That heroin junkie that talks on the radio

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Got a medal of freedom during the state of the union speech.
I guess you get these for talking bullshit.

I've read he has lung cancer, in lieu of donations to the American Cancer Society he asks that you mail him cigars.

On the dangers of secondhand smoking, and smoking in general:

"That is a myth. That has been disproven at the World Health Organization and the report was suppressed. There is no fatality whatsoever. There's no even major sickness component associated with secondhand smoke. It may irritate you, and you may not like it, but it will not make you sick, and it will not kill you...Firsthand smoke takes 50 years to kill people, if it does. Not everybody that smokes gets cancer. Now, it's true that everybody who smokes dies, but so does everyone who eats carrots ... I would like a medal for smoking cigars, is what I'm saying."

Looks like he got his medal.

Last edited:

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
"The ancient Greeks had a saying: Character is destiny. And so it is. Leadership descends from character. It _all_ descends from character. Where there is good character, there is virtue. Discipline. Self control. Accomplishment. And freedom. Upon the good character of her people, and her leaders, the hopes of America rest."
-Rush Limbaugh, The Limbaugh Letter, February 1996

:lolz:

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
He's finally gonna lose all that weight he gained back after he quit popping pills.

I don't think he ever stopped. He announced he was seeking treatment and then charged a few years later for being part of a drug ring and doctor shopping.

Naw he was looking pretty thin the other day but he was a disgusting fatfuck for the longest time.

At least he could say he was a trend setter with the Oxycotin, he was into it long before the rest of his dittoheads.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I hope he gets better.

He didn’t deserve the medal of freedom. It was a divisive move by Trump to embarrass Pelosi and every Democrat and Moderate there. Embarrassing stuff for republicans. Hard to believe they did that with Charles McGee in attendance. Talk about tokenization.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
I hope he gets better.

He didn’t deserve the medal of freedom. It was a divisive move by Trump to embarrass Pelosi and every Democrat and Moderate there. Embarrassing stuff for republicans. Hard to believe they did that with Charles McGee in attendance. Talk about tokenization.

truth

Rush has always held his head low when it came to actual politics IMO (as in actually participating publicly in Washington), so him not only accepting this, but it actually happening was kind of an "oh shit!" moment of realization he's on the way out. I agree with about half or less of what he says most of the time. But everyone's hatred right now is 98.9% parroting of opinions they've merely adopted and not formed for themselves. Or judging a sound bite here or there out of context. It would be offensive to me if it weren't so pedestrian. I'll be bummed when he's gone.

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
I am amazed there is any shred of sympathy for this guy.

Fuck Rush Limbaugh. Straight up fuck that guy and his cancer too.

When he dies it'll be, at least to me, like when Scalia died. The world will instantly be a better place.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Right, if this was poetic justice or intergalactic karma he would have mouth and throat cancer instead. Oh well close enough.

Marek

Banned
. But everyone's hatred right now is 98.9% parroting of opinions they've merely adopted and not formed for themselves. Or judging a sound bite here or there out of context. It would be offensive to me if it weren't so pedestrian. I'll be bummed when he's gone.

Lol wut?

:thevt:

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member

meh [shrug] My opinion comes from listening to his show on and off for 20+ years. He's a polarizing figure for sure, but I don't think of him as an asshole. I'm not ANYWHERE near being a republican or a democrat...definitely a liberal if someone outside were judging me. I dunno, like if he was switched out with Ann Coulter, I'd definitely be more hateful.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
This sounds like an asshole to me:

"What does it say about the college co-ed Susan Fluke [sic], who goes before a congressional committee and essentially says that she must be paid to have sex, what does that make her? It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute. She wants to be paid to have sex. She's having so much sex she can't afford the contraception. She wants you and me and the taxpayers to pay her to have sex. What does that make us? We're the pimps. (interruption) The johns? We would be the johns? No! We're not the johns. (interruption) Yeah, that's right. Pimp's not the right word. Okay, so she's not a slut. She's "round heeled". I take it back.[20]

"

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
I am amazed there is any shred of sympathy for this guy.

