The history of wtf happend on april 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiva Nataraja

Crazed MVS Addict
Stop this hostility , now !
If Kyo-wa's way of typing annoy you , get over it .
It is plain and simple and you can't change it .
Give her some time .
Frankly , you guys are disgusting me .

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Kyo-wa:
nene ^^:: please not fight ne...
kenka shiccha damedayo... ^^::

I think her style is kinda' cute! lol You guys can beat me to death on ICQ later tonight.
biggrin.gif

[Edited for no good reason]
smile.gif

------------------
rbsterry.gif

NeoLord
Neo-News and much more!
http://neonews.cjb.net

[This message has been edited by NeoLord (edited April 12, 2001).]

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

kyo-wa i luv ya baby.
just as long as your over 18...

Shiva Nataraja

Crazed MVS Addict
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL:
kyo-wa i luv ya baby.
just as long as your over 18...

She is between 19 and 20 years old .

A

Alberto C

Yes, very cute.

------------------
"Live and Fight on your own terms."

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
nene ^^:: please not fight ne...
kenka shiccha damedayo... ^^::

Nah no one is gona fight whit you T_T.Your cool your safe here !! ^^

------------------
kofKAnimated2.gif

"Dont play with Fire !!"

DEVIL_GUI

You can fantasize all day long, believing that you
NO FIGHTO EH?......FINE WITH ME.......

IVE NO PROBLEM WITH ANYONES "STYLE" SO IF I GET ANY SHIT ABOUT CAPS, EVERY ONE OF YOU IS GOING TO BE MADE TO SEE THE SUPERFICIAL FOOLS THEY TRULY ARE.......

YOU DONT LIKE CAPS, YOU KEEP IT TO YOURSELVES AND SKIP MY POSTS....IF YOUR SO LOWLY INCLINED.....

IVE NOTHING AGAINST NEW PEOPLE, BUT I HATE CHANGE........THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GET OLD LIKE ME......

HAVE FUN EH?
DEVIL_GUI

DEVIL_GUI

NO FIGHTO EH?......FINE WITH ME.......

IVE NO PROBLEM WITH ANYONES "STYLE" SO IF I GET ANY SHIT ABOUT CAPS, EVERY ONE OF YOU IS GOING TO BE MADE TO SEE THE SUPERFICIAL FOOLS THEY TRULY ARE.......

YOU DONT LIKE CAPS, YOU KEEP IT TO YOURSELVES AND SKIP MY POSTS....IF YOUR SO LOWLY INCLINED.....

IVE NOTHING AGAINST NEW PEOPLE, BUT I HATE CHANGE........THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GET OLD LIKE ME......

HAVE FUN EH?
DEVIL_GUI

Kyo-wa

n00b
^///^
eeeh not really cute cute ^^:: Kyo-wa think... other orochinagi girl members more cute ne~~

^-^ Kyo-wa think neo geo.com mina-sama cool too m _ _ m

HIDDEN WARRIOR

Ninja Combat Warrior
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DEVIL_GUI:
SORRY, HIDDEN WARRIOR, FORGIVE ME FOR NOT REMEMBERING EVERY PESANTS NAME......YOU DID POST WITH WOLFGANG AS YOUR AVITAR DID YOU NOT?

HAVE I EVER SAID WOLFGANG WAS PRECIOUS TO ME?
HES A COOL GUY IF YOULL TALK NICELY WITH HIM, BUT DONT GO GETTING ME CONFUSED.....IVE NOT JOINED ANY ARMY, BECAUSE I WILL TAKE THE SIDE THATS RIGHT.....

ITS NOT DEMON, ITS DEVIL......I ONLY WROTE YOUR NAME WRONG BY ACCIDENT, BEING PAGE 2 OF THE THREAD, THE REPLY DOES NOT SCROLL FOR ME TO SEE......

YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH MY FLOCK, YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH ME.......
HE EXPLAINED HIMSELF, SO YOU DROP IT......

DEVIL_GUI
to your first paragraph:if it was not directed to me then so be it.But make no mistake;compared to me,your all the peasents,believe me or not.If you have no problems with me then move aside so I can squash those that stand in my way.Its either move aside or be against me....

to your second paragraph:as a whole,lord wolfie krauser,the clone,gets treated as the original.this I will not have.I wrote youre name incorrect?sorry about that.It wasnt intentional,this I swear.

To your third paragraph:THATS MY LINE TO YOU.

HIDDEN WARRIOR is in full effect.

------------------
LETS BURN IT UP!

HIDDEN WARRIOR

Ninja Combat Warrior
^///^
eeeh not really cute cute ^^:: Kyo-wa think... other orochinagi girl members more cute ne~~

^-^ Kyo-wa think neo geo.com mina-sama cool too m _ _ m

NO WAY!DONT PUT YOURSELF DOWN.KYO-WA CHAN IS THE CUTEST!!

