seeing as it's like.. 1000x better than D.A.N.C.E.

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
Igniz v2 said:

looks like it was pretty good, not like Daft Punk good or anything, but still.. though i guess that's to be attributed to the fact that justice just isn't daft punk good.

saw some of the Digitalism set too, but it seemed to be kind of.. what's the word.. mediocre? perhaps people have only uploaded the more dull segments of it so far.

also, it'd be great if they would make a video for Phantom, seeing as it's like.. 1000x better than D.A.N.C.E.
A)No Phantom isn't
B)Phantom is short
C)Nazareth needs a real video, not the release party, DJ Funks "FUCK YEAAH JUSTICEEEEE, BWWOOOYYY!" one.
D)Justice keep getting better, and better, and better.

smuf

Vice's Love Slave
15 Year Member
Igniz v2 said:

It was Justice's first live set, using PA equipment instead of just doing a regular DJ set. And from what I've seen/heard/read it was pretty amazing.

I hope they do a live set at Dour too, I've already seen them DJ twice.

I saw Digitalism 3 times, first two time they were playing live and it wasn't all that great. About a week ago I saw them DJ and it was very very impressive, lots of mashups. They did this really awesome Daft Punk mix, Technologic, Da Funk and Rolling & Scratching all mashed up together, crowd went nuts.

beatifik

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
i've listened to the full album like a dozen times now(not on myspace, but on an actual stereo). it's kinda dull. d.a.n.c.e. is the best track by far. the rest of the album is too much like daft punk-lite for me...

next.

smuf

Vice's Love Slave
15 Year Member
It's a lot like Daft Punk's Homework, and it's defineatly not on par with that record. But I do think it's an awesome album and sounds different enough from Daft Punk's efforts.

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
It's a fact: DVNO is almost as cool as Face To Face.

The album is fucking aces. Listened to it three times entirely and the odd loose song today :emb:

:drool: