The Market Purge - ROT Style... Starts post 944.

julencin2000

Dodgeball Yakuza
no one asked you fuck face

Oh my, THAT was the right password.

Permission granted!

cBpnzS1.jpg

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Probably woke up and discovered some butthurt in his stockings. XD

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
Ok, I know the chances of this ending well for me are slim, but I decided to try, if you don't ask you don't get.

It wasn't until the ban that I realised I was being a lazy member here, just browsing and looking in the market place and rarely posting. At no point after the ban will you find me moaning or arguing, because I completely agree with what you guys had to do.

For the last couple of month I have decided to try harder and become a real member on this board. I have been chatting and posting in various threads, but never spamming. You won't find 30 posts a day with one word replies, I've only replied when I though I had something to say.

Anyway, I have no plans of changing any time soon, I am enjoying it here and wish I had joined in a bit more a long time ago. So... is there any chance of getting my user permissions back? Or do I still have a long way to go?

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
15 Year Member
I've been enjoying your posts MB. Good to have another Horror fan on the boards.

Keep posting.

Dr Shroom

nurgledick
15 Year Member
Ok, I know the chances of this ending well for me are slim, but I decided to try, if you don't ask you don't get.

It wasn't until the ban that I realised I was being a lazy member here, just browsing and looking in the market place and rarely posting. At no point after the ban will you find me moaning or arguing, because I completely agree with what you guys had to do.

For the last couple of month I have decided to try harder and become a real member on this board. I have been chatting and posting in various threads, but never spamming. You won't find 30 posts a day with one word replies, I've only replied when I though I had something to say.

Anyway, I have no plans of changing any time soon, I am enjoying it here and wish I had joined in a bit more a long time ago. So... is there any chance of getting my user permissions back? Or do I still have a long way to go?

tl;dr I'm just going to call you a faggot.
bye.

White Devil

Hardened Shock Trooper
I'm not posting in here to appeal anything. I was really really butt hurt when I got a restriction put on my account. And I posted some butt hurt statements.
But then I thought about it. I understand that it's about protecting the integrity of the site and the community. You don't want flippers and mooches. I work a shit ton but doesn't mean I can't log in while eating lunch or dropping a deuce. One of these days I'll get the market privilege back and resume my search for stuff by way of being an actual member of the community.
So if/when it happens then it happens. End of story.
Back to the forums.

Niko

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Shall I assume that's a no then?

If you want market access back this is what you have to do.

1.) Participate ( which I know you have been doing. ).
2.) Make your presence known. ( Get an ORIGINAL avatar, make a signature, start calling people "faggots" and judging their tastes. ) Ok that last part was a joke, but seriously. Have an opinion.
3.) Once you've been around for awhile and you want to use the marketplace PM a mod and explain your situation. If they feel you have earned the privilege, they will probably give it to you.

But honestly man, this market place is not the "holy grail". You're not missing out on people willing to pay loads of cash for your shit. Your also not going to find all the unmolested carts to continue out their life on your shelf next to your boxed low serial AES. Most of the time, you will still use ebay. Because at the end of the day, this isnt a e-commerce site.

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
If you want market access back this is what you have to do.

1.) Participate ( which I know you have been doing. ).
2.) Make your presence known. ( Get an ORIGINAL avatar, make a signature, start calling people "faggots" and judging their tastes. ) Ok that last part was a joke, but seriously. Have an opinion.
3.) Once you've been around for awhile and you want to use the marketplace PM a mod and explain your situation. If they feel you have earned the privilege, they will probably give it to you.

But honestly man, this market place is not the "holy grail". You're not missing out on people willing to pay loads of cash for your shit. Your also not going to find all the unmolested carts to continue out their life on your shelf next to your boxed low serial AES. Most of the time, you will still use ebay. Because at the end of the day, this isnt a e-commerce site.

I know, I know, and I appreciate the advice. It's just I've spent quite a lot on MVS carts the last few months and I'd rather spend the money within the community rather than to flippers on eBay, if anything is available of course.

I will continue to participate, I have no intention of just leaving if I am not allowed access. I just didn't get an answer one way or the other.

The problem is that my account has had all user permissions restricted. I cannot give myself an avatar, I cannot have a signature, I cannot PM a mod to ask for any of this to be changed because I cannot send or receive messages. This thread was my only way of asking.

Niko

Terry Bogard's Taylor
I know, I know, and I appreciate the advice. It's just I've spent quite a lot on MVS carts the last few months and I'd rather spend the money within the community rather than to flippers on eBay, if anything is available of course.

I will continue to participate, I have no intention of just leaving if I am not allowed access. I just didn't get an answer one way or the other.

The problem is that my account has had all user permissions restricted. I cannot give myself an avatar, I cannot have a signature, I cannot PM a mod to ask for any of this to be changed because I cannot send or receive messages. This thread was my only way of asking.

Ahh, well damn. I didnt know it was like that.

theMot

FUCK YOU ALL TO HELL!!!
10 Year Member
If you want to fast track your market privs the best thing to do is attack an established member. Choose someone with a good 5,000 or so posts and 10 year membership badge. If you can take them down and get people on your side market access is sure to be granted.

theMot

FUCK YOU ALL TO HELL!!!
10 Year Member
If you can take out bonuskun and his 15 year badge there is a moderator position on offer. Pm Shawn for further details.