Kyo-wa

n00b
uwaaa! ^/////^
Hidden Warrior-sama make Kyo-wa.. I mean me blush like tomato..! *hide*

DEVIL_GUI

NO, MAKE NO MISTAKE, I CALLED YOU A PESANT.....
YOU IN SPECIFIC.......

GO ON CRUSH ALL YOU CAN........IM AN AVITAR, YOULL RUN OUT OF MATERIAL FAST KIDDO.......

WHAT WILL YOUR CRUSHING BE?
SOME DIALOGUE?....SOME FALSELY MADE UP PILE OF STORY BS......
DO I FEAR YOU, NOPE.....I FEAR YOU MAY BORE ME TO DEATH......

YES THE THIRD PART WAS YOUR LINE WASNT IT, I JUST REWORDED IT.......IM SAYING THE SAME TO YOU AS YOU SAID TO CARIS.....
YOUR THE GUEST KIDDO......WANT TO WASTE YOUR TIME FIGHTING OVER NOTHING THEN GO THE HELL ON YOU PROPELLAR HATTED LITTLE DWEEB.....

I CAN ASSURE YOU, YOULL ONLY MAKE YOURSELF LOOK MORE AND MORE LIKE A SERF WITH EVERY DUMB AZZ POST.......

AND WHATS ALL THIS SHIT ABOUT LWK BEING A CLONE....HUH?
IS IT JUST BECAUSE OF THE NAME OR WHAT, EXPLAIN YOUR COMMENTS, EVERYONE THINKS YOUR A BABBLING RETARD FROM THIS SIDE OF THE COIN......

WE WERENT ALL IN OROCHIORANGE.COM........THE HELL ARE WE SUPPOSED TO KNOW?

DAMN TALK ABOUT DENSE.....

DEVIL_GUI

DEVIL_GUI

BY THE WAY, UNLIKE YOURSELF, I DONT NEED TO SAY THAT IM IN FULL EFFECT.......

.....IM NOT EVEN STARTED......ASK NEO ALEC, ASK SHAWN, ASK ANY OLD MEMBER HERE HOW BAD I CAN GET.......
HEED THE WARNINGS OF THE LOCALS IN THEIR ZONE, THEY KNOW THE TURF BETTER THAN YOU EVER WILL.....

DEVIL_GUI

Black_Hayato

Cheng's Errand Boy
Kyo-wa is the best for japanese help, she could run the JP forum, better than GUN did.

She's so happy to help, and reminds me of this lady that runs a deli around my way, far to nice.

WhipBogard

Mega Shock!!
Ish!
Don't insult my fellow ON-ers sister.....
Kyo-wa is a very creative and talented gal!
Cute as well but I think KD is much more cuter!
wink.gif

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
What the? This thread went from a simple summary to some stupid argument about typing and people who started claiming how high and mighty they are.

ITS A FORUM. There's nothing here more than characters on a screen so I doubt that anyone finds that scary. I find it so funny when people start saying "oh yes you must fear and dont know the wrath of blah..blah...blah..

whatever

DEVIL_GUI

WHEN YOUR REPUTATION IS AT STAKE ITS SCARY, IM IN NO MODE OF FEAR.......

HE CAME HERE TELLING THE DEVIL IN SNKHELL TO BOW DOWN AND KISS HIS SHOES, NOW HE CAN WALK HOME WITH THEM STUFFED DOWN HIS THROAT.....

DEVIL_GUI

J

jethrek

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by HIDDEN WARRIOR:

To your third paragraph:THATS MY LINE TO YOU.

HIDDEN WARRIOR is in full effect.

HIDING FAKE KRAUSER! You have no idea what you get into...

W

Whip's Disciple

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by BioMotor_Unitron:
Actually, according to some of the ON people I have been talking to, the Lord Wolfgang Krauser that showed up at our site was a fake one that initially showed up at their site causing trouble. I am wondering if this Hidden Warrior is the original Krauser that was at ON.

This real wolfgang krauser ICQed me for help saying that LWK was tarnishing his name, and was also annoying him too.

Then, nothing much happened oro.com went down, and this original Wolfgang Krauser has a total of 0 posts here. LWK and WK are most likely the same person.

G

Gojira

Things have calmed down, but please don't dis Kyo-wa, she's a truly nice person. How many truly nice people do you actually know?

WD: That's what I was thinking, too. I sorta suspected it when he used the line about the IP. Gunsmith still seems to believe it, though. I guess we'll never know for sure now. If it really mattered, that is.
biggrin.gif

A_Sombra

New Challenger
It happened to Rugal 3:16 too, IIRC... on a Final Fantasy board. Nasty shit. he even provided a link (which I have since lost... oh well).

Status
Not open for further replies.