The death of Trayvon Martin

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
DangerousK racism is very transparent however.

Congratulations on being a stupid fuck.

I hate everyone equally, come into chat when I am there, or ask anyone in there. They'll tell you I hate everyone.

One thing I do like is trolling muppets like you who have Al Sharpton's dick crammed so far down your throat that it is poking out of your anus.

Congratulations on being unable to think for yourself. I'd hate going through life accepting the word of America's mass media as the final authority on everything.

On another note, the people I feel bad for are his parents as they have to live with the fact that their son got killed doing something stupid. Of course Darwin did write about these things....what was it he called it? Natural Selection...and something about how the strong survive.

By the way muppet, how come you don't call the black community out on remaining silent when the real sin is that 93% of black murdered in the US are killed by other blacks? That is a fucking disgrace, not GZ defending himself against someone pounding his head into the ground. Let me know when you have something to say about that. The whole GZ/TM case was nothing more than a smoke screen for a bunch of race baiters like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson to squeeze a few more dollars out of the communities they pretend to care so much about.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
By the way muppet, how come you don't call the black community out on remaining silent when the real sin is that 93% of black murdered in the US are killed by other blacks? That is a fucking disgrace, not GZ defending himself against someone pounding his head into the ground. Let me know when you have something to say about that. The whole GZ/TM case was nothing more than a smoke screen for a bunch of race baiters like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson to squeeze a few more dollars out of the communities they pretend to care so much about.

Ain't no money in that.

DangerousK

20 Year Member
I am of the belief that the hoodie is a non-factor. Being a stranger and looking strange was. Some people claim that Martin lived there. He actually did not. He was a stranger to the neighborhood, even though he had been there many times. He was with his dad at his dad's gf's place, getting skittles and an ice tea. Zimmerman didn't recognize him, and Martin failed to identify himself and diffuse the situation.

Wearing a hoodie does attract attention whether good or bad. Granted even without it GZ likely would have followed anyway because of his skin color.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I hate everyone equally, come into chat when I am there, or ask anyone in there. They'll tell you I hate everyone.

...i will testify.... that DK is one anti-social fook of a member... The only thing he respects is the fact that one day... Vettel and hamilton will die horribly in a burning car crash...

xROTx

PS. On topic... I've been following this... and TBH... I am still unsure why certain swathes of the USA are even allowed to breed... I would suggest selective sterilistaion... especially gun toting rednecks...

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Wearing a hoodie does attract attention whether good or bad. Granted even without it GZ likely would have followed anyway because of his skin color.

The 911 call showed that Zimmerman was more interested in Martin's behavior of scoping out the houses. If I saw someone doing that I would call the police. I wouldn't approach the person though. I'm not that guy.

Earthquake24

Dodgeball Yakuza
Congratulations on being a stupid fuck.

One thing I do like is trolling muppets like you who have Al Sharpton's dick crammed so far down your throat that it is poking out of your anus.

Congratulations on being unable to think for yourself. I'd hate going through life accepting the word of America's mass media as the final authority on everything.

On another note, the people I feel bad for are his parents as they have to live with the fact that their son got killed doing something stupid. Of course Darwin did write about these things....what was it he called it? Natural Selection...and something about how the strong survive.

2sREC.gif

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
everyone in the thread loves teh caulk (of no particular race or ethnicity just in general), but me :shame:

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member

Beyonce stopped in the middle of a concert for a moment of silence and sung Whitneys "I will always love you" and dedicated it to Trayvon lmao.

Does she have any songs to sing for the young woman whose baby got shot in the face by a couple of young black kids for not having any money?

DangerousK

20 Year Member
The 911 call showed that Zimmerman was more interested in Martin's behavior of scoping out the houses. If I saw someone doing that I would call the police. I wouldn't approach the person though. I'm not that guy.

Same here. That was my biggest issue with GZ's behavior. I don't go following people I suspect of possibly breaking into homes and whatnot. I'd rather call the police and let them deal with it.

Zimmerman made a bad decision, and the part that is being forgotten, is that had he not had a gun, there is the chance he may have himself wound up dead.

DangerousK

20 Year Member
Beyonce stopped in the middle of a concert for a moment of silence and sung Whitneys "I will always love you" and dedicated it to Trayvon lmao.

Does she have any songs to sing for the young woman whose baby got shot in the face by a couple of young black kids for not having any money?

Nah Beyonce and Jay-Z are trying to live like white people while holding onto their skin color for those select times where it benefits them.

