Taking offers on English Double Dragon home cart !!!

Neo Fan

King's Dry Cleaner
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Taking serious offers on a Double Dragon English Home cart. Game is complete and in collectors condition. I don't know how to post pictures, so shoot me an e-mail and I'll send some pics along.

Cart = 9 out of 10 -Couple insertion marks and a little whitening
Manual = 10 out of 10 -Looks New
Insert = 10 out of 10 -No rips, bends, tears, stamps or sunfading
Case = 8.5 out of 10 -Overall in great shape, but plastic tray has separated from the vinyl case. I'll throw in a nicer one and you can swap the insert.

Please send offers by PM or e-mail.
You won't be disappointed!

Neo Fan

King's Dry Cleaner
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I will sell this game by Saturday 12/4/04 5:00pm EST to the highest bidder. International bidders welcome. Payment by Money order or Western Union preferred. Paypal accepted +2%.
Thanks for the interest.

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Rating - 100%
247   0   0
NeoFan,

I received the pics. My web host is doing server maintenance right now so as soon as they are finished, I will have the links posted up for you.

Phillip

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Rating - 100%
247   0   0
To everyone interested in this cart.

I received the pics and the game is definitely in collectors condition. You guys are lucky that I am in the middle of preparing for Christmas or I would definitely offer TOP DOLLAR for this cart. Maybe I'll get lucky and no one will want it :rolleyes: then I can pick it up in January :kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke: .

Phillip

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Rating - 100%
247   0   0

FTL

AES Price Guide Analyst, International Moderator,
Staff member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Anybody who may be interested in Double Dragon english home cart:Neo fan is a great collector and all his games are top condition and 100% legit.
A double dragon in this condition is never to be found again,don't miss out serious collectors this chance to own a EER game and in mint condition.