The death of Trayvon Martin

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
The Zimmerman giveth and the Zimmerman taketh away

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
I came here to ask why you fudge-plungers are still talking about this bullshit, then Xander cracked my shit up. Touché ~

I'm surprised that Arizona Tea hasn't taken advantage of the Trayvon tragedy and made a special Trayvon limited edition for the type of tea he was drinking when he was senselessly attacked by that creepy cracker.

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
Is that too much? Too soon?

mrJbo78.jpg

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Zimmerman needs to capitalize on this by making a show called "Latin Batman", about a big hispanic dude dressed as a batman, fighting crime.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Fuck, I love Rolos. My Sicilian grandmother ALWAYS had them in her house. That and Juicy Fruit gum. I must have been on a constant sugar high when I visited her.

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
Fruit Stripe was horrible, it's all about a pouch of Big League Chew.

You guys ever have a Skor? Chocolate and crispy butter toffee ~ :drool:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Fruit Stripe is still terrible. Big league chew was the shit. I preferred grape.

NeoTheranthrope

Basara's Blade Keeper
Grape was certainly boss. Man, now I want some Big League Chew.

Nope original bubblegum flavor or nothing (If I have a rare mood for grape, I get Bubblicious), but with Big League Chew, I'll be dammed if I can't ever find it here in Vegas in NORMAL places that sell candy; I find it in weird places like Party City (party supply store) or JoAnne's (fabric store), or... Rocket Fizz (awesome candy store that is so far away from my house it might as well be in California...).