Funny thing is, when I was in undergrad, I had an incredible history professor for a number of courses. One day we were having a discussion about race and culture in America. He said that rap/hip-hop is a form of social control. It's made by middle to upper-class blacks for lower-class blacks, and does nothing to help the black community as a whole. The kicker was, he himself was black. The black community has a lot of problems currently, and the bulk of them are of their own doing at this point in time.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
I wonder if Beyonce could have a moment of silence and sing a song for this girl:

o-ANDREA-REBELLO-facebook.jpg

...oops, I guess not...since this is the dude that killed her during a home invasion:

x240-3C8.jpg

Oh wait...but he died in a shootout with police...so for all we know, he was just another victim of racist murderers as well?

Fuck, Beyonce should have a moment of silence for this dude as well!

I honestly don't mean to troll, but racially biased reporting + racially biased outrage is fucking bullshit.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
I should also add that I find it fascinating how the media can be so anti white while the justice system can be so anti black...and yet they are part of the same establishment.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
not really, a handful of dirtbags standing in the middle of the street isn't that groundbreaking. just the media trying to egg people on. I've seen photos of the "protests" in times square.. blown way out of proportion.. They are really trying to make something out of nothing.

lol less than 100 people in an area that sees tens of thousands daily

the networks want people to give a shit, so bad, so they can sell geico and nissan commercials.

Last edited:

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member

Musicians with a message really boil my piss, just because you have lots of people listening to you doesn't necessarily mean you should speak.

On the main thread, is the race thing in this as big as is being made out? He was a young lad in a hoodie wandering round a gated community, would he have been stopped if he was white for the first two aspects of that alone? I suspect yes. Racial profiling is an ugly and whispered truth in everyday life that is largely a self fulfilling prophecy. Profiling by age however is fine, it's called car insurance.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Musicians with a message really boil my piss, just because you have lots of people listening to you doesn't necessarily mean you should speak.

On the main thread, is the race thing in this as big as is being made out? He was a young lad in a hoodie wandering round a gated community, would he have been stopped if he was white for the first two aspects of that alone? I suspect yes. Racial profiling is an ugly and whispered truth in everyday life that is largely a self fulfilling prophecy. Profiling by age however is fine, it's called car insurance.

I think if it was a white kid in a hoodie beating the shit out of zimmerman we'd have a dead kid as well, but it would have been swept under the rug within days.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member

using the term 'musicians' loosely, are we?

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I think if it was a white kid in a hoodie beating the shit out of zimmerman we'd have a dead kid as well, but it would have been swept under the rug within days.

Bingo, no one outside of Florida would even have heard about it.

Earthquake24

Dodgeball Yakuza

True. The defense attorney for the most part said something to that affect that after the verdict, after he was done roasting the press. If Zimmerman had been black and shot Martin, who was black, there would have been no trial and no outrage. Remember how long back the OJ trial when he was found innocent, blacks celebrated like crazy. There was no protests from any people in white communities or anything. There were actually alot of whites who I remember back at the time where I lived who were happy he got off because they were fans of his college and pro football career.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
True. The defense attorney for the most part said something to that affect that after the verdict, after he was done roasting the press. If Zimmerman had been black and shot Martin, who was black, there would have been no trial and no outrage. Remember how long back the OJ trial when he was found innocent, blacks celebrated like crazy. There was no protests from any people in white communities or anything. There were actually alot of whites who I remember back at the time where I lived who were happy he got off because they were fans of his college and pro football career.

Every defendant in a criminal trial deserves proper and competent legal defense.

Force

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
20 Year Member
I don't think any of the black people here at ng.c fit the profile of a suspicious person, or a dangerous person. I can name 5 white people who I would not want to be alone around before I name even one black person that I am scared of. I don't know who all are black, but between BonusKun, Hidden Character, MauryV, TokyoSama, Kirk Foiden and YoungBurnout, none can be profiled like Trayvon was as far as I see. The only scary black person here is Tora and her fake accounts. So if you think throwing the racism card at me is going to help you sleep at night, then keep going. I don't mind. As far as I see it, you are angry and hurt and need to attack someone. I'm here for you.

Did I make the short list of scary white guys?

In other news everyone is racist, so says mainman.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Did I make the short list of scary white guys?

Sorry dude. You'd probably a lot of fun to hang out with, and talk about the mistakes made in younger years.

That list is reserved for people who have been explicit in their physical threats. I am not trying to hang out with someone who is violent.