The official 1cc Video Thread

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Here's Knights of Valour 2 with Ma Chao that goes some alternate routes. I skip the cart ride and forgo the 40% armor to get the emperor armor from the black horseman which is fucking ridiculous to get, you need to hit him 3 times as he runs by, then kill him as soon as he spawns later in the same section. I also get all of Ma Chao's weapons and fight Lu Bu who is an optional boss. Game is just secrets galore haha.

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Here's Knights of Valour 2 with Ma Chao that goes some alternate routes. I skip the cart ride and forgo the 40% armor to get the emperor armor from the black horseman which is fucking ridiculous to get, you need to hit him 3 times as he runs by, then kill him as soon as he spawns later in the same section. I also get all of Ma Chao's weapons and fight Lu Bu who is an optional boss. Game is just secrets galore haha.

Pasky you are an animal. Seriously motivating to actually play and 1cc these games, vs. bitching about prices/collectarding.

Pasky

Pasky you are an animal. Seriously motivating to actually play and 1cc these games, vs. bitching about prices/collectarding.

Thanks, glad people enjoy them. It's a fun hobby of mine and I enjoy learning new games with some of my free time.

Pasky

Cleared Knights of Valour 2 with Huang Zhong without a death. Got all of his secret weapons and did the Lu Bu (harder) route. Game has so much replayability with how different each character plays from each other. Other characters sometimes require different routes for their weapon upgrades as well (Such as Ma Chao having to take the south hill to get his Blue Sword upgrade). Great game that's not very well known or put off because of it's difficulty and length. The amount of depth to this game is incredible.

Last edited:

Pasky

I still haven't gotten tired of this game, so fucking good. I did a "Boss Gauntlet" run which is basically the hardest path you can take throughout the game, I'll just repost my Youtube description if you want more information on it. You basically purposely fail general surrenders in order to re-fight several bosses (the maximum possible throughout the game), sometimes together during Cao Cao's stage.

Spoiler:
The "Boss Gauntlet" consists of purposely failing general recruitment conditions in order to have the maximum amount of boss fights during Stage 5. I've also opted to pursue Cao Cao during stage 4, which is the more difficult route because there is only one small health pickup during the entire stage, and Niu Jin has more health, but there is more score items available. Niu Jin also provides more score when killed.

Stage 1: I allow Xiahou Dun to retreat so he is fought again later in Stage 5 alongside Xiahou Yuan, in exchange I receive a mandrake, but no armor upgrade and no experience bonus for defeating him.

Stage 3: I choose the reinforcement route in order to fight Sima Yi for an additional boss fight, doing so makes me lose out on a armor upgrade that's available in the alternative route. This choice leaves me stuck with the bronze armor until stage 5.

I purposely leave Zhang He alive in order to miss the timer requirement to recruit him. Normally if you kill him fast enough he will surrender. Taking too long allows him to run away making you fight him again on stage 5.

Stage 4: I choose the Niu Jin route over the Gan Ning path in order to take the most difficult route possible. Doing this also skips another armor upgrade on the alternate path.

Stage 5: During the Xu Huang fight I purposely switch to my default weapon so I do not recruit him. In order to recruit Xu Huang, you must kill him quickly and have your first weapon upgrade equipped. Doing this allows me to fight him again later.

Having done all these steps, stage five boss fights are as follows:

1. Xu Huang
2. Xiahou Yuan
3. Xiahou Yuan + Xiahou Dun
4. Xu Huang + Zhang He
5. Cheng Yu
6. Cao Cao

Stage 6: I defeat Zhou Tai in time and select the Lu Bu route to fight Lu Bu and Zuo Ci.

Stage 7: I select the rear entrance route in order to fight Xu Zhu in the sewer for an additional boss fight, taking the front gate allows you to skip him.

This run is the most difficult route you can take in this game that allows for the maximum amount of boss fights which includes three double boss fights. I also chose Ma Chao which somewhat penalizes me due to the fact that he can't get any armor upgrades after the first until stage 5 using this route.

Are you also gonna play Metal Slug 4?

I'll get to it eventually. Right now im on Knights of Valour 2 cocaine.

Last edited:

CrystalCore

Crazed MVS Addict

I still haven't gotten tired of this game, so fucking good. I did a "Boss Gauntlet" run which is basically the hardest path you can take throughout the game, I'll just repost my Youtube description if you want more information on it. You basically purposely fail general surrenders in order to re-fight several bosses (the maximum possible throughout the game), sometimes together during Cao Cao's stage.

Spoiler:
The "Boss Gauntlet" consists of purposely failing general recruitment conditions in order to have the maximum amount of boss fights during Stage 5. I've also opted to pursue Cao Cao during stage 4, which is the more difficult route because there is only one small health pickup during the entire stage, and Niu Jin has more health, but there is more score items available. Niu Jin also provides more score when killed.

Stage 1: I allow Xiahou Dun to retreat so he is fought again later in Stage 5 alongside Xiahou Yuan, in exchange I receive a mandrake, but no armor upgrade and no experience bonus for defeating him.

Stage 3: I choose the reinforcement route in order to fight Sima Yi for an additional boss fight, doing so makes me lose out on a armor upgrade that's available in the alternative route. This choice leaves me stuck with the bronze armor until stage 5.

I purposely leave Zhang He alive in order to miss the timer requirement to recruit him. Normally if you kill him fast enough he will surrender. Taking too long allows him to run away making you fight him again on stage 5.

