The Market Purge - ROT Style... Starts post 944.

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
Everyone can see the Feedback forum... even if you're not logged onto the forums...

xROTx

PS. I'm going to check your account anyway...

PPS. Know what... I've reviewed your recent post history... and I'm going to let you out... however, it does come with strings...

NOTE: Need I say... contribute or die... NAH... i assume that's taken as read...

Thanks Rot, really appreciate it.

Don't worry, I'm here to stay this time (whether that's a good or bad thing).

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
and some say Rot's heart grew 3 sizes that day! you must be a busy man around here lately Rot :)

Boat200

Pari-Dakar Rally Driver
Not getting my panties twisted over it. But, not sure why I'm banned. Perhaps made a post in the wrong place about an arcade stick a buddy of mine is making/selling. Overall, had 2-3 good interactions/transactions in the past with people on the Marketplace. Anyhow, I appreciate the forums.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Yes, yes, feed the hate, let it make you stronger.

CaseyTappy

Tung's Hair Stylist
Not getting my panties twisted over it. But, not sure why I'm banned. Perhaps made a post in the wrong place about an arcade stick a buddy of mine is making/selling. Overall, had 2-3 good interactions/transactions in the past with people on the Marketplace. Anyhow, I appreciate the forums.

9883097.gif

daijiro_074

Crazed MVS Addict
Hi everyone,

I have a problem, i can't send PM and see the market place about a year ago, i never knew what was the reason but how i'm spanish and i don't speak english very well i did not participate much on the forum... ok

Along this year i have endeavored to participate more on the forum and i usually posted but i can't even send pm and see the market place.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks and regards

daijiro_074

Crazed MVS Addict
is good to know that there are people everywhere who likes helping others, thanks mate ;)

In Spain we say: '' Lo que das, recibes ''

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Daijiro_074... pleas for a lifting of market restrictions don't usually help but in this case...

...After reviewing your dumbass account... I believe another chance for you to play nicely is warranted...

Need I say it... contribute or die....

xROTx

PS. I fookin hate that tag-line... makes me look like some sort of Kil Il Dictator...

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
There's a whole section for people to post in Spanish. Doesn't sound like a viable excuse to me.