The Potentially Infinite ng.com Member Photo Thread

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Nah man! I'm talking to Dinodude. Keep smoking brother I'm smoking up a storm too and I missed the check mark to quote the post in the qrelpy box, sorry.

Edit: I fixed it though.

Good,i was affraid i was way too stoned and had no idea why cause i didn't smoke that much today,
/lighting up new joint:D

Dinodoedoe

Bub & Bob's Bub,
20 Year Member
This is coming from a very manly man looking guy mind you...ruffles! You know you like the darkside!

Ahahaha! I had to do a double take because I wasn't so sure what I was looking at.

Last edited:

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
I refuse to let this thread die,so i'll light things up.

vuurtje.jpg

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Hell yeah man! Keeping the torch alive is what is all about, I'm just goona post the actual pic again so that the next person in doesn't use the re-re-edited pic by mistake...ruffles!
Theloop038.jpg

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
That pic looks cool so it's a good thing you posted it again.
I am really curious about what people will come up with,that pic has so much potential for creativity.Come on people don't give up let's make this work.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Bump,cause this thread still has potential and you know it

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
I contribute on the terms that Buro updates it at 50 pictures, uploads the gif to YTMND whilst synced to Hot Butter's Popcorn.

lolgeo1.jpg

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
edit: and an unsilly one for good measure because me and spike have similar heads
neogeothing2.jpg
I'm now reassured the reason you aren't forking any clunge is because instead of being ugly as i always presumed, you are in fact geniunely creepy.

211049.jpg

My god i'd give you a good tromboning.

Q&A: Yes, i shot this on a webcam. Yes, i'm too poor for a proper camera. Yes, it's in a mirror. No, i haven't shaved in two weeks. No, i'm not cutting my hair.

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
Aye, for the first week my face is silky smooth like a mango.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
ahahahaha late-teenaged soulthug looks hilarious

that fro is magnificent

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
Is anyone keeping these pictures?..there are enough dead links in this thread that would prevent an animated gif from working.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Its a laptop , I cleaned it today and the screen is just scratched, its falling to pieces, I need a new one :)

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Bump,and let's go for the summer season look people.This idea was to great to just let it die.I have no idea how to make a .gif i would if i did.