Fuck Rush Limbaugh. Straight up fuck that guy and his cancer too.

When he dies it'll be, at least to me, like when Scalia died. The world will instantly be a better place.

Seriously. I'd say I hope he dies soon, but then again, a slow and painful death would be more fitting for him.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Limbaugh is partly of German ancestry.

...another great export of ours. Seriously, if only half his wiki page is correct, then the man himself is either an intentional WASP parody or wet dream respectively. There should be a place for his effigy at Madame Tussauds™.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Rush hasn't been relevant since the mid-2000s. But he was instrumental for helping galvanize the GOP into what it is today, by pretending to be news by putting on a performance to make listeners feel the same way he did.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
This sounds like an asshole to me:

"What does it say about the college co-ed Susan Fluke [sic], who goes before a congressional committee and essentially says that she must be paid to have sex, what does that make her? It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute. She wants to be paid to have sex. She's having so much sex she can't afford the contraception. She wants you and me and the taxpayers to pay her to have sex. What does that make us? We're the pimps. (interruption) The johns? We would be the johns? No! We're not the johns. (interruption) Yeah, that's right. Pimp's not the right word. Okay, so she's not a slut. She's "round heeled". I take it back.[20]

"

Meh, I get his analogy. He's wrong though, and taxes should cover birth control and a ton of other things that are way more important than war. But maybe I am too thick skinned? Or maybe I don't agree that an AM radio talk show with a heavy one-sided POV should make the host a piece of shit that should die?!

Medal of freedom? Hell no, he's an entertainer at best. Not surprising a dumbass reality TV president gave the medal to another "celebrity". I just don't buy into all the media slant BS on him. Because I've listened to him enough to realize it's exactly that, a slant. He's ruining America as much as Mortal Kombat is making children murderers.

Marek

Banned
Meh, I get his analogy. He's wrong though, and taxes should cover birth control and a ton of other things that are way more important than war. But maybe I am too thick skinned? Or maybe I don't agree that an AM radio talk show with a heavy one-sided POV should make the host a piece of shit that should die?!

Medal of freedom? Hell no, he's an entertainer at best. Not surprising a dumbass reality TV president gave the medal to another "celebrity". I just don't buy into all the media slant BS on him. Because I've listened to him enough to realize it's exactly that, a slant. He's ruining America as much as Mortal Kombat is making children murderers.

Oh dude go fuck yourself. You understand the analogy? So its not just that Limbaugh is an asshole. You are too.

Here are some more good quotes for you. Spin these, dumbfuck.

The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies.

It's sort of like hazing, a fraternity prank. Sort of like that kind of fun. - Stated about abuse of Iraqi prisoners at Abu Ghraib

From this day forward, somebody propose it, liberals should not be allowed to buy guns. It's just that simple. Liberals should have their speech controlled and not be allowed to buy guns. I mean if we want to get serious about this, if we want to face this head on, we’re gonna have to openly admit, liberals should not be allowed to buy guns, nor should they be allowed to use computer keyboards or typewriters, word processors or e-mails, and they should have their speech controlled. If we did those three or four things, I can’t tell you what a sane, calm, civil, fun-loving society we would have. Take guns out of the possession, out of the hands of liberals, take their typewriters and their keyboards away from ‘em, don’t let ‘em anywhere near a gun, and control their speech. You would wipe out 90% of the crime, 85 to 95% of the hate, and a hundred percent of the lies from society.

So, Ms. Fluke and the rest of you feminazis, here's the deal: If we are going to pay for you to have sex, we want something for it, and I'll tell you what it is — we want you to post the videos online so we can all watch.

Anyway pixeljunkie. You are a fucking lame watered down edgelord faggot. Sorry your fat fucking dope fiend flat footed draft dodging warmongering radio dipshit is going to die.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Oh dude go fuck yourself. You understand the analogy? So its not just that Limbaugh is an asshole. You are too.

Here are some more good quotes for you. Spin these, dumbfuck.

The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies.

