The all new 'What's it worth' thread

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Rating - 100%
309   0   0
Man it's been forever since I've been on the boards. Sup guys.

So I'm thinking I might sell off the collection. It's been a long time since I've hooked up the system, and its been forever since I've been to a gathering up in Minnesota.

However, it looks like interest in the AES is pretty weird on eBay. Only a few carts seem to even be bid on. The rest are set at buy it now, and many don't seem to sell at the prices that the seller wants to let it go for.

Has folks moved on from the AES to just the MVS system? Is there still any interest in the home cart?

The problem is flippers, plain and simple those carts that are BIN are stupid priced. Just ask what the carts are worth and decide if you want to sell to flipper on eBay, or a member here that isn't from the trifecta of flippers, aka FSI.

Orrimarrko

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Man it's been forever since I've been on the boards. Sup guys.

So I'm thinking I might sell off the collection. It's been a long time since I've hooked up the system, and its been forever since I've been to a gathering up in Minnesota.

However, it looks like interest in the AES is pretty weird on eBay. Only a few carts seem to even be bid on. The rest are set at buy it now, and many don't seem to sell at the prices that the seller wants to let it go for.

Has folks moved on from the AES to just the MVS system? Is there still any interest in the home cart?

I do. Am looking for a very nice cosmetic AES system if you have one and decide to part with it. ;)

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
I sold my NM US kit here 2 months ago, missing flyers, but everything else, matching serials, minty - $165.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I sold my NM US kit here 2 months ago, missing flyers, but everything else, matching serials, minty - $165.

nice! i think wyo vr4 picked that up from ya? wish you would have told me this sooner lol but i'm working on a transaction on the kit right now so hopefully everything will work out good from here

Ramad

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'll keep ya in mind, Orrimarrko. :)

Guess I have some research to do. I need to find out how much stuff goes for, since the listing here seems just a TAD outdated...

Giga_Power32bit

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering what a Aggressors of Dark Kombat AES is worth. I have a chance to grab one for free it is the Japanese version aka~ Tsuukai GANGAN Koushinkyoku or simply GanGan. A seller on Amazon want's $115.95 + $4.49 shipping for it. Just wondering if it is a reasonable price seller says it's cib and clean and will be sending me pictures of the item shortly. I have a lil over $389 banked in Amazon credit from doing my bing reward's and swagbucks. This is where I mostly get my retro since it does not cost out of pocket.

Giga_Power32bit

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's take forever to earn Amazon Giftcard's thru those program's and i'm trying to maximize what I spend even thoe its free LOL :P .

StaticX

The b00bs., Z'OMG The B00BS!,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Pulstar, MVS. What's it going for? Someone is offering one for 200....is that ok?

StaticX

The b00bs., Z'OMG The B00BS!,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Around $60 or so, though ones in nice shape can fetch a lot more. BR is quite a popular game with competitive fighter fans.

Thanks man, I got offered 1 for 100. It's in good shape. Love the game, breakers I've noticed goes for 60 too.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
Thanks man, I got offered 1 for 100. It's in good shape. Love the game, breakers I've noticed goes for 60 too.

YW! $100 isn't terrible if the cart is nice and you're going to play it. Here's a recent example that sold for a lot more than that:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191493322389

Sheep Nova (eBay seller) sold a couple in the $60 range recently. They weren't pristine but that's a big price difference. Personally I'd rather have a cheap gamer cart and save some money.

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
How much is an SVC Chaos cart going for now days? I haven't seen one in a while I have the opportunity to buy one for $150 not sure if that really is too high.

What's breakers revenge go for? Cart only.

I bought mine last year off an ebay auction, ended at $62 including shipping, decent label but scratched serials

Last edited:

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
How much is an SVC Chaos cart going for now days? I haven't seen one in a while I have the opportunity to buy one for $150 not sure if that really is too high.

They've been going a lot higher than that on eBay for the last year or so. I've been holding out on it, especially at $200+ prices for a loose cart. I'll probably eventually pick up one of the Plus hacks if I see one for a decent price ($25 or less).

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Rating - 100%
309   0   0
They've been going a lot higher than that on eBay for the last year or so. I've been holding out on it, especially at $200+ prices for a loose cart. I'll probably eventually pick up one of the Plus hacks if I see one for a decent price ($25 or less).

Even the plus hacks are starting to command some change.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
How much is English AES Real Bout Special going for? It doesn't have the snap lock case, but a mint carton box I swapped out with for an !Arcade! Super Dodge Ball conversion.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpgEnglish Last Blade 2 for NGCD? Complete with spine, og NG jewel case, and in really good condition. Noticed it at $400 in the shop here, how accurate is that?

Last edited:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Not accurate at all. The neo store is severely overpriced, you'll notice the stock changes very little.

I think the last one sold around these parts for around $50, you could probably get a bit more since you have the obi and it appears to be in excellent shape. Generally speaking, us titles are worth a bit more on cd, lb2 is a $20 game in Japan.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not accurate at all. The neo store is severely overpriced, you'll notice the stock changes very little.

I think the last one sold around these parts for around $50, you could probably get a bit more since you have the obi and it appears to be in excellent shape. Generally speaking, us titles are worth a bit more on cd, lb2 is a $20 game in Japan.

Thanks for the info. When searching the forum I could only find one thread regarding pricing and it appeared to have been sold but no price was listed. So more than likely this would be in the 75-100 range then?

Also NTM/BTG seems to be all over the board price wise, I picked it up on auction for extremely cheap but Ive seen a few high and other more reasonable prices coming out of auctions. Whats a good general starting point for that one?