The "Luke Morse" Odissey

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
*odyssey

also luke morse is a faggot.

I dropped him a nice breadcrumb on jewtube, let's see if he's hungry enough to gobble that shit up.

Last edited:

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
Someone had his "final" video up still (without the violin), so for those who are curious

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
TopTierArcade could learn a few things from Luke. ;)

Like being an even bigger loser at life?

btw, years ago when I didn't know any better, I offered him a broken Virtual Boy for free, but he had to cover the shipping because fuck shipping to japan on my own cost.

Never heard from him again after his enthusiastic initial reply.

Last edited:

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
Like being an even bigger loser at life?

Like how to lose your family in three easy steps:

01 - Buy / steal arcade shit
02 - Spend all of your free time making videos about it
03 - Repeat

btw, years ago when I didn't know any better, I offered him a broken Virtual Boy for free, but he had to cover the shipping because fuck shipping to japan on my own cost. Never heard from him again after his enthusiastic initial reply.

I guess he figured he wouldn't be able to file a complaint to get the money back for something he got for free.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
I just resent him forever for tattooing my brain with that nasally "Alllllriiiiiggggghhhhhtttt"

Not enough bleach in the world to remove it....sadly, taking it to my grave.

Igakajook

Armored Scrum Object
For the people who don't know him...his hobby basically cost him his wife and son. He made a final video saying he was leaving youtube because of this (which someone reuploaded later with violin music). However a few weeks later he went back to making youtube videos.

Curious about this - quite the red flag. Did he ever address it again?

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Could have also been something he cooked up so people could send him more free shit.

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
Could have also been something he cooked up so people could send him more free shit.

I remember a video in which he's trying to make his few months old child play on one of his arcade machines. Can't seem to find it now. Maybe he took it down. But hey ... who knows? You can get all kinds of weird stuff in Japan. Maybe he just bought a pair of animatronic baby hands?

Probably not. His family wasn't on his list of priorities, anyway. Games, hard off hauls and "repairs".

Looking through his "repairs" is entertaining in and of itself. He always gives his videos clickbait titles, like "Junk PlayStation clean-up and repair", where by repair he means swapping out the whole laser module, or something to that extent. It's not far from naming a video "Old Game Boy won't turn on! - clean-up and repair" in which he just wipes the thing down and puts in a new set of batteries. Viola. Repaired. He's just a guy with soldering iron, who's not afraid of using it, while following online tutorials. If you can change a light-bulb and solder two wires together, you can be an "arcade repair god", or whatever it was someone in here called him.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I dunno anything about the guy really, but I saw a "PGM Repair" video where he sandpapered the corrosion off of the board. Well, that's one way to do it I guess...

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Luke Morse for Labo subforum mod 2018

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
I dunno anything about the guy really, but I saw a "PGM Repair" video where he sandpapered the corrosion off of the board. Well, that's one way to do it I guess...

That's exactly what I was talking about. It's kind of amazing, really, that he manages to impress people new to this hobby enough for them to call him an "arcade repair god".

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member

I don't believe so, he just started doing videos again after the "last" video like it never happened.

Geekman1222

Kula's Candy
I didnt ever know any of this about Luke. He is always so happy and enthusiastic in his videos but you can never truly know someone. I gather it takes alot of balls to get on video after getting dumped and losing your family to admit something like that.

Clearly there was alot more at play to have him get to that point. Unfortunately maybe he didnt learn from his lesson or didnt put in the effort to focus on life more outside gaming.

Sorry for your friend getting burned by the way.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I didnt ever know any of this about Luke. He is always so happy and enthusiastic in his videos but you can never truly know someone. I gather it takes alot of balls to get on video after getting dumped and losing your family to admit something like that.

No you dumb fuck, he did that to recieve sympathy for being such an exceptional sperg.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Sounds like he's taking a page out of Adol's playbook.

Jon

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
Sounds like he's taking a page out of Adol's playbook.

Jon

Oh man, that's a blast from the past. I remember when he was one of the biggest game sellers on eBay. What ever happened with that guy?