Terraonion FPGA Direct: Nintendo?!

Ajax

Giga Shock!!
Haha, k... The N8 Pro does everything anybody could ever want in a NES/Famicom flash cart, but do you TO.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
YO DATS AWESOME GET HYPE MAN I LOVE TERRAONION IT MAKES ME ONIONS ON REINVENTING THE WHEEL. THEY WILL TOTALLY BEAT THAT PHONY KRIKZZ AND DELIVER A SUPERIOR FOLDED A THOUSANDS TIME FROM NIPPON PRODUCT.

Ajax

Giga Shock!!
I only sprung for the Pro because i didn't have an NES flash cart, and thought it might be fun to mess around with some of the unofficial releases that are over 1MB in size (Rogue Dawn, FFVII, etc.), but I can imagine being completely happy with the regular N8 for sure.

It's fair play, power to them for bringing competition to the field and all that, but TO's track record of user support being firmly lodged in the toilet prevents me from taking this seriously at all, I'm sorry to say.

Digmac

Official NG Youngun
YO DATS AWESOME GET HYPE MAN I LOVE TERRAONION IT MAKES ME ONIONS ON REINVENTING THE WHEEL. THEY WILL TOTALLY BEAT THAT PHONY KRIKZZ AND DELIVER A SUPERIOR FOLDED A THOUSANDS TIME FROM NIPPON PRODUCT.
L33T PRODUCTS FROM ANGRY SPANIARDS ARE MY FAVORITE DOOD! CANT WAIT!

Really, though, a friend of mine bought a NeoSD Pro AES, and it was packed so poorly that the snaplock case came shattered and in pieces. He sent TO a message two months ago to get a replacement. He did hear back that it would be taken care of, but guess what? Two months and he still hasn’t gotten it.

As a company, TO sucks donkey bawls.

roker

69VapeLord420
thought it might be fun to mess around with some of the unofficial releases that are over 1MB in size (Rogue Dawn, FFVII, etc.),

I didn't know this at first and I wish I would have sprung for the pro now. There's a few hacks that won't work on the regular n8. Maybe I'll upgrade.

Last edited:

Ajax

Giga Shock!!
Word, the Pro is pretty cool. I've really enjoyed mine. If you get one from SAG, I can float you a replacement shell with a label that doesn't have their bullshit logo on it.