Tetsuo311...worst seller EVAR

thirdkind

Chin's Bartender
20 Year Member
Sorry Daniel, but you forced me to do this.

I sent Tetsuo311 a PayPal payment of $614.45 on October 26th for a "like new" !arcade! ultra system with enhanced audio and S-video, with box (worn) and manual. Payment was sent directly from my bank account as promised. I was promised the system would ship the following Monday via Priority Mail.

After I sent payment, he PM'd me asking if I'd used a credit card because he had been charged a fee. I then explained the PayPal rules to him, because he didn't realize that "Premium" accounts are charged regardless of where the payment comes from. As a gesture of good faith, I sent him an extra $20 to make up for the fee, reasoning that had he known about the fee, he would've asked for more money in the first place.

I PM'd him a day or two after the arranged ship date to check the status, and he said he didn't have time to ship it. Not a problem, I said, as we all experience shipping delays at one time or another.

I PM'd him again that weekend, and again, he hadn't shipped it. He offered to include a new memory card to make up for the delay, which was a nice gesture.

After many PM's, several of which went unanswered for almost a week, he claimed to have had computer problems. He also claimed he was too busy to ship the system, so he gave it to his sister to ship. He told me that it shipped on Wednesday, Nov. 12th. I responded asking for a DC number, which was not provided.

When the supposedly Priority package hadn't arrived a week later, I felt I had no other choice but to file a claim with PayPal because my 30 days were running out. Only after filing this claim did Tetsuo311 respond to me, apologizing again for the delay.

Well, I received the system yesterday. First, the ship date was Nov. 18th, not Nov. 12th as he claimed. The system was only in the mail to me AFTER I filed the PayPal claim. Second, the system was wrapped in only two layers of bubble wrap and placed in a much larger box, so it got knocked around pretty good in shipment (a quote from one of his e-mails: "I used to work for the post office so I know what to expect from them."). Third, while the top of the system is very nice, there are deep, noticeable scratches all over the left side of the system. Fourth, after all this crap, he leaves out the power supply.

I PM'd him about it, and his response was that he'd ship it to me tomorrow morning (meaning today, Saturday). He then asked me to cancel my claim with PayPal. My response was that given his delays in the past, I wasn't ready to cancel the claim until I received a DC number for the power supply. When he responded to me at 1:21 PM today, rather than responding with the DC number to the power supply--which I knew he wouldn't have because I knew he wouldn't ship it as he said he would--he responded with an annoyed tone, as if this were somehow all my fault.

Daniel, send me the damn power supply already. This transaction has been horseshit from the start. Just follow through with the power supply so we can put this behind us.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
There are way to many people today with no morals and no common sense. Sorry this had to happen to you. :oh_no:

rimm_rs

Banned
Thirdkind is aGREAT buyer and from my dealings with him I know him to be honest and communicate well.

DO NOT cancel the action with Payapal; if I were ytou I would see if you can get your money back; just tell them he did not include everything and the item was damaged (do NOT say "not as described").

Jerkoffs like that make the selling forum a scary place.

Tetsuo311

King's Dry Cleaner
Look thridkind the only thing I'm guilty of is shipping the system later than I promised to. I tried to compensate you by sending you a new memory card w/box which I think is valued at what 60-70 bucks but obviously that wasn't good enough for you. The system was not as advertised?? You said yourself that the top part of the shell was perfect and the 2 scratches you talk about is completly new to me and I've had the system for over a yr. I told you before I even sold it to you if your not happy with it send it back no harm no foul. So if your upset send it back what's the problem?? O and about the power supply what would I have to gain from sending you a system, memory card, controller and box without the power supply?? Not to mention that I still might be charged $600 dollars from paypal. O btw rimm_rs you make this a scary place to buy from your publically suggesting that he keep the system and get his money back from paypal nice well I now know how you think and I'll put you right up there with neogeojnr. I've deal with many members here I'm not even going to waste my time posting again to this thread.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
buttasuperb said:

Ditto. I got my boxed (and honestly I think new) memory card for $24 shipped. Though it was from a seller whose only other items were a lotta christmas stuff... being sold offseason... :spock: :spock:

