The official 1cc Video Thread

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Most of them just end up on YT anyway :lolz:

If I wanted general unrelated topics, I'd still have a Facebook account ;)

I always saw this forum as a unique place for what it should be: Neo Geo related gaming experience.
It's a daily trolling dose nowadays. Maybe there's still hope! :keke:

Buffi

Zero's Secretary
Cleared the first loop of Last Resort as well.

Don't think I'll practice Loop 2, since I'm not in love with this game.
Cart graphics glitched on me a bit on stage 6 before the astroid sequence, so I got quite a bit scared about it freezing or something, but was something temporary I think.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Loop 2 isn't that much worse. You should give it a go. I mean. Was able to do it after 1 weekend.

Buffi

Zero's Secretary
Loop 2 isn't that much worse. You should give it a go. I mean. Was able to do it after 1 weekend.

Yeah, I could probably get it done quite easily with a little bit of practice, but I just don't think this game is that enjoyable :/
Especially the bosses are just horrendous. If playing for survival, only the stage 3 boss is anything of a challenge.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Clearing the 2nd loop gives you a great ending sequence, nice Engrish included. It's worth it!

Buffi

Zero's Secretary
I'm just going to keep 1cc'ing shmups I guess.

Prehistoric Isle 2.
Died two lives on stage 2, due to dumb things. Then did the rest without much issue.

Also had to pause it for a few seconds during the second boss due to my wife wanting something. Unibios is good to have.

Last edited:

kuze

Akari's Big Brother
10 Year Member
Cleared Futari first but circled back to Mushihimesama:

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Finally managed to get a capturing setup for arcade stuff. Messing around with CPS2 and still tweaking some of the stuff pre-capture side. Its a lot of effort & time to capture analog signals properly imo.

Probably going to record the punisher + some more fighting game for lols like X-men COTA, Double Dragon, Kabuki Klash, Karnov etc along with more neo geo stuff like Magician Lord and Twinkle Star Sprites. Die Hard arcade is on the list since im close to a 1cc but I haven't reverse engineered the last boss . His AI cheats so bad.

In any case Street Fighter Alpha 2 Captured from a HAS supergun to a Datapath Vision E1s in 4K.

Last edited:

ChuChu Flamingo

10 Year Member
Did Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo on real hardware. Will do Hard mode with either Donovan/Ken/Devilot sometime in the future.

ChuChu Flamingo

10 Year Member

I know I know another fighting game, but I find them fun to do. A very forgotten game martial masters is.

Whoever worked on the game was definitely inspired by Capcom/SNK. The engine is pretty solid and borrows a lot from capcom/snk games. For example it has pursuit attacks (vampire hunter series), shadow attacks (vism from Street Fighter Alpha 3/Tandem from Jojo), guard breaks, universal overhead (third strike) on top of adding some new things. In versus mode it even has 3 characters vs 3 but single player is 1 vs 1 like king of fighters.

New things such as breaking out of combos using meter, jumping backwards and going forward command and more. All of the characters have a lot of personality in this game without being too crazy. The animation and art style is extremely good too.

If you do good enough you fight your rival at stage 5 much like Street Fighter Alpha 2. I thought that was a cool touch.

In any case not the best picture quality but it is the best I could come up with. Maybe later I can dial it in a bit since I don't know optimal timings for PGM. Thus far I know cranes infinites and Red Snake combo loops. Definitely want to learn Master Huang,Saojin, and Reikas combos.

Last edited:

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,

Death Adder 1CC, no death. Used Stern and purposely avoided mounts because I wanted the challenge. Used the USA version because it gives you all the stages in one go. Love this game, shame I never could find a reasonably priced board so finally just settled with emulation. I hope Sega 32 comes to the mister at some point.

slugger_dan

Crazed MVS Addict
10 Year Member
Started playing Neo Geo again so here's a Magician Lord 1cc played on an AES. No deaths and almost no hits taken but got sloppy in the boss rush. I'll record a cleaner run later on, maybe after I upload a few other games.

slugger_dan

Crazed MVS Addict
10 Year Member
Another neo 1cc with a game that doesn’t get as much love: Kizuna Encounter, played on level 8. The AI lets you get away with a lot of things that I don’t try against human opponents but the bosses need a more cautious reactive approach, like many SNK fighters. Either way it’s definitely easier than beating Magician Lord on one life.

This game was a lot of fun to play vs. humans and I did manage to get few people into it, but I remember a few initially being put off by the Savage Reign characters which the dev team were probably forced to use. Too bad the team didn’t get to do a new set of characters from scratch because the actual fighting game mechanics are really good.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member

Death Adder 1CC, no death. Used Stern and purposely avoided mounts because I wanted the challenge. Used the USA version because it gives you all the stages in one go. Love this game, shame I never could find a reasonably priced board so finally just settled with emulation. I hope Sega 32 comes to the mister at some point.
Pasky! Dang miss seeing you here bro.

Nice run, I 1cc'd it with Trix few years ago. Got lucky on Death Adder. I got him locked into a beat down combo. He only hit me one time. Still watching your videos on YouTube. Definitely getting some strategies on Neo games. I'm going to get that 1cc on KOTM2 one day it will be done.

Last edited:

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Pasky! Dang miss seeing you here bro.

Nice run, I 1cc'd it with Trix few years ago. Got lucky on Death Adder. I got him locked into a beat down combo. He only hit me one time. Still watching your videos on YouTube. Definitely getting some strategies on Neo games. I'm going to get that 1cc on KOTM2 one day it will be done.
Yo MCF, hope you're doing well. Just cleared Raystorm yesterday. I'm not that great at shmups, found the game really difficult haha. Super fun game though annd has an amazing aesthetic and atmosphere. You'll get that KOTM2 clear bud but ya gotta put in the attempts.