The "I am a good person" thread.

Mai_Lover

Dodgeball Yakuza
Every once in a while I will write down an affirmation about me. I encourage y'all to try it yourself. Supposedly, by repeating something positive about yourself, your brain will hardwire itself into believing in the positive.

Okay here goes:

*I am a good person because I am creative.*

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
I am a fucking terrible person because i cannot perceive every case of agony a wild animal or third world person feels just via my existence. For real.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Every once in a while I will write down an affirmation about me. I encourage y'all to try it yourself. Supposedly, by repeating something positive about yourself, your brain will hardwire itself into believing in the positive.

Okay here goes:

Fuck off.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member

Okay here goes:

You a faggot or something?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Are you jamming a cucumber up your ass as you write these affirmations? I'm a good person! He writes in anal ecstasy. Please let it be so! I WROTE THIS IT MUST BE TRUE!

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I am a good person. I write Rot 64 PMs a day so that he'll feel valued and loved. Only 63 of them are about Calvin & Hobbes.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I am a good person. I write Rot 64 PMs a day so that he'll feel valued and loved. Only 63 of them are about Calvin & Hobbes.
No wonder Rot wants to kill us all! You madman!

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Patting yourself on the back is fine once in a while.

Patting yourself on the back in public is one reason why society is a fucking dumpster fire right now.

Talking about patting yourself on the back is fine IRL once in a while. When you are with people you trust.

Talking about patting yourself on the back once in a while is something you should not do unless you're in the War Room hoping for funny responses.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
THE THERAPIST WARNED ME TWICE THAT I CANNOT TALK ABOUT KILLING OR HURTING PEOPLE SO I STOPPED SEEING HER

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
The race is long and, in the end, it's only with yourself.
"You must keep your hard penis tightly gripped by your dominant hand; Or else hard penis, becomes Coyote " - , ancient chinese proverb

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I think I get it. We're supposed to give ourselves a little daily 'boost' in this thread, right?

this one was told to me by a friendly neighborhood police officer one time:

"I would be very popular in state prison."

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I am a good person because I derive pleasure from to making other people feel good.

:eye::eye:

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
you are only as good as you feel ....

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Good is Doog spelled backwards, as in fooking Doog is always trying to fook Patti Mayonnaise.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Lies, all lies I tell you.

You're bad...evil...macabre.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
That'd be a pretty cool way to die.