I hope this gets resolved, some of the best deals I've ever had have been in my online home away from home.

thirdkind

Chin's Bartender
20 Year Member
Tetsuo311 said:
Look thridkind the only thing I'm guilty of is shipping the system later than I promised to. I tried to compensate you by sending you a new memory card w/box which I think is valued at what 60-70 bucks but obviously that wasn't good enough for you. The system was not as advertised?? You said yourself that the top part of the shell was perfect and the 2 scratches you talk about is completly new to me and I've had the system for over a yr. I told you before I even sold it to you if your not happy with it send it back no harm no foul. So if your upset send it back what's the problem?? O and about the power supply what would I have to gain from sending you a system, memory card, controller and box without the power supply?? Not to mention that I still might be charged $600 dollars from paypal. O btw rimm_rs you make this a scary place to buy from your publically suggesting that he keep the system and get his money back from paypal nice well I now know how you think and I'll put you right up there with neogeojnr. I've deal with many members here I'm not even going to waste my time posting again to this thread.

Please send the power supply and I will cancel my claim with PayPal. It's that simple. You said you'd send it today, and it's obvious you haven't, or you'd have a DC number for me. Everyone gets busy, and I understand that, but we're talking almost a month between payment and delivery. That goes way beyond a simple delay. If I hadn't found a spare Genesis power supply in my pile of stuff, I'd be waiting yet another week to use the system.

Please don't think I'd try to collect on the full $600 because of the power supply. I wouldn't. Just send the power supply, okay?

rimm_rs

Banned
@Tetsuo
I never said keep the system and money; if thirdkind gets PP to move for him to get the $ back, you have to get the system back. Maybe you should go to Paypal.com and read up on how the whole process works; you obviously don't have a clue. Before you speak to me, think.

YOU also packed the system poorly, this is fact. When Thirdkind said that in the above posts, you did not argue it. He should be pissed if a $600 item is bounced around due to poor packing. It brings into question how much that would hurt it's lifespan. We're not talking a $10 PSX game here. You see crap like you pulled scares off potential new buyers and make established buyers wary.

@ Thirdkind
ONLY cancel when you get the PSU. You've done nothing wrong here. You;re being coll considering the amount of money involved here.

Last edited:

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
This is getting ridiculous.

Thirdkind, If I were you, I'll return the system and my money back.
I'm sure you can find other trustworthy seller to get AES console at or below the price you paid.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
I feel for you...

When I got my AES from this guy in Hawaii, he put it in a huge box and the old style stick had been bouncing around inside and offer that bubble wrapped system the whole ride over.... also the controller wasn't even bubble wrapped :spock:

I just data memory card for $30 shipped, but has seen them brand-new on eBay for 69 BIN... so I don't think that part is to off.

Anyways, I never understood why people didn't take the time to wrap things carefully when they are selling them to somebody else. I always go overboard on the bubble wrap just to make the other person feel safe and happy. You wrote to wrap costs $3 at the UPS store near me and I don't think that's too much to ask a specially when working with $600.

I hope this works out, and if I were you I would take some pictures of the scratches and the size of the box in comparison to the amount of items within it...... as may be this guy will give you some sort of partial refund for the system being far from mint... at least if it scratched up.

thirdkind

Chin's Bartender
20 Year Member
I'd like to clear up some misconceptions regarding the shipping. The Neo was in its original box with styrofoam, which was then placed in a larger box. The deck itself wasn't floating around in the box. If that were the case, I would return it without hesitation. However, there was no packing material to keep the Neo box from bouncing around inside the shipping box. Just wanted to clear that up.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
thirdkind said:
However, there was no packing material to keep the Neo box from bouncing around inside the shipping box. Just wanted to clear that up.

??

Didn't you say in your first post:

thirdkind said:
Second, the system was wrapped in only two layers of bubble wrap and placed in a much larger box, so it got knocked around pretty good in shipment (a quote from one of his e-mails: "I used to work for the post office so I know what to expect from them.").

