NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Wtf does she say at the end beginning her finisher? “White power!”??? Wtf

Last edited:

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
It’s fun that the delay is longer than it used to take to make an entire KOF game (from the previous year’s assets).

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Wtf does she say at the end beginning her finisher? “White power!”??? Wtf

Fight's over?

It’s fun that the delay is longer than it used to take to make an entire KOF game (from the previous year’s assets).

That would have been true if the initial release date was "Q1 2021", but it was only stated as "2021".

ShaolinAce

Ninja Combat Warrior
Hope they add as much as they can in that window enough time there for some good fine tuning atleast.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Fight's over?

That would have been true if the initial release date was "Q1 2021", but it was only stated as "2021".
If it comes out 1/1/22 (which it won’t) then that’s six months from now, and I’m pretty sure at least one KOF was made in less than six months. They seem very far along already, they could have probably made 99 and 2000 both with the time and money they are blowing on this by the time it’s over.

While more work sounds better, from my experience games that come out time are more often better products. It means things went according to plan.

Mr. Karate II

Edo Express Delivery Guy
A message from KOF XV producer, Yasuyuki Oda

There are many fans who are anticipating the release of KOF XV in 2021, however at this point in time, we unfortunately have to announce that KOF XV will now be launching within the 1st quarter of 2022.

The development timeline we set out to reach in the beginning has been affected by the ever-still rising cases of COVID-19 within Japan. We have made the ultimate decision in the end that the product’s quality must come first, and so with that decision comes an altered release window.

We sincerely ask for your kind patience and understanding as our development teams continue to work hard on KOF XV as we draw closer to its release.
The King of Fighters XV Delayed to Q1 2022 (June 2, 2021).

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
.... this stuff should really just stay in the 2nd Dimension.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I actually like Luong's moves. Not too keen on her outfit though.

The dramatic pause when she shoves her pussy right in his face before snapping his neck made lol.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
RIP Clark. What a way to go out.

Loving Luong's look and gameplay. Gonna be fun to play.

ShaolinAce

Ninja Combat Warrior
So far the only new character I like.

As I haven't played it, all the kof14 characters are new to me.

Last edited:

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member

Background is from kof2003:

1568813391492.png

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
I don't like the fact they gave her clown pants. Otherwise, ok.

Jon

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
She looks like shit. Sounds like shit. Pants are shit. Face is shit. Intro animation is shit. Probably my favorite character in any KOF game ever, and they made her shit.

This entire game is embarrassing. That a company which was once a major developer could release a game which looks and moves like this in 2021 is a fucking travesty. It barely looks marginally better than the previous installment which was released on hardware a generation earlier, and that previous game already looked like shit for that generation.

I've been kind of middle of the road, wait and see with this game, but this Vanessa trailer made me lose all patience.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Those fucking pants, those lame sandals. Why?

From some angles she has a Michael Jackson face.

Fygee

20 Year Member
She looks like shit. Sounds like shit. Pants are shit. Face is shit. Intro animation is shit. Probably my favorite character in any KOF game ever, and they made her shit.

This entire game is embarrassing. That a company which was once a major developer could release a game which looks and moves like this in 2021 is a fucking travesty. It barely looks marginally better than the previous installment which was released on hardware a generation earlier, and that previous game already looked like shit for that generation.

I've been kind of middle of the road, wait and see with this game, but this Vanessa trailer made me lose all patience.
Vanessa is definitely the worst looking one thus far. Her face looks kind of janky for some reason. I don't mind the striped pants personally, but they're definitely a bold look. I think she needed more time in the oven before releasing the trailer.

The rest of the game looks like a major upgrade from 14. They don't look like plastic dolls anymore and everything looks more detailed with better coloring.

By the way, how can you be a secret agent team if you're announcing the fact that you're secret agents to the world?

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member

This.

almost makes me glad Rick S *isn’t* in the game…ugh.

This Simple Series 2000 looking shit, has. to. GO.

GG-strive-‘s graphics, DESTROY this. Why can’t SNK farm out KoF to ArcSys?

Fygee

20 Year Member
KOF shouldn't look like some typical anime, flat shaded BS like Guilty Gear. I think this art style works great for the franchise.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
It should look like XIII, that art style worked.

This looks slightly better than XIV but it still looks generic and dated as fuck.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I think this art style works great for the franchise.
This isn't an art style. This is what a complete absence of art style looks like.
The rest of the game looks like a major upgrade from 14. They don't look like plastic dolls anymore and everything looks more detailed with better coloring.
They still look like plastic dolls. Just plastic dolls maybe from a different toy maker.