The "Luke Morse" Odissey

GohanX

Hollywood Hulk Gohan
I can't stop laughing because it's so cold and true, being asian, I can imagine this shit being the truth.

Damn I still enjoy his videos, I did kind of get into learning repairs because of Luke but hanging around the old chat helped me refine my idea of what is a good PCB repair, not some shit with a bunch of superglue (Mott?). From what I recall being a fan of his, he was into cars and was kind of a do-it-yourself kind of guy. Not necessarily an electronics guy but kind of pivoted over. While i'll still watch his videos, this thread will come to mind.

From what I do understand, that he might not sell on eBay but perhaps Facebook or private party sales on YouTube to get around PayPal/eBay auction fees and is partly how he scrounges up money together. There was another video of him dodging the question of what he does for work, and that he kind of half-answered it saying that he does various things for people all over. But being that if this story here is the truth regarding the shipping ebay drama, and the shitty comment regarding untested resold shit he couldn't fix, then it makes a lot of sense in how he can fund the hobby, collect for cheap.

I hope Mark Bussler is still cool

Rori! Wassup man?