The Wiiki - New Domain, New Interface

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Razoola suggested to me that I make the Wiiki more Wii browser friendly, and I agreed with him.

So as you can see the front page now resembles the actual Wii Channels interface

Also, as of tomorrow (whenever the domain propagates itself and the forwarding takes effect) the Wiiki will be located at the following address:

http://www.thewiiki.org/

The old address will still work as this is just a redirect, but I think this will be easier to remember.

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
I'll be writing a few game reviews/facts.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
UPDATES:

Im working on the Virtual Console pages right now.

So far I have covers for all of the games linking to their game pages (which all have Mario 64 info on them right now, I just copied the code so I could use the table info).

Either me or dubdubdub are going to fill in all the correct info from the old tables.

Anything else you guys would like to see on this page?

I can add new channel icons to the front page if need be, so if anyone has any ideas :emb:

PS. If you add your code to the code thread, please put it on the Wiiki so its easier on everyone.

neo1087

Bead Banger
Hey Nes,

I don't have a Wii as of yet, but the site looks awsome. I'd love to donate, but when I click the donate tab, it says no info has been added yet. How can I donate?

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
neo1087 said:
Hey Nes,

I don't have a Wii as of yet, but the site looks awsome. I'd love to donate, but when I click the donate tab, it says no info has been added yet. How can I donate?

Id rather people added info for games and stuff rather than money (and I dont feel like dealing with paypal + I have a good host with plenty of bandwidth and space right now, so thats covered)

Thanks though :tickled:

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
Wow, this is better than Nintendo's site! Good job!

The only thing I can think of is for the front page images to darken when you mouse over them. (or un-haze or whatever it is)