Stage 4: I choose the Niu Jin route over the Gan Ning path in order to take the most difficult route possible. Doing this also skips another armor upgrade on the alternate path.

Stage 5: During the Xu Huang fight I purposely switch to my default weapon so I do not recruit him. In order to recruit Xu Huang, you must kill him quickly and have your first weapon upgrade equipped. Doing this allows me to fight him again later.

Having done all these steps, stage five boss fights are as follows:

1. Xu Huang
2. Xiahou Yuan
3. Xiahou Yuan + Xiahou Dun
4. Xu Huang + Zhang He
5. Cheng Yu
6. Cao Cao

Stage 6: I defeat Zhou Tai in time and select the Lu Bu route to fight Lu Bu and Zuo Ci.

Stage 7: I select the rear entrance route in order to fight Xu Zhu in the sewer for an additional boss fight, taking the front gate allows you to skip him.

This run is the most difficult route you can take in this game that allows for the maximum amount of boss fights which includes three double boss fights. I also chose Ma Chao which somewhat penalizes me due to the fact that he can't get any armor upgrades after the first until stage 5 using this route.

I'll get to it eventually. Right now im on Knights of Valour 2 cocaine.

Since we're on the subject of Ancient China, make sure you watch the 2010 edition of Romance of the Three Kingdoms if you can, especially the guy who portrays Cao Cao.

Pasky

No missed with Zhang Fei and cleared with Zhao Yun. Zhao Yun is probably the worst character in the game, but still not bad, does decent damage but has longer combos which is pretty dangerous in a game where mooks try to sneak up on you while attacking a boss for a long time. Just need to do Guan Yu and I'll have done all 5 tiger generals then I'll probably take a break. There's 4 hidden characters with codes but gonna take a break before I ever do them, since three of them are pretty over powered and not much of a challenge. Such a great game to keep my attention for this long. Each character is significantly different from others and the multiple routes you can take just adds so much replay ability to the game.

Pasky

Guan Yu finished in Knights of Valour 2. That's all five default chars cleared, there's 4 secret chars but that can wait for another time. Gonna take a break from it now. Still an amazing fucking game.

Pasky

Waiting on some shit to get here so I went back to Final Fight.

Put the DIPS on the hardest settings possible, 1 life, no extend, and 8/4 difficulty (hardest), and I purposely avoided despawning enemies to fight as many as possible clearing without a death with Cody.

Last edited:

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Nothing fancy, but I've been on a Final Fight playing extravagenza. So why not try the hack that allows you to play as enemies, Final Fight / Street Smart.

One of my runs froze/reset at the elevator with full lives, last thing I did was use the Super. It was either that or just shit programming, but its probably the latter. So I gave it the salty runback and did this one.

The hacked characters not being able to throw kinda sucks. Also I really miss not being able to pick up knives or do punch*punch *hold up*automatic throw as it doesn't work on this hack.

Kinda cool you can infinite with Bred and the grey costume on Roxy is smokin. Pink Damnd also looks pretty styling

Last edited:

Pasky

Shen Jian/Gladiator 1CC.

I went the (arguably) hardest route possible for Chu where you don't get the Rainbow Sword and instead get the Ghost Blade (weaker). You fight more bosses, have much more difficult enemies (the wolves, lots of wolves) and very few health refills. Amazing game. Probably the hardest thing I've cleared in regards to IGS games, this game isn't too bad if you go the normal or easy route, but taking the difficult route is difficult due to all the enemies being extremely dangerous taking off a lot of life each hit with no health refills except after difficult bosses.

Pasky

Shen Jian/Gladiator going normal route on the island with Chu. This route actually gets the Shen Jian sword which is the coolest and best super in the game while still going to the secret island stage.

Pasky

Been a while since I've posted in here but got some new shit done over the last few months:

DUH SUPUH SPY:

SLUG X Level 8 Difficulty:

King of the Monsters 2 Cyber Woo:

King of the Monsters 2 Atomic Guy:

I did some other stuff as well but don't wanna clog up the thread and I'll just leave the Neo Geo stuff.

Pasky

Had this game for a while, but finally got around to it, one of my favorite neo geo games, played it a lot as a kid in the arcades, always thought it was just impossible. Was really fun progressing in it for the clear.

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Had this game for a while, but finally got around to it, one of my favorite neo geo games, played it a lot as a kid in the arcades, always thought it was just impossible. Was really fun progressing in it for the clear.

Nice clear Pasky, and welcome back. I still think Crossed Swords is impossible.

Going to tackle CS2 next?

Pasky

Nice clear Pasky, and welcome back. I still think Crossed Swords is impossible.

Going to tackle CS2 next?

Yo egg, thanks. Ya we'll see. I own a Neo CD, could easily give it a go. Part 2 has some awesome additional mechanics.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member

Pasky, that's is just insane bro. You are on another level my man, I honestly never thought this was even doable.

Last edited:

Pasky

Pasky, that's is just insane bro. You are on another level my man, I honestly never thought this was even doable.

Thanks bud, neither did I haha. That last stretch of the game is insanely rough.

Don't think I ever posted this here, but I did Giga Wing no miss using Isha a couple months ago.

Pasky

Cleared Mystara.

I do wanna eventually clear this without using the lightning glitch though.

Pasky

Cleared it with both magic users (Black & Green). Didn't use the lightning glitch this time :P.