texas teen faces 8 years in prison for making 'terrorist threat' on league of legends.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Those other prisoners probably had a field day with his fresh and tight 19-year old ass.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Gotta work his way up the pecking order.

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
Who said rehabilitation was a good idea? Chuck them in and let them rot, it really solves the problem. Not that there ever was a problem in this case.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
look it's 2013 the kid should have known better, yea it's harsh but thems the breaks

get a better lawyer next time

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
Imagine if the authorities read this site, or the chat logs on a daily basis.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
look it's 2013 the kid should have known better, yea it's harsh but thems the breaks

get a better lawyer next time

Typical of the dumbass grass-eating sheep mentality. Yeah, just go along with everything the group is told to do or not do- because it's hard and inconvenient to think for yourself and GASP! stand up for anything/anyone if it's against the grain.

You're the kind of guy who will be defending the consumption of the recycled human excrement being doled out in soup lines by state workers in a few decades.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
mad?

I've never been to a soup kitchen, btw

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
mad?

I've never been to a soup kitchen, btw

What I wrote didn't imply you had been in a soup line.

My Orwellian scenario is the kind of thing the American public could be gradually conditioned to do in, say- 50 years.

My meaning was more: People are so fucking stupid, lazy and non-individualistic that society is devolving into something formerly only existing in speculative science fiction stories.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Typical of the dumbass grass-eating sheep mentality. Yeah, just go along with everything the group is told to do or not do- because it's hard and inconvenient to think for yourself and GASP! stand up for anything/anyone if it's against the grain.

You're the kind of guy who will be defending the consumption of the recycled human excrement being doled out in soup lines by state workers in a few decades.

Tastes just like beef. XD

http://www.mnn.com/green-tech/resea.../steak-made-from-human-poop-passes-taste-test

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
kids' out on bail ($500,000), did 5 months

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
what do the police need actual sarcasm detectors over there? Looking at the context where that one liner was said... as in between "you´re insane" and "jk"... could it be any more bloody obviously sarcastic comment?

It´s like if someone told me I´m sexy and I followed it up by saying yeah, Im fricking Michelle Rodriguez... I would get in jail for impersonation and lying about having gone through transgender process.

No, that guy was never going to actually go shoot anyone, it was an ill adviced bad sarcastic comment.

Last edited:

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
kids' out on bail ($500,000), did 5 months

Thank fucking god someone posted the bail. I was waking up every day like "Is this kid SERIOUSLY still in jail!?!?"

I still hope he sues the fuck out of the state.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
he had bail as an option all along..........

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
what do the police need actual sarcasm detectors over there? Looking at the context where that one liner was said... as in between "you´re insane" and "jk"... could it be any more bloody obviously sarcastic comment?

It´s like if someone told me I´m sexy and I followed it up by saying yeah, Im fricking Michelle Rodriguez... I would get in jail for impersonation and lying about having gone through transgender process.

No, that guy was never going to actually go shoot anyone, it was an ill adviced bad sarcastic comment.
It hurts my brains trying to understand why they didn't think like this...