The Potentially Infinite ng.com Member Photo Thread

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
Whe are a fun couple to hang out whit. :buttrock: Always making fun together thats why we hang out for more than 9 years started as friends ended as lovers.

I'll bet ya'll are indeed a "riot" to kick it with. I'd probably want to make some no budget road/action adventure gangster flick with us driving around in a VW Van terrorizing the country side, urinating out the window and mooning the cops. The wife (my woman) used to be a bit more "open minded" and "seat of her pants" but these days she's too laid back... me I still want to set the fucking world on fire, but even I have to realize those days are behind me. Still, being *domesticated* isn't in my nature.

Ya'll rock out for me, smoke a fucking blunt, get shit faced drunk and then fuck like fiends on that cocktail arcade game you have. (I checked out your picture section in your sig link, nice video game collection BTW).

:buttrock:

Dinodoedoe

Bub & Bob's Bub,
20 Year Member
000_0074-1.jpg

Last edited:

vwbabe84

New Challenger
I'll bet ya'll are indeed a "riot" to kick it with. I'd probably want to make some no budget road/action adventure gangster flick with us driving around in a VW Van terrorizing the country side, urinating out the window and mooning the cops. The wife (my woman) used to be a bit more "open minded" and "seat of her pants" but these days she's too laid back... me I still want to set the fucking world on fire, but even I have to realize those days are behind me. Still, being *domesticated* isn't in my nature.

Ya'll rock out for me, smoke a fucking blunt, get shit faced drunk and then fuck like fiends on that cocktail arcade game you have. (I checked out your picture section in your sig link, nice video game collection BTW).

:buttrock:

Where still making fun in life on a road trip to a vw meeting. Smoking a lot on the way and making fun of other cars.:lol:
Gaming together on the cab.
I think we will never change.
On my website you see the cabs we ever owned so of all te pictures the neo geo and the dreamcast are the ones that are still there.
But those 2 will never leave.

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
Yes it is actually. It's Jetfire, whose design was taken directly from the Macross valkyries. Look closer, and you can see the Autobot insignia on the very tip of the nose cone.
I was going to post a quick reply, asking: "Jetfire? Don't you mean Skyfire?" But first, I did what all good children with questions should do these days: research -- and wound up learning all sorts of stuff about one of m'fave autobots. "Now I know!":glee:

And now I just need to find batteries for my camera...

--Chris

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
Hey...another man-boy toy collector...I guess I'm not alone in the universe after all...

Smokehouse...you need to meet MilkManX.
Or Michael Yagami. (His Appalachian twin, separated at birth.)

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
So when is the animated gif going to happen? I think we have more than enough pictures for the project.

ilazul

Enemy Chaser
My friend's bringing over my camera tonight, let me get mine in first!

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
OMG this thread can be no less than EPIC. EPIC is like the bottom level expectation for this mofo.

*searches for cowboy hat*

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Mushiki, that almost made me choke on the ribs I was eating.

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
Smokehouse...you need to meet MilkManX.
Or Michael Yagami. (His Appalachian twin, separated at birth.)

I've actually run out of space to display the collection in all its grandure. 80% of it is crated and stored these days. :(

I have both the OG Transformers movie soundtracks on my iPod (Vince DiCola original score and the other one with all the hairmetal and Weird Al).

I'm a huge nerd.

Last edited:

Dinodoedoe

Bub & Bob's Bub,
20 Year Member
Hey...another man-boy toy collector...I guess I'm not alone in the universe after all...

The funny thing is I've actively stop buying toys yet family and friends keeps giving me cool crap, so no complaints.