Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Roll Call!

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
Who wants to get their face smashed in first by the mighty SPINMASTER X?

PSN: SMX-001
360: SPINMASTER X

Characters used: Feng, Dragunov, Armor King, Kazuya, Baek.

Ancient Flounder

"Just walk away. Give me the pump...the oil...the
15 Year Member
PSN: AncientFlounder

Spin knows I'll be online as often as I can be. I usually play Law and Paul, which will expand as I tinker around with new characters. Though I'll probably just be playing Forest and Marshall for a bit, just because I can.

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
I'm really anxious to see how different Marshall is from Forest.

Asmoday

Baseball Star Hitter
I will be on this a lot, but I have quite the case of rust to shed. I started getting back in there with Bruce last night and am currently deciding who my tag partner is going to be. Give me a few days to familiarize myself with the new game mechanics and I will be down.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I'm going to trade in some shit at GameStop tonight, hope it's not a mistake like Street Fighter X Timeout and Soul Cali 5. I'll be on the 360.

360-Moon Jump81

I plan on manning Bryan and Bob.

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
I will be on this a lot, but I have quite the case of rust to shed. I started getting back in there with Bruce last night and am currently deciding who my tag partner is going to be. Give me a few days to familiarize myself with the new game mechanics and I will be down.

Here let me help you with the OBVIOUS DECISION OF BRYAN AS YOUR TAG PARTNER :)

You're welcome ;)

Asmoday

Baseball Star Hitter
Lol, yeah he is in the running for sure, but I was debating on King, Armor King, Dragunov, Devil Jin or possibly even Miguel. I need to see the tag combos in action before I settle on someone.

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
I wasn't even hype for this game, why do I feel so left out... motherfuckers gonna make me spend money

Asmoday

Baseball Star Hitter
They say money is the root of all evil. Purge it from your system and enjoy your life in peace beating random people up on the interwebs.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
So what's up with the rest of the characters and stages? I just got the game on release, didn't preorder it so I don't have the stage with Snoopy and four other characters, two that were in the game's opening. I'm glad their only a timed exclusive for people who preordered. One thing why I got this after reading the interviews with Harada saying how he doesn't like DLC Characters and pretty much dumped on everything that Capcom did with X Timeout.

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
LOL I lost twice on ranked to two scrubs. Shit has me furious. I hate playing ranked in any game.

Ancient Flounder

"Just walk away. Give me the pump...the oil...the
15 Year Member
LOL I lost twice on ranked to two scrubs. Shit has me furious. I hate playing ranked in any game.

I've been running into a lot of that trying to get the 1st Dan trophy through ranked play. I had a Ling/Panda team absolutely murder me earlier. It was a damn disgrace.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
I just picked it up on PS3 tonight. Give me a day or two to knock a little rust off and I'd be down to play. I don't have a mic on PS3 so that's why I'm silent on there, nothing personal.

Only two characters I know halfway decent right now are Bryan and Heihachi, but I'm leaning toward trying to re-learn Jun (used to play her before she got so totally revamped) and picking up Paul or King as well for some variety (used to play King a little bit, as well- is he viable without a solid handle on his command throw chains?).

PSN ID is jro3000.

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member

Asmoday

Baseball Star Hitter
Yeah, I watched their entire video line and have been keeping up with Aris' vids as well. The bit on red life and how tag assaults work and what they cause was very informative. I am feeling more at home with the system at this point, but I need to work on wall combos so I can maximize my damage. Right now I know I am giving up 20-30 damage with every wall carry or busted floor.

liquid ice

n00b
I got it the day it came out and it pretty much rocks. Best fighting game in years. Wish the single player wasn't so shallow though.

Asmoday

Baseball Star Hitter
My original pairing of Bryan and Bruce is about ready for some online testing Spin. Still working on some alternate partners that will have to wait until I have spent more time figuring things out.

Hello

Crossed Swords Squire
if anyone wants some games on psn im sammy_Galactic29 im trying to learn from anyone just starting or well versed tekken

ive been playing mk9 alot since it came out so i prob wont be much compition

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
http://wtf.tekken.com/playercard/view/xbox/2533274808551958

I think I might do Feng with Bob, I like Draggy, but it's a bitch having to learn new characters. I used Bryan in 3-5 then got into Bob, Feng and Drag when 6 came out. (Didn't play Dark Resurrection much) I keep fighting shitty Jin players, all they do is press both punch buttons for his quick jabs and I fall for it every time, I got two or three of them last night. Also the ranking search doesn't work. I had maybe three or four games online and I got paired up with a guy who had Brawler status so it wasn't even a challenge for him. If I hit the guy five times in the three rounds I fought him, then that was a lot.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I got it for PS3 but I might get it for the 360 as well soon enough. I'm not a great Tekken player but then again all it takes it's a couple well placed Anna kicks to take anyone down.

I'm currently playing with Anna, King, Armored King, Raven, Kazuya, Eddie, Devil Jin, Lee (Excellent!), Lili and that's it. My best team is probably King & Armored King but I'd like to get better with Anna & Nina, they're awesome!

Last edited:

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
No "ed" on Armor King. ;). I'm glad you like him though. He's got lots of tools and is a fun character that lots of people overlook in favor of the "cooler" characters like Jin and Lars.