I have sold to Daniel before, so I am not defending or attacking anyone here. Just more curious.

thirdkind

Chin's Bartender
20 Year Member
My wording caused some confusion, so for that I apologize. If you read my original description, you'll see it says that the system came with the box and manual. The system was packaged inside the Neo box, with the Neo box wrapped in two layers of bubble wrap. The shipping carton was much larger than the Neo box, so the Neo box was free to bounce around. If you're familiar with the Neo carton, you know that the styrofoam covering the top of the system is flimsy and thin. With only a worn box and thin styrofoam protecting the system, some packing peanuts should've been put around the Neo box at the very least.

The deck itself didn't bounce around freely in the box. I wouldn't be asking for the power supply if that were the case. I'd be asking for a refund.

By any reasonable standard, the packing job was insufficient considering the money involved.

Last edited:

SHO

Raiden's Valet
Spending $600, i would expect a pure mint neo.
deep scratch on the system is enough for me to ask for a refund!

really would hurt my feeling to receive something expected to be mint to have deep scratches

is there not one of these system in the neo store?

so who else is a famous bad seller here? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

BIG

sony fanboy
Originally posted by Michael Yagami:
Yeah, B.I.Gs a terrible seller. He's always taking my money.

Mike

See what I mean?

MUHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA! :glee:

SHO

Raiden's Valet
B.I.GPSYCHE said:
Originally posted by Michael Yagami:

See what I mean?

MUHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA! :glee:

:glee: ok understood!

he sells alot then :cool:

thirdkind

Chin's Bartender
20 Year Member
So here it is over a week later...and still no power supply!

What a complete tool.

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
thirdkind said:
So here it is over a week later...and still no power supply!

What a complete tool.

fyi, it should include TWO power supplies - one for the Neo and one for the enhanced audio. !arcade! doesn't make them anymore so if the second PS is not included you're missing out on a major feature of the ultra system, I had one so I would know ;) Good luck.

thirdkind

Chin's Bartender
20 Year Member
He included the secondary power supply (audio), but left out the main power supply. The system has been chugging along with a Genesis power supply, but I should have the original anyway.

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
thirdkind said:
He included the secondary power supply (audio), but left out the main power supply. The system has been chugging along with a Genesis power supply, but I should have the original anyway.

Well, that at least is good news in this sea of crap you seem to be wading through. Good luck.

thirdkind

Chin's Bartender
20 Year Member
PayPal rejected my claim since Daniel provided a tracking number, even though I told them the item was incomplete. My repeated messages to Daniel, a.k.a. Tetsuo311, have gone unanswered, and I have yet to receive the power supply.

I suppose Daniel feels that since I called him out for a blatant fuckup after showing near-infinite patience, it's only fair that he gets to rip me off. Rather than make everything right and move on, he'd prefer to stiff me on a $20 part.

Others here may have defended you for being a good buyer, but it's obvious that your salesmanship needs some work.

Thanks for reminding me why I took two years off from the Neo scene, and thanks for making my first foray back into scene such a shitty one.

Fucker.

P.S. - Thanks to great sellers like rimm_rs and B.I.GPsyche for conducting business in a manner that has convinced me it's worth staying.

rimm_rs

Banned
Why not CALL Paypal:

1-888-221-1161

Tell them that the item WAS NOT complete and will not functioin without the AC (do not tell them you have a genesis adapter; PP looks for ways to get out of their responsibility to help people, so don't give them any ammo) you have yet to get anything AND that he's feeding them a line of BS about the supposed new tracking number. That's your ONLY chance to get them to help, they pretty much suck. ;-( Remeber you paid for a COMPLETE Neo, not one missing key parts. DO NOT LET THEM TELL YOU "NO". If he is verified and you are verified, you are due for the protection PP offers, period.

Also, I would cut and paste this link and whenever Tetsuo puts anything up for sale would post a reply with this thread in it so as to save others from the crap he pulled on you.

Last edited:

SHO

Raiden's Valet
we should have a sticky with all the trusted seller and all the untrusted seller in the form! :help: