The Market Purge - ROT Style... Starts post 944.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
You know what happened after the last "Chat war"?... I sat there... alone for about 6 months...

...I was always there... available...

Chat is like the forum... it takes time to build up... then it takes care of itself...

You see where I'm coming from here?

xROTx

PS. SURE.. it's quiet at the weekend... BUT it usually is... all you NEED to know... is chat... the forum... and myself and the lads will be here...

Build it... and they will come...

I have faith the Marketplace will mature again. Will just take some time!

Cheers.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I have a LIST of people and well.. more people are getting added everyday...

My NEXT plan... is moving this to the War Room... and locking their accounts in there until i get an appropriate response I am happy with...

It is COMING... REAL soon...

xROTx

LoneSage

A Broken Man
Sweet, I was wanting to PM jdh but was unable to before. It's good you are giving people chances as I think a lot of people don't even know about this rule as this is the only place I've ever seen it and until this year it was rarely enforced aside from extreme cases. I was gone for a while so I was unaware of what happened six months or so back when this all came about until recently.

I totally get why this old rule has just recently started being put into action. It eliminates flippers snatching up good deals from decent members, eliminates most scammers etc. The one sad part is that it also eliminates a ton of positive action on the selling forums so it punishes the community as a whole. A lot of people including myself built their entire collection through members on this site who maybe didn't post a lot outside of selling but offered good deals and rarities to the community here first, chimed in from time to time in other areas still and you never had to worry about dumb shenanigans as you would outside of here like a seller shipping your mint kit using the kit box as the shipping box! I consider these people as contributions to the community. Now after the blanket ban it would be near impossible to build up a decent kit or AES collection through the marketplace in any decent amount of time which is kind of sad to me. My last time being active on the forums was around a year ago and I just recently came back. Back then there was so much being offered and now it feels like tumbleweeds are rolling by in the Neo Selling sector. I enjoyed dealing with people here exclusively and keeping it all in the community so to speak but now I see my self *gulp* browsing Ebay from time to time.

Anyway it is what it is. I just hope to see some oldies alongside jdh start coming back one by one as well in the future so it's awesome you are looking into people's cases etc. as that's how it should be done!

Things will get back in order!

I meant no offense by this post by the way, just expressing my opinion!

(edited multiple times due to poor grammar as a result of sleep deprivation)

-Mike

whoa you've got 2k+ posts and joined 2002 but i have no idea who you are

Anyone remember this guy?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,

He's Neo Maikeru... Name change...

xROTx

PS. I don't see member join dates as something I need to fear...

YOU for example Lonesage... have come back from bannings... temp locks... kicks in the balls... AND still you're here... I'll respect that...

I judge things on the principle... n00b or 10year plus member... if you don't contribute one way or another... you're fair game...

Loefye

Lt. Laser,

Yea, I kind of grew up on this site, so I have had three total name changes over the years as my tags elsewhere have changed. This one is here to stay though. Originally mikace01, then Neo Maikeru now the current. Sorry for the confusion!

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
OK Lads... this is your LAST warning...

I am now about to create a massive fuckfest... concerning the market forums...

...MY ADVICE... if you're worried about your market and forum privileges... I'd suggest some sort of contribution... to the main forums...

Last chance mofos...

xROTx

PS. This may just be a dumb post... as from what i see... some of you fucks don't even know this thread exists... PFFT...

EDIT... 48 hours... that's it... By FRIDAY evening... most of you fucks will be in the war room...

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Small Bump... for those who like to browse outside the war room:D

xROTx

Stromkabel0605

New Challenger
Hi Rot

I just want to know if i am on the list. I am very serious collector as you can see in my collection gallery. If you want to know anything about me, don't hesitate to ask.

regards

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Hi Rot

I just want to know if i am on the list. I am very serious collector as you can see in my collection gallery. If you want to know anything about me, don't hesitate to ask.

regards

PM Sent...

xROTx

PS. You are currently on my watch and potential lock list... best read the PM carefully man...

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
For what it's worth I can confirm that Stromkabel0605 makes good coffee, perhaps we could have a thread containing an empiric study which coffee goes best with which NG game and why.

robot

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I'd like to have PM abilities back more than Market access, but both would be nice. For some reason messaging was removed with my Marketplace access about a year ago.

While I can't promise huge contributions, I do like participating in the Gaming/System sections (and occasionally pop in to chat).

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I'd like to have PM abilities back more than Market access, but both would be nice. For some reason messaging was removed with my Marketplace access about a year ago.

While I can't promise huge contributions, I do like participating in the Gaming/System sections (and occasionally pop in to chat).

I WANT THAT FOOKIN PROMISE!

xROTx

gum_drops

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
Rot out of curiosity have any of the potential re-offenders on your list tried to skirt around the warning and continue only using the marketplace yet?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
That's a serious commitment! Fine, I promise.

DONE... I'll be watching:D

Rot out of curiosity have any of the potential re-offenders on your list tried to skirt around the warning and continue only using the marketplace yet?

...They don't post in the market forums... BUT... I can't monitor PM's...

SOME of the members are at least trying... but in terms of quality... "They need some more practice..."

xROTx

PS. Even if i could monitor PM's... I wouldn't... I would find that rude and intrusive...

incrediblehark

Pari-Dakar Rally Driver
Just came back here after being away for about 2 years. I know most of my time was spent in the marketplace with few posts anywhere else. But I have always been a good buyer, seller and trader and made a few friends in the process. most of my conversations were through pm. Personal life got in the way recently which is why I dropped off completely. I can understand not being allowed in the market but if possible would like to be able to pm and reply to messages i have neglected for so long. haven't checked to see if anyone i know is still on here...

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Just came back here after being away for about 2 years. I know most of my time was spent in the marketplace with few posts anywhere else. But I have always been a good buyer, seller and trader and made a few friends in the process. most of my conversations were through pm. Personal life got in the way recently which is why I dropped off completely. I can understand not being allowed in the market but if possible would like to be able to pm and reply to messages i have neglected for so long. haven't checked to see if anyone i know is still on here...

I remember you...

Mmhh... OK.. I released your account... HOWEVER, You will need to contribute OUTSIDE the market place...

I won't make threats... it's pointless...

xROTx

PS. I'm just going to add... that i'm very effective on the Market forums...

incrediblehark

Pari-Dakar Rally Driver
Thank you! I will make an effort to contribute more. and I'll hold off on any marketplace transactions for a while to keep things honest

jhonny d

Kula's Candy
Dropped out of aes collecting, got into mvs, always posted more on the italian section. Any chance I can get back access to the market?
Not planning to sell anything, maybe buy the odd loose mvs cart

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Dropped out of aes collecting, got into mvs, always posted more on the italian section. Any chance I can get back access to the market?
Not planning to sell anything, maybe buy the odd loose mvs cart

Yes... Consider it done...

Play nice... Please TRY to contribute to the main forums man...

xROTx

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
Friday-the-13th-7_01.jpg