It's sort of like hazing, a fraternity prank. Sort of like that kind of fun. - Stated about abuse of Iraqi prisoners at Abu Ghraib

From this day forward, somebody propose it, liberals should not be allowed to buy guns. It's just that simple. Liberals should have their speech controlled and not be allowed to buy guns. I mean if we want to get serious about this, if we want to face this head on, we’re gonna have to openly admit, liberals should not be allowed to buy guns, nor should they be allowed to use computer keyboards or typewriters, word processors or e-mails, and they should have their speech controlled. If we did those three or four things, I can’t tell you what a sane, calm, civil, fun-loving society we would have. Take guns out of the possession, out of the hands of liberals, take their typewriters and their keyboards away from ‘em, don’t let ‘em anywhere near a gun, and control their speech. You would wipe out 90% of the crime, 85 to 95% of the hate, and a hundred percent of the lies from society.

So, Ms. Fluke and the rest of you feminazis, here's the deal: If we are going to pay for you to have sex, we want something for it, and I'll tell you what it is — we want you to post the videos online so we can all watch.

Anyway pixeljunkie. You are a fucking lame watered down edgelord faggot. Sorry your fat fucking dope fiend flat footed draft dodging warmongering radio dipshit is going to die.

lol, ok man - wanna quote some Howard Stern too? I just don't give a shit what he says. I don't give a shit what Al Franken says. I don't give a shit what you say. But for fun let's try and spin these:

The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies. Dumb, racist comment - no spin. He also is outspoken against Black Lives Matter which I disagree with. He's also pro-cop, which I disagree with. Dumb white people eat up the "all lives matter" bullshit. He knows his audience.

It's sort of like hazing, a fraternity prank. Sort of like that kind of fun. - Stated about abuse of Iraqi prisoners at Abu Ghraib Dumb stupid- no spin

- Clearly plucked out of context. As an analogy to illustrate the extreme of the media elite and those who think just letting your government overlords have guns...makes the point. ALL THE SPIN.

So, Ms. Fluke and the rest of you feminazis, here's the deal: If we are going to pay for you to have sex, we want something for it, and I'll tell you what it is — we want you to post the videos online so we can all watch. - LOL, a joke...a misogynist terrible joke

Marek

Banned
Lol ok weirdo.

"Yeah I mean hes mostly wrong and is a racist too, but the fucking libs just take everything out of context!"

Fuck you buddy.

Edit: I do love that you just called yourself a dumb white person. Thats fucking awesome.

Last edited:

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Lol ok weirdo.

"Yeah I mean hes mostly wrong and is a racist too, but the fucking libs just take everything out of context!"

Fuck you buddy.

Edit: I do love that you just called yourself a dumb white person. Thats fucking awesome.

lol, while I am definitely a dumb white person - I am not an "all lives matter" retard...read part that says "I disagree with", am I being taken out of context now?! lol

My wikipedia page is fucked now! Quick, check snopes!

Marek

Banned
lol, while I am definitely a dumb white person - I am not an "all lives matter" retard...read part that says "I disagree with", am I being taken out of context now?! lol

My wikipedia page is fucked now! Quick, check snopes!

You said he knows his audience and thats dumb white people.

You are an apologist for that fat draft dodging warmongering faggot and wether you are an all lives matter person or not, it makes you stupid and white.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
You said he knows his audience and thats dumb white people.

You are an apologist for that fat draft dodging warmongering faggot and wether you are an all lives matter person or not, it makes you stupid and white.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

lol - okay

But for the same reason I disagree with "It's sort of like hazing, a fraternity prank. Sort of like that kind of fun" is the exact same reason I disagree with what you are saying, simple as that. I consume media from all points of view, including ones I don't agree with. I feel it gives me a better understanding of what's being argued about. I'm sure there is media/celeb personalities you digest content from that includes views you don't agree with as well. I just don't justify hate towards a person so easily as disagreeing with them.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

We aren't discussing whether he is right, wrong or deserving of a medal of the freedom. We are discussing whether or not he is an asshole.