The reason why everything that Dion sells is illegal.

lump505

Kabuki Klasher
Ok, now let me explain why everything you do is illegal. First of all if you every read the older Neo Geo games it says ©SNK 19''. Now that means that SNK has a copyright on that insert, sticker, and game. This means that without SNK's written consent you CAN NOT reproduce the inserts, stickers, etc. On the newer games it says it more clearly for the idiots who dont understand what a copyright is. It says REPRODUCTION PROHIBITED. So try to explain this one Dion. Face it everytime you use artwork or a name or anything that is a trademark or a copyright you are involved in illegal activity. When you "fixed" the Metal Slug inserts you reproduced their artwork without SNK's permision. I really think I should contact the Better Business Bureau and put an end to this illegal activity. Stop stealing SNK's work for your profit. And don't tell me you don't because you sell a US version of Shock Troopers for $50 more. You stole their art and used it to make a $50 profit. That is illegal and dont try to justify it.

NEO

n00b
Trust me if the Better Business Bureau doesn't get him, I will when I am in the FBI in a couple of years. Thats what I'm in school for and I have already been accepted to the Federal Bureau of Investigation training. Someone will get him be it you or me. I would report him though. I think he has been already though

Dion

Known Scammer, NeoGeoFreak Co-Founder
NGF has permission.
So does "Gevin" in Europe and so does Apple in New York.

We are all authorized from SNK/Aruze Japan.
But you simpletons can never understand that.

I can't wait till you guys try to "get NGF."
You guys will be in for the "ROOD" (yes ROOD) awakening.

Why do you think "Dion" keeps getting invited to Japan from the old SNK?
Hoew do you think I know all the NEo news 3 to 4 months ahead of the public release?

NGF is an authorized distributor.

But we love the press you give us.

Dion - "loving it as always"

lump505

Kabuki Klasher
Where is written permision???? Why dont you post a scan of it. Also what do you mean ROOD?

What is that suppose to mean or you just can't spell either?

What press do I give you? I just show you are a fool who dosent know what a copyright means. If you are so connected to Aruze and SNK of Japan how come you have to buy your stuff from dealers and not SNK itself. I know why. They cant stand you stealing money from them.

Keep telling yourself that you have permision.....

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Hey guys, a bit of advice that I've posted in other places relating to this subject.

Dion thrives on attention. He loves it, he lives for it, his ego expands in direct proportion to the attention he gets.

So, the best way to deal with him, is quite simple: ignore him.

Like the evil angel in that old Star Trek episode (man, that WAS an old one), his true ugly self will come out when he is ignored, and if you keep to that path, he will eventually fade away. Don't waste your breath on him, its not worth it.

lump505

Kabuki Klasher
Yeah thats true but it is fun to prove how he steals, cheats people out of their money and how he is a fuckin loser who thinks he is a real man because he owns every Neo Geo game.

It's just a matter of months before someone alerts the authorities about his BS business and then they will cease his manly carts right from his gay ass.

Dion

Lump5050 wrote:
<< Where is written permision???? Why dont you post a scan of it. >>

Why don't youask Gevin or Apple to show their "written" proof. See if they will.
That kind of paperwork is not to be seen by the likes of you people.

<Also what do you mean ROOD?
What is that suppose to mean or you just can't spell either?>

Oh, I can't spell.
That's why I wrote it twice and said (Yes, ROOD).

You're a big moron, moron.

<<What press do I give you? I just show you are a fool who dosent know what a copyright means. If you are so connected to Aruze and SNK of Japan how come you have to buy your stuff from dealers and not SNK itself. I know why. They cant stand you stealing money from them. >>

Ahhh....hello.... there is no more SNK.
SNK doesn't care who they sell to, to distribute their products. Just like we at NGF don't care who we sell to.

We will sell to even the people like you.

Dion - "I thought I told you"

lump505

Kabuki Klasher
So what the fuck does rood mean you fuckin backside boy. Is your boyfriend's dick so far up your ass you cant even think straight.

Oh we cant see your written permision because we arent worthy. It is more like you dont have it. I know apple has written permision but I doubt you do. You might of forged a copy and no one would be supprised.

Geddon_jt

Creator of the Master List,
20 Year Member
Take it to the War Room. EVERYONE.

Another cursed out post and this thread is closed. We can do it either way. (Please just go elsewhere)

John

Dion

You know how it is John, these losers get so worked up. They have to resort to swearing to show their questionable "manhood."

And for what, over video games and a person they have never seen.

WE think we know who these "people" are.

Only a few people have an obsession so deep.
These same people take pictures of "Dion" that are/were online and make them into their desires.

I feel sorry for them.
Maybe I should upload a new picture of "Dion" so they will have something new to look at and work with.

What do you people say?
I have no problems sharing my fortune looks with you "Dion" savers. Be sure to let your "women" see "Dion" as well (for those that have women). See what she thinks of "Dion." Let her see what a REAL man looks like.

Dion - "sharing my pics......with you"

[This message has been edited by Dion (edited September 16, 2000).]

DIY

Loyal Neo-Disciple
hey Dion take a pic of your 'wife'
rolleyes.gif
for me! I want to see which issue shes in.

Dion

I don't contribute nudity online.

Go rent the movies and you will see my wife.

Dion - "man, I have it made"

[This message has been edited by Dion (edited September 17, 2000).]

Dolphin

Custom User Title,
So what the fuck does rood mean you fuckin backside boy.

The following is a definition of the word "rood" as taken from one of my all-time favorite web sites (good ol' dictionary.com):

rood (rd) n.

A crucifix symbolizing the cross on which Jesus was crucified.
A large crucifix or the representation of one over the altar screen of a medieval church.
Abbr. ro. Chiefly British A measure of length that varies from 51/2 to 8 yards (5.0 to 7.3 meters).
Abbr. ro. A measure of land equal to 1/4 acre, or 40 square rods (0.10 hectare).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Middle English from Old English rd.]

Judging by rood's definition, I'd assume that you'll be summarily beaten over the head with a wooden crucifix once you come to the realization that "[NGF is] authorized from SNK/Aruze Japan". Damn, if that doesn't put the "fear" into you , I don't know what will.

lump505

Kabuki Klasher
Yeah that has put fear in me. I am locking my doors now and putting bars on the windows.

Oh and sorry about the cursing. I don't get worked up I just feel it is so funny to really tell the truth about Dion and his boyfriend. Those are the words I can only think of at the time.

And I am looking foward to see that "permision" from SNK to make a profit of their work. Are you not man enough to show us. I thought Dion was the MAN and the NEO GOD.

LOL