The Market Purge - ROT Style... Starts post 944.

White Devil

Hardened Shock Trooper
I've never sold anything on this site, I've even used the site to learn how to configure my MVS. I've spent hundreds of $$$ here. All but 2 of my 10 MVS games came from this site. And my custom bios chip and my memory card. I think I was incorrectly suspected.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
I've never sold anything on this site, I've even used the site to learn how to configure my MVS. I've spent hundreds of $$$ here. All but 2 of my 10 MVS games came from this site. And my custom bios chip and my memory card. I think I was incorrectly suspected.

Have you bothered reading the previous 29 pages?

White Devil

Hardened Shock Trooper
Have you bothered reading the previous 29 pages?

I'm really expected to read 29 pages of posts as part of earning the ability to use the market place?
Dude, I work 6 days a week 12 hours a day, I got some free time to go on my favorite Classic gaming site to browse the market place and saw what looked like an awesome Xmas gift to myself and now because I've been too consumed with work to do any real hobbying that would've involved posting stuff and discussing things here I get punished for coming back in the same way I always have?

Man, this place is where I've gone to browse and escape from a tough job where I provide therapy to people with trauma, loss and addiction issues. After hearing stories of death, rape and incest I would come to sites like this to unload after a long day and get back into a favorite personal escape and pastime. Places like this have always been important to me, I take this personally. I don't have the free time I used to. Which means contributing like I have in the past isn't as easy as it used to be. Because that requires free time that I don't usually have. whatever. Not like anyone really gives a shit. It's just frustrating that this awesome outlet just got fucked away from me for what? Yeah I've read some stuff but the rational just isn't making complete sense to me. And if I'm expected to go back and read 29 pages in this pretentious manner then I'll just give this site a break until I have enough time to satisfy someone's power trip. Sir. Yes sir.

gum_drops

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
10 Year Member
I'm really expected to read 29 pages of posts as part of earning the ability to use the market place?

Nope, just read the first post on the first page. That will clue you in as to why you were restricted.

because I've been too consumed with work to do any real hobbying that would've involved posting stuff and discussing things here I get punished for coming back in the same way I always have?

The rule was always in place, it is just recently being enforced.

Which means contributing like I have in the past isn't as easy as it used to be.

As it 'used to be'? You only have 29 posts when did you use to contribute, with a different account?

Not like anyone really gives a shit.

Finally something you got right.

I'll just give this site a break until I have enough time to satisfy someone's power trip.

Sounds like a plan brah. :thevt:

Opethian

Franco's Trainer
10 Year Member
0kDWJFh.gif

equinsu ocha! (this how they know you)

Last edited:

mjmjr25

Critical Damage!,
10 Year Member
Yet another working 300 hours a week. Tired of hearing how busy people are. If you were part of the community AT ALL you would know this board is filled with very busy people. The only time we see you (all of you) is when you realize you can't get deals in the marketplace.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Yet another working 300 hours a week. Tired of hearing how busy people are. If you were part of the community AT ALL you would know this board is filled with very busy people. The only time we see you (all of you) is when you realize you can't get deals in the marketplace.

This...

I work 7 days a week.... even on Sundays I am at cash and carry... and doing my paperwork...

Every so often I'm not on NG.com... and let's admit it... chat...

BUT... I always make an effort to read stuffs and even if I rarely post... I am so here:D

xROTx

PS. I openly admit... I'm one sad fook...

Warpedflash

Crazed MVS Addict
This...

I work 7 days a week.... even on Sundays I am at cash and carry... and doing my paperwork...

BUT... I always make an effort to read stuffs and even if I rarely post... I am so here:D

xROTx

Heh I read the site all the time. Just haven't been posting for a couple of years :-)
Ah well if it takes a while to get access back that's fine with me.

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
This...

xROTx

Donnie Yen dies.

julencin2000

Dodgeball Yakuza
why this link man?

Maybe because of that:

and i do my best for english too , this is not easy everydays for people like us, who living in another country.

English is not my mother tongue either, but it mustn't stop us from participating and contributing.

I was unbanned recently; you log in, check what's new, learn and share, you'll enjoy the place.

grips03

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Can a mod explain why I was banned from marketplace? Yes I %#$%#$ read the first post.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Because it hasn't been said in a while, if you lose your marketplace access, posting in this thread is the last thing you want to do. Posting anywhere else is contributing and likely to help your cause. Whining in this thread hasn't helped anyone yet but it has hurt them.