Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Rating - 100%
309   0   0

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I would expect that US MS2 and MSX would each fetch over $1,500 without breakina a sweat.

I saw a mint English AES cart of MSX sell on ebay recently for about $1,200 ish... so I was hoping to find one for that price here.

White Devil

Hardened Shock Trooper
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
There's a cartridge only for $49.95 shipped: http://www.ebay.com/itm/MAGICIAN-LO...151?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27e5b761df

Hit him with the obligatory $10 offer regardless

I'm probably going to go for either that one or the $40 shipped one with a bad label. The label condition isn't honestly that important to me. If I can get a game I want cheaper Cuz the label is beat that's totally cool.

I just realized I only need 3 Metal Slug MVS games to have every available copy for MVS so I already know what a MS1 should cost me.

Now I'm wondering what I should pay for MS5&6
Isn't 6 Boot only? I forget.
I can get the Atomswave copy of 6 for $37 shipped so I may get it just to have it.
But I prefer to own every available Metal Slug on MVS.

I have MS2,X,3&4

Also, I thought I asked this but forget where in the forum if at all. I searched this thread and didn't see it. So I may have been imagining it.

What should I pay for Crossed Swords 2 CIB/Loose
And Crossed Swords AES CIB/Loose

Thank you all for helping with these inquiries.

Last edited:

bytestorm

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey folks! I have a really nice Samurai Spirits 5 Special mvs cart that I thought I'd sell.
What's the going rate for these now days?
There are some faint glue from a circle sticker that has prolly sat on the label front. And also a removable sticker on the side with some info and serial number. . Not sure where it's from. But it's an original perfectly working cart.
Untitled.png

White Devil

Hardened Shock Trooper
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hey folks! I have a really nice Samurai Spirits 5 Special mvs cart that I thought I'd sell.
What's the going rate for these now days?
There are some faint glue from a circle sticker that has prolly sat on the label front. And also a removable sticker on the side with some info and serial number. . Not sure where it's from. But it's an original perfectly working cart.
Untitled.png

Yumm...

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
I'm probably going to go for either that one or the $40 shipped one with a bad label. The label condition isn't honestly that important to me. If I can get a game I want cheaper Cuz the label is beat that's totally cool.

I just realized I only need 3 Metal Slug MVS games to have every available copy for MVS so I already know what a MS1 should cost me.

Now I'm wondering what I should pay for MS5&6
Isn't 6 Boot only? I forget.
I can get the Atomswave copy of 6 for $37 shipped so I may get it just to have it.
But I prefer to own every available Metal Slug on MVS.

I have MS2,X,3&4

If you have 2, X, 3, and 4, you only need 1 and 5 to have the complete MVS set. MS6 MVS carts are boot hacks of MS3.

You can try for a cheap MS6 Atomiswave cart, but there are a ton of boots floating around. Good luck.

Edit:
What's Bmack? And was it CIB?

He probably meant Black Friday.

Orrimarrko

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Bmack is that uber rare version of Black Friday - invitation only...

Yes, I meant Black Friday.

And the game was still sealed, so yes, it was CIB.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
That's about what it's actually worth, but lower than it has been selling for lately.

White Devil

Hardened Shock Trooper
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Not more than $50 I don't think, but bitches be cray ya know.

Ugh... So annoying.
And regular Crossed Swords for the CD is priced at around $30 on eBay/Amazon

Is $60 for AES Crossed Swords Reasonable? Just the cart only with a Jap label?

Yagyu Jubei

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Is $60 for AES Crossed Swords Reasonable? Just the cart only with a Jap label?

I would hold out for a complete one for $60.

Nam-1975 is becoming a weird cart on the market. It's undergoing that "Magician Lord Effect" in which the MVS is starting to cost more than the home version.
Of course it's an awesome game but now the Nam market is segmented:

MVS
AES Uncensored Art (Original retail state)
AES Full Censored (marks on insert, cart and manual)
AES Partially Censored (example: insert is marked but not the manual, etc.)

Now the market is pushing AES Full Uncensored for Uncommon/Low Rare pricing for an otherwise common cart. Just like Magician Lord, people are hoarding MVS carts, driving prices up on both formats. I would consider the fully marked AES as a gamer's copy at this point. It's sad that one of the illest game covers of all time gets defaced like that.

Last edited: