Tarma's sale 'o' rama 2022 Edition - Neo-Geo Games & Consoles & Accessories

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Got a few AES bits and pieces to off-load. All items are located in Canada, prices are in £ (GBP) and $ (US). Shipping is extra, and I'll ship anywhere as long as you pay! :)

Photos on request, paypal preferred, gladly answer any genuine questions!

HARDWARE

Boxed Neo-Geo AES with Unibios installed - JPN system:

Console - very good condition, a few minor marks from age, otherwise very clean with unibios installed (not sure which revision, but it works!)
Stick - old style stick, works perfectly, cosmetically used - no major marks or scratches but heavy logo fade
PSU - original SNK psu
AV lead - third party, works fine but you really need a scart lead for these things imo... no one uses coax leads anymore
Instruction manual - original and in good condition
Box - used condition, no rips or tears or major damage, but showing its age - poly insert and lids are excellent
£550 - SOLD

Loose Neo-Geo AES set - JPN system:

Console - good condition overall - FAULTY - appears that there are some damagaed traces on the underneath of the mobo need repairing, easy job for those with the skills.
Stick - old style stick used, works
PSU & AV leads included - both third party, both tested and working
£185 / $250 - SOLD

Official Neo-Geo CD PSU:

Original, boxed, Neo-Geo accessory psu - works with all Jap systems except the CDZ.
Used but packaging and psu are in excellent condition and psu is in good working order.
£40 / $55 - SOLD

Boxed Old-Style Stick:

Excellent condition, logo is still nice and legible, box has some wear and tear but polys are near-mint, not sure the baggie is original though. Tested and working.
£110 / $150

GAMES:

World Heroes 2 AES (JPN)
No manual, gamer condition, tested and works perfectly. Contacts cleaned.
Insert - good condition - some edge wear across the top
Cart - very good condition - no major marks or scratches
Case - very good - no damage to the tray
£45 / $65

King of Fighters '97 MVS
All original, English holo label, very good condition cart, some marks, tested and working - £35 / $50

Metal Slug 3 MVS
All original, English holo label, clear cart in excellent condition, tested and working - £85 / $115

Last edited:

Gremlin

Hi, I'm Gmegbln
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Faulty system is tempting
Should I finally move up into the big leagues...

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
You have cracked ballz or nug?
Alas all sticks here have cracked ballz... but not just any cracked ballz... these are special ballz, touched only by the hands of true gamerz.

No shelf queen, closet packing, white glove wearing, vaccum packed collectards here I tells ya.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Faulty system is tempting
Should I finally move up into the big leagues...
You can see the damage in the thread I started in the tech forum. I don't have the time to learn the skills to fix it and I've bought another AES now anyway. My loss is someone elses gain.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Any UK / EU members - I'm going back to the UK next month and can bring any items with me and then you'll save on shipping, if that's putting you off... shipping from Canada to anywhere outside NA is not cheap sadly.