The All New "What's it Worth" Thread for the Everything else forum...

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
A friend of mines car died and he asked me if I could list this here for him, but I think his pricing is way off and I'd rather get an idea of what y'all think. The game is Conker's Bad Fur Day complete with a worn edges box.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
anyone know the current "non-ebay" price of a Korean loose copy (good condition) of Mario Cart for the SNES?

Someone wants to buy it and made an offer but I can't find any recent prices at all...want to make sure I am not selling something way too cheaply

Thanks in advance

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
anyone know the current "non-ebay" price of a Korean loose copy (good condition) of Mario Cart for the SNES?

Someone wants to buy it and made an offer but I can't find any recent prices at all...want to make sure I am not selling something way too cheaply

Thanks in advance

What's so special about the Korean version?

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
What's so special about the Korean version?

nothing lol...just in Korean...definitely harder to find. I got it randomly when I bought a copy online like a decade ago and it showed up all in Korean...I know some of the korean games are rare, and the buyer is pushing to obtain it...just making sure I am not taking the pipe on the price

JoeAwesome

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
nothing lol...just in Korean...definitely harder to find. I got it randomly when I bought a copy online like a decade ago and it showed up all in Korean...I know some of the korean games are rare, and the buyer is pushing to obtain it...just making sure I am not taking the pipe on the price

Ok. I've got no info on the cart, but my guess is the guy is just a collector. Unless you know the game is "rare," I wouldn't worry about making a killing on Mario Kart, even if it's a Korean copy.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Ok. I've got no info on the cart, but my guess is the guy is just a collector. Unless you know the game is "rare," I wouldn't worry about making a killing on Mario Kart, even if it's a Korean copy.

if anyone is ever interested, I sold it loose for $40. Maybe its worth more, but I was able to buy a complete in box Super Famicom version for $30 shipped, so I am happy. Upgraded it and made $10 in the process

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
I'm thinking about getting rid of my Gamecube. Black, w/matching GB player [and disk] with black controller and wavebird + Zelda Xpro HDMI adapter [newest version]

Gamecube $80
GB Player $75
HDMI adapter $90

$250 shipped as a set with a couple games tossed in?

JoeAwesome

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I'm thinking about getting rid of my Gamecube. Black, w/matching GB player [and disk] with black controller and wavebird + Zelda Xpro HDMI adapter [newest version]

Gamecube $80
GB Player $75
HDMI adapter $90

$250 shipped as a set with a couple games tossed in?

A black gamecube with a wavebird goes for $80? I must be out of touch with the gamecube these days.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
A black gamecube with a wavebird goes for $80? I must be out of touch with the gamecube these days.

Or not? I don't fucking know. I paid $85 for the thing w/wavebird and standard controller like 2 or 3 years ago. If they've tanked, lemme' know. I'm trying to figure this shit out.

Looks like they go around $60? I think I overpaid I guess trying to get a clean/nice one.

Last edited:

JoeAwesome

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Or not? I don't fucking know. I paid $85 for the thing w/wavebird and standard controller like 2 or 3 years ago. If they've tanked, lemme' know. I'm trying to figure this shit out.

Looks like they go around $60? I think I overpaid I guess trying to get a clean/nice one.

I'm not trying to shit on the price; just genuinely curious.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
I'm not trying to shit on the price; just genuinely curious.

same here - I knew you weren't. It does look like nice Wavebirds with receiver go for at least $20, Consoles in good shape for $60 - so $80 seemed legit. I am probably gonna' have to piece meal it all out I think.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Honestly, the Gamecube itself isn't worth jack. Neither is the GB Player. But, the Wavebird itself and the GB player disc is worth a bit more. The price for everything doesn't seem bad, the issue you'd be running to is someone wanting accessories and not the hardware. Wavebirds are like $35 or so on ebay now, and I sold a GB Player disc on ebay for around $60 a couple months back.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
Honestly, the Gamecube itself isn't worth jack. Neither is the GB Player. But, the Wavebird itself and the GB player disc is worth a bit more. The price for everything doesn't seem bad, the issue you'd be running to is someone wanting accessories and not the hardware. Wavebirds are like $35 or so on ebay now, and I sold a GB Player disc on ebay for around $60 a couple months back.

That's what I'm thinking. Every time I see something on the shelf like this and go, "I should sell that." I find out it's just not worth the effort and I keep it.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
In the market for either a newer JTAG or RGH Modded X360 with goodies. What is the going rate for one of these bad boys?

Thank you!

GAMEFAN

blakeb8111

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I have new in box GBA SP, black onyx ags-001 that I want to list. What’s a good listing price for this forum?

Badboy1980

Cheng's Errand Boy
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
How much are these worth?

I have a full kit Last Blade 2 US version with matching serial numbers. The kit is in mint condition. How much would this be worth?
Thanks.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Nevermind, solved

Attachments

• IMG_20200528_102725.jpg
    IMG_20200528_102725.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 52
Last edited:

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
eBay prices are all over the place, but I’d rather sell this here. What’s a good price for a boxed white Japanese Saturn with region free bios and a mod chip? It also comes with some games, extra controller, and SCART cable but those are easy enough to price. Any ideas on the boxed unit?

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Thinking of letting my PAL GameCube with xeno chip installed...don’t remember what I paid for it...