$$TeH BADASSED ride THREAD$$

Spoonman

Enemy Chaser
I decided Im gonna embark on the lengthy ordeal of building a hotrod...not from scratch, tho. I was on the market for pre fab kits, rolling frames and other shit...and I plan on bidding on this one fucking car that looks like a cross between a jag E-type and a Ferrarri for like, 3000 USD...It would need a lot of work though this guy never sold the shit online and now he tells me hes gonna auction it locally...if I don't win the bid I'm kinda SOL as far as finding a dream car that I can afford....although I've seen the M coupe go for pretty cheap now and then...

anyway for fun I created a thread for custom rides, kit cars, prototypes, any kind of shit that gives me ideas for what I could look for...or basically just post whatever strike ya as a boss lookin ride :buttrock:

Last edited:

Spoonman

Enemy Chaser
Ima get this shit started with my first submission

The hotwheels "twin mill" car:

A_Real_Twin_Mill.jpg

twin_mill_7.jpg

This dirty lil whore has a pair of 502 big blocks and clocks in @1400hp and can take off madder than a raped ape...this shit would be at the top of my list thats 4 sure...

Force

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
20 Year Member
Damn. You couldn't even see over the intakes on that one. hahahaha.

Matt

Spoonman

Enemy Chaser
GunstarHero said:
wtf...I'd like to see the drivetrain on that thing..:loco:

Yeah...I got no fucking clue how they bolt two blocks to one tranny...I hear its an automatic...

Spoonman

Enemy Chaser
Man neo1087, I could just picture what that thing looks like at night: prolly tricked out to the titties...

aria

Former Moderator
Its good to see that Chrystler has followed in the new wave of car design that consists of (1) taking a block of soap (2) melting it to create contours, and (3) adding wheels.

Spoonman

Enemy Chaser
Bobak said:
Its good to see that Chrystler has followed in the new wave of car design that consists of (1) taking a block of soap (2) melting it to create contours, and (3) adding wheels.

Haha. It's pretty swanky though...and it was a written off prototype, btw...

chrystler is sticking with the threadbare, common crap for the masses that